Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

To My Great Leaders On The Need For Change. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Great Leaders On The Need For Change. (208 Views)

IYD: We’re Raising A New Generation Of Great Leaders In Kwara: Abdulrazaq / Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo: The Great Leader Great Leaders Spoke About. / Nimc 15k For Change Of Date Of Birth Is True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To My Great Leaders On The Need For Change. by Kennover(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2018
Everyone understands the need for change in the abstract.one,the day to day level people are creatures of habit,too much innovation is traumatic and will lead to revolt.what every Nigerian needs is an ulgent change and we tend to forget that an ulgent change in anything is been accompanied with great disturbance which might even render the change ineffective.
Nigeria has really experience change but our desire for an ulgent change has blinded our eyes towards seeing it.
My leaders occuping any post or seeking for any post in the ongoing or up coming elections should have this at the back of your mind "dont go there for a drastic change"if you are new to a position of power or an outsider trying to build a power bass.make a show of respecting the old ways of doing things if change is necessary make it feel like a gentle improvement on the past.
Re: To My Great Leaders On The Need For Change. by Delonn(m): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2018
Hope.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aren't We Celebrating Calendar Dated Independent Day? / A Wobbling Nation At 58 / Opinion: Appraising The State Of Nigeria @ 58

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.