Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,359 members, 7,819,287 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Did U Study The Course U Would Have Loved To Study? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Did U Study The Course U Would Have Loved To Study? (995 Views)

Did I Study The Wrong Course In School / Did You Study The Wrong University Course? / Why We Study The French Language. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did U Study The Course U Would Have Loved To Study? by Ziggyjoel(f): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2010
IF GIVEN a SECOND CHANCE, MANY OF US WOULD HAVE SELECTED A MORE MARKETABLE COURSE IN UNIVERSITY!
ANY OBJECTIONS? grin
Re: Did U Study The Course U Would Have Loved To Study? by gustavaddo(m): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2010
well i didnt. but i have discovered that as at the time that most of us are getting into the
university. we do ont even know for sure what we want to do in and with life.
whether it is business , or a trade or a career job,
but the best thing is to pray to God and follow your heart.
Re: Did U Study The Course U Would Have Loved To Study? by ice234: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2010
welli did wat i had always wanted but if given anoher chance will do computer engineering or industrial chemistry instead of elect elect i did
Re: Did U Study The Course U Would Have Loved To Study? by striker07(m): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2010
I study the course i would have still wish to study if given another chance
Re: Did U Study The Course U Would Have Loved To Study? by AjanleKoko: 8:21am On Jul 16, 2010
Marketable?

There's no such thing as a 'marketable' degree. If you were looking to 'sell' the degree, maybe you shouldn't have wasted your time or money.

It's not about the 'pali' but what you can do with it.
Re: Did U Study The Course U Would Have Loved To Study? by tos(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2010
The course I started with was not what I wanted to study. I decided to do because there was no alternative and I didn't want to stay at home. Fortunately, I started at the Polytechnic (a certificate course) with the expectation to change to my dream course (medicine) at the university. When I got the university admission to study medicine, even a blind man was convinced that the course I got into by chance was what I was meant to do. I had to put in for another JAMB exams to study accountancy and the rest is history. I have two academic and two professional qualifications (ACCA and ICAN) already.

At times, we dont know what's best for us until we get out there and see things for ourselves. The professions that are very marketable today may not be that marketable in future. The least facied course today may become the dream course of people tomorrow.
Re: Did U Study The Course U Would Have Loved To Study? by Jarus(m): 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2010
Yes.
Re: Did U Study The Course U Would Have Loved To Study? by Bestglo(f): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2010
very much in love with my course & have no regrets
Re: Did U Study The Course U Would Have Loved To Study? by iice(f): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2010
I like my course. Fits me as i don't like narrow spaces. . .mentally or vision wise.
But i'd have loved to study film making.
Re: Did U Study The Course U Would Have Loved To Study? by steaming(f): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2010
iice, no pun intended. u seem to be having so much fun at ur job. wot do u do pls?
Re: Did U Study The Course U Would Have Loved To Study? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2010
I'd wanted 2 study Mech. Engineering but I found myself studying Physics and Electronics, Mehn! I like d course I studied though I'm yet 2 secure a job.
Re: Did U Study The Course U Would Have Loved To Study? by hector: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2010
i wanted 2 read medicine bt i right nw i am reading Anatomy. i enjoy d course though, bt am kind of skeptical wen it comes to job satisfaction wen i finally graduate. does anyone has any idea 4 me?
Re: Did U Study The Course U Would Have Loved To Study? by selogu(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2010
If given another chance i would study a course different from what i had but what can one do ,especially when what u desired was not available, what was available would be desired.

(1) (Reply)

Why Igbo's Refuse To Abanish The Issue Of OSU. / Vacancy!! Sales Administrator at ATC Nigeria / 3 Reasons Why you should drop out from school

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.