Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,253 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... (3013 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names / Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by otherway: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2018
Many Atheists will laugh over this but for those who believe in Karma and that God has sovereignty over the kingdom of men will agree with me that there was a time a certain king in the Bible Belshazzar received this hand writing from GOD and was ultimately disgraced out of the throne.
HIS OFFENCE?;just like his father Nebuchadnezzar,he committed a blasphemous act against GOD.Daniel 5:25-28

And what does this hand writing means?"MENE, God has numbered the days of your kingdom and brought it to an end; TEKEL, you have been weighed ... and found wanting;"

Now fast forward to Present day time,Ambode committed the same blasphemous act against GOD and we all can see how dramatic it has become that almost everyone who has the influence to place him at a vantage position to be reelected has deserted him but i guess he could still remedy the situation by Humbling himself before GOD,and quickly make atonement before the primaries,maybe GOD will have mercy on him and reinstate him as the next Governor of Lagos.

AMBODE'S BLASPHEMOUS ACT AGAINST GOD.

Anointing service drama: Ambode sacks chaplain 24 hours after Sunday service …priest, family thrown out of residence for ‘disrespecting’ gov’s wife

There is anger at the Chapel of Christ the Light, Alausa, Lagos State, after the Presiding Chaplain, Venerable Femi Taiwo, was sacked by the Governing Council allegedly on the order of the state governor, Akinwunmi Ambode.

PUNCH Metro gathered that Taiwo got the sack on Monday, May 15, without any query or official reason stated in the sack letter.He was said to have been ordered out of his official quarters where he lived with his wife and two children within 24 hours of receiving the letter.

Despite pleadings from church leaders and other reputable elders in the church, the government was said to have insisted that the cleric must leave the church.

Some church members reportedly contributed money to buy gas cooker and other household items for the family as they vacated the vicarage.

Investigations by our correspondent showed that Taiwo had angered the governor’s wife, Bolanle Ambode, who had visited the chapel on Sunday, May 14, when the church held an anointing service.

The church is under the Lagos State Ministry of Home Affairs, while the Office of the Lagos State First Lady supervises church.

Church members were said to have filed out to receive anointing oil during the May 14 service without any preference given to Bolanle, who waited endlessly with her entourage.

She was said to have later moved to be anointed and moments later, stormed out of the church, as some of the women leaders ran after her.
Bolanle, who was reported to be visibly angry, allegedly shunned entreaties from the women, which included the wife of the presiding chaplain.

The cleric got the sack the following day.

Read more here
https://punchng.com/anointing-service-drama-ambode-sacks-chaplain-24-hours-after-sunday-service-priest-family-thrown-out-of-residence-for-disrespecting-govs-wife/

So many stories have come up after the sack to twist the reason behind the Governor's action but none has been credible enough to justify the fact that the sack was unconnected to what happened the previous day. And many have argued that even if there were other reasons for his sack, the manner he was disgraced out of his residence was cruel and lacks regard for the office of the Reverend.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm" (Psalm 105:15). This brief verse contains a powerful warning from our Lord. And he means every word of it: woe to any nation or individual who lays a hand on those who are chosen of God. And woe to anyone who does harm to his prophets.

Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by madridguy(m): 11:07am On Sep 30, 2018
His wife, his problem.

1 Like

Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2018
Lool

What's happening in Lagos State is between a Godfather and his godson. Please don't bring God or your religious hogwash into this. Some politicians have done worse than Ambode and heaven didn't fall.

It's all about the power of a CABAL that controls Lagos political structure now.

3 Likes

Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by khanivorous(f): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2018
...and lord tinubu is yahweh, olorun, chukwuokike, Allah, huh?

Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by Johnnyessence(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2018
otherway:
Many Atheists will laugh over this but for those who believe in Karma and that God has sovereignty over the kingdom of men will agree with me that there was a time a certain king in the Bible Belshazzar received this hand writing from GOD and was ultimately disgraced out of the throne.
HIS OFFENCE?;just like his father Nebuchadnezzar,he committed a blasphemous act against GOD.

And what does this hand writing means?"MENE, God has numbered the days of your kingdom and brought it to an end; TEKEL, you have been weighed ... and found wanting;"

Now fast forward to Present day time,Ambode committed the same blasphemous act against GOD and we all can see how dramatic it has become that almost everyone who has the influence to place him at a vantage position to be reelected has deserted him but i guess he could still remedy the situation by Humbling himself before GOD,and quickly make atonement before the primaries,maybe GOD will have mercy on him and reinstate him as the next Governor of Lagos.

AMBODE'S BLASPHEMOUS ACT AGAINST GOD.
Anointing service drama: Ambode sacks chaplain 24 hours after Sunday service …priest, family thrown out of residence for ‘disrespecting’ gov’s wife

There is anger at the Chapel of Christ the Light, Alausa, Lagos State, after the Presiding Chaplain, Venerable Femi Taiwo, was sacked by the Governing Council allegedly on the order of the state governor, Akinwunmi Ambode.

PUNCH Metro gathered that Taiwo got the sack on Monday, May 15, without any query or official reason stated in the sack letter.He was said to have been ordered out of his official quarters where he lived with his wife and two children within 24 hours of receiving the letter.

Despite pleadings from church leaders and other reputable elders in the church, the government was said to have insisted that the cleric must leave the church.

Some church members reportedly contributed money to buy gas cooker and other household items for the family as they vacated the vicarage.

Investigations by our correspondent showed that Taiwo had angered the governor’s wife, Bolanle Ambode, who had visited the chapel on Sunday, May 14, when the church held an anointing service.

The church is under the Lagos State Ministry of Home Affairs, while the Office of the Lagos State First Lady supervises church.

Church members were said to have filed out to receive anointing oil during the May 14 service without any preference given to Bolanle, who waited endlessly with her entourage.

She was said to have later moved to be anointed and moments later, stormed out of the church, as some of the women leaders ran after her.
Bolanle, who was reported to be visibly angry, allegedly shunned entreaties from the women, which included the wife of the presiding chaplain.

The cleric got the sack the following day.

Read more here
https://punchng.com/anointing-service-drama-ambode-sacks-chaplain-24-hours-after-sunday-service-priest-family-thrown-out-of-residence-for-disrespecting-govs-wife/

stop bringing God to it here, Akinwumi Ambode has even apologize unbehalf of his wife. don't you have forgiven spirit niiiii Hmmmmmmm.
Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by otherway: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2018
Please i dont know people responsible on this site to get write ups to front page so if anyone knows them please help me crave their indulgence cos i believe more people should see this and learn from it. Thanks.
Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by sinaj(f): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2018
So his wife caused his downfall.

Women and wahala sha

2 Likes

Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by Bright4(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2018
His problem - his wife...

Only God knws.
angry

1 Like

Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by otherway: 11:20am On Sep 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
stop bringing God to it here, Akinwumi Ambode has even apologize unbehalf of his wife. don't you have forgiven spirit niiiii Hmmmmmmm.

Can you post any evidence to at least point to the fact that he has apologized? Thanks

3 Likes

Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by otherway: 11:23am On Sep 30, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lool

What's happening in Lagos State is between a Godfather and his godson. Please don't bring God or your religious hogwash into this. Some politicians have done worse than Ambode and heaven didn't fall.

It's all about the power of a CABAL that controls Lagos political structure now.

Exactly bro,GOD has the heart of kings in his hands and he controls it anyway he wants. is it not strange that even when Tinubu wept after Buhari met with him and begged him to reconsider Ambode,some strong groups in lagos told jagaban to his face that they will go against him for the first time since 1999 if he ever reneges on Ambode's sack. What about that? what is happening to ambode s beyond Tinubu and only GOD can reinstate Ambode cos he has offended GOD.

1 Like

Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by sherrylo: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2018
Very true! He whom the gods want to destroy they first make deaf

1 Like

Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by otherway: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2018
sherrylo:
Very true! He whom the gods want to destroy they first make deaf
Please can you help me with the names of people on this site who take post to front page?

1 Like

Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by Rahym001(m): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2018
Karma is a Bastard
Lalasticlala come and see oooooq

1 Like

Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by Rahym001(m): 11:36am On Sep 30, 2018
Karma is a Bastard
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 come and see ooooo
Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:39am On Sep 30, 2018
otherway:

Exactly bro,GOD has the heart of kings in his hands and he controls it anyway he wants. is it not strange that even when Tinubu wept after Buhari met with him and begged him to reconsider Ambode,some strong groups in lagos told jagaban to his face that they will go against him for the first time since 1999 if he ever reneges on Ambode's sack. What about that? what is happening to ambode s beyond Tinubu and only GOD can reinstate Ambode cos he has offended GOD.

Do you have the video evidence showing that tinubu really cried??

Don't believe everything u see on social media bro.

Besides I still don't stand on what I wrote before.
Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by LadiIshola(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2018
Religion will kill us before we kill ourselves
Imagine this warped thinking.
Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by otherway: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2018
LadiIshola:
Religion will kill us before we kill ourselves
Imagine this warped thinking.

Exactly what some people will believe and i honestly respect your views but can you just sit and think about it; shortly after he sacked the reverend,he started making some grave mistakes in his administrative decisions that ultimately ended his reign.

“In three and half years, this governor has sacked 33 Permanent Secretaries. He has also turned himself into an emperor. Nobody can look at him in the face and give him suggestions. No Permanent-Secretary can confront him; not even commissioners. He is not popular among civil servants; he is not popular among APC members in Lagos State. Even in the business world, he is not popular.

“How can somebody wake up one day and sack all the staff(over 25,000) of Lagos State Waste Management Agency (LAWMA)? How will somebody wake up one day and sack all the staff of Drain Ducks? Drain Ducks is the parastatal that clears drainages during the dry season so that in the rainy season, you won’t have problem of flooding?”

As i wrote,Only GOD who he offended can revive his ambition. GOD rules in the affairs of men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by Omololu001: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
after ambode lose the primary election and another governor is elected next year,the people ambode sin against will also forgive him,but for now he will be kicked out.

And please can you show me a link so I will read where he apologized.

I have no pity for ambode.

There should be no mercy shown to a mad dog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by otokzmail(m): 11:59am On Sep 30, 2018
I pray that God forgive him and he finds favour in the sight of God. Remember, Saul, David, etc also disobeyed God. Although they asked for forgiveness but God still tore their kingdom apart, as their punishment.

1 Like

Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by otherway: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
Omololu001:
after ambode lose the primary election and another governor is elected next year,the people ambode sin against will also forgive him,but for now he will be kicked out.

And please can you show me a link so I will read where he apologized.

I have no pity for ambode.

There should be no mercy shown to a mad dog.

Another clear sign that GOD has rejected his governance is the fact that i just wrote the thread above because i once wrote a powerful piece on social media for him before he was elected as Governor.
Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by RTSC: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
khanivorous:
...and lord tinubu is yahweh, olorun, chukwuokike, Allah, huh?

The heart of the king is in the hands of the lord. Like the rivers of water, he stirs it to wherever he wills.

God is in the business of raising up powerful adversaries for his enemies.
Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by Omololu001: 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
otherway:

Another clear sign that GOD has rejected his governance is the fact that i just wrote the thread above because i once wrote a powerful piece on social media for him before he was elected as Governor.
the guy performance has been poor sef,when you drive on ikorodu road,mile12-ketu is now so terrible, and the Lagos state government has not done anything about it.

1 Like

Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by Demogorgon(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
Only the carnal will understand this not...

1 Like

Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by otherway: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Demogorgon:
Only the carnal will understand this not...

And he just nailed himself finally with the charade he displayed today.

He ought to have revealed what he did through some anonymous source and not directly cos that was a clear sign of desperation,back stabbing and lack of loyalty to your Party.

1 Like

Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by agabusta: 12:51am On Oct 01, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Really? When?
Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by Demogorgon(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2018
otherway:

And he just nailed himself finally with the charade he displayed today.

He ought to have revealed what he did through some anonymous source and not directly cos that was a clear sign of desperation,back stabbing and lack of loyalty to your Party.
I knew he had lost the moment he said all that..
Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by amaechi1: 7:41am On Oct 01, 2018
Where is CAN during that drama. Was that part of islamization agenda? Ultimate power belong to God!
Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by otherway: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
Rahym001:
Karma is a Bastard

Lalasticlala come and see oooooq
Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by AZeD1(m): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
otherway:

Exactly what some people will believe and i honestly respect your views but can you just sit and think about it; shortly after he sacked the reverend,he started making some grave mistakes in his administrative decisions that ultimately ended his reign.

“In three and half years, this governor has sacked 33 Permanent Secretaries. He has also turned himself into an emperor. Nobody can look at him in the face and give him suggestions. No Permanent-Secretary can confront him; not even commissioners. He is not popular among civil servants; he is not popular among APC members in Lagos State. Even in the business world, he is not popular.

“How can somebody wake up one day and sack all the staff(over 25,000) of Lagos State Waste Management Agency (LAWMA)? How will somebody wake up one day and sack all the staff of Drain Ducks? Drain Ducks is the parastatal that clears drainages during the dry season so that in the rainy season, you won’t have problem of flooding?”

As i wrote,Only GOD who he offended can revive his ambition. GOD rules in the affairs of men.
So Boko Harm would kill NOT sack clergy men and Christians, but the God you serve would do nothing to them but a Governor sacks just one clergy and your God revenges?
Leah Sharibu has been in captivity for a long time now for refusing to renounce Christianity and your God hasn't struck her captors yet?

Really?

People like you give Christianity a bad name.

1 Like

Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by otherway: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
AZeD1:

So Boko Harm would kill NOT sack clergy men and Christians, but the God you serve would do nothing to them but a Governor sacks just one clergy and your God revenges?
Leah Sharibu has been in captivity for a long time now for refusing to renounce Christianity and your God hasn't struck her captors yet?

Really?

People like you give Christianity a bad name.

Each one is visited with different consequence. Maybe if you are a Boko haram member you would know better. As if Satan have been totally destroyed. Biko you are not making any sense.
Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by AZeD1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
otherway:

Each one is visited with different consequence. Maybe if you are a Boko haram member you would know better. As if Satan have been totally destroyed. Biko you are not making any sense.

So displacing Ambode is more important than saving Leah? Really?
Re: The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... by wristbangle: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
sinaj:
So his wife caused his downfall.

Women and wahala sha

Hmmm stayed in her vicinity years back but she was humble then. Money and power can really intoxicate someone jor

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Chief Justice Of Nigeria WAEC And Degree Results That Will Amaze You / Nigerians To Pay For Watching Their Own TV set At Home? / Great Recovery Of South-East After Nigerian Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.