Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) (41991 Views)

9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) / Choir Member Kills Her Newborn Baby In Jos (Photo) / Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
islandmoon:
why didn't you come out to fight today, chicken like you! you are only good at sneaking out in the night to attack women and children, the only think your people are good at is sleeping with underage girls, God will reward all of us. you will soon go back to chad! I heard your people were killing in Jos today, did you kill too? God will judge you.

I was out looking for you but couldn't find you. Rumor has it that you're hiding in military barracks
Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by Medsimon01(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Neoteny:

We're waiting to suffer at the hands of perpetual cowards

When that time comes, you will redefine "perpetual cowards".
Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by islandmoon: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
sholatech:
While I don't support violence, I can understand the people's angst against the military forces. Assailants and gunmen easily attack these people despite the ubiquitous military presence and checkpoints.

yes, because it is fulanis in the military who have the training and access to weapon that leave their duty post , pull off their uniform and sneak there to go and attack.
if not, who will have the mind to go and attack near a military place? kowa area like that? during jang tenure as the governor , a military ID was found at the attack scene.
and sometimes when they want to go for operation, they will assign Ibrahim, Ahmed and shekau to go and separate fight btw Christians and muslims who will take side
Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
islandmoon:

yes, because it is fulanis in the military who have the training and access to weapon that leave their duty post , pull off their uniform and sneak there to go and attack.
if not, who will have the mind to go and attack near a military place? kowa area like that? during jang tenure as the governor , a military ID was found at the attack scene.
and sometimes when they want to go for operation, they will assign Ibrahim, Ahmed and shekau to go and separate fight btw Christians and muslims who will take side

When they're no match for their enemies, they resort to conspiracy theories

If only you'd kept the fulanis out of your fight with the hausas, you wouldn't have been so beaten and shamed.
Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Medsimon01:

When that time comes, you will redefine "perpetual cowards".

True.

Irredeemable cowards, perhaps ..
Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by islandmoon: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
Neoteny:

I was out looking for you but couldn't find you. Rumor has it that you're hiding in military barracks

you don't pay tax, you do illegal mining. etc

you born like rat and send your children to come and beg for money everywhere, you are so annoying, the Arabs that are financing you people are been dealt with by the American , you this primitive people.
if you collect Jos from us, our children overseas will smoke you out like the Israelis smoked Palestinians out of their land, same will soon happen to you killers.

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by troublemakea(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ray97:
A friend of mine paul ojorome a student at unijos was at katako when the unrest started. As of today he is no wer to be found..

OMG.....i'm so sorry bro I pray God help him so safe

you wount see people like Quintuple comment here but let them revenge that when that Idiot would know how to tag them cannibals and also remember they only kill muslims

May God punish you all because I know this berom peaceful people have really suffered and they'd been pushed to the wall so what do you Quintuple expect them to do? sit and watch them continue killed
Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by Adebisiomooba: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
May God have mercy on this country
Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by frankfrancis871: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by Medsimon01(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
Neoteny:

True.

Irredeemable cowards, perhaps ..

Weakling calling people cowards.
The cursed baboons with Cutlass (your brothers) can only come in the night to kill innocent children and women.
That's what they did in Nasarrawa and benue.

How I wish you see how the Nigeria Army rescued those idiots from Jos guys today.
Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by islandmoon: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
Neoteny:

When they're no match for their enemies, they resort to conspiracy theories

If only you'd kept the fulanis out of your fight with the hausas, you wouldn't have been so beaten and shamed.

you will soon be arrested, you bloody killers

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by Enzothebaker: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Here's a picture showing how angry youths attacked and destroyed a military vehicle in Jos, Plateau State, during the bloody riot which engulfed the city on Friday morning, following the news of the killing of 11 persons in their homes on Rukuba Road by unknown gunmen late on Thursday.

The assailants reportedly attacked the home of a popular woman in Rukuba area called Mama-Kogi at about 9 pm, killing her and members of her family identified as Blessing, Ruth, Jonathan, Cynthia and Majesty. Others in the neighbourhood including a pregnant were also reportedly killed in the attack.

The violent protests against the killings engulfed Rukuba and spread to Gada-biu, where two persons died and a Police station burnt. Also, one person was said to have been killed in Akpata.

Other areas affected by the mayhem included Ola Hospital Junction, Katako, and Polo Roundabouts, where a military Hilux van was burnt.

In a swift reaction, the Plateau State Government imposed a dusk-to-dawn curfew in the entire city.

The protesters lamented that security personnel did not show up during the four hours the attackers unleashed mayhem in the area.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/photo-of-armed-youths-destroying-military-vehicle-during-riot-in-jos.html
abeg i no dey see thé shirtless man other leg
Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by troublemakea(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Neoteny:
Nonsense

Why didn't they pursue the fulani into the bushes?

Bastard fool you dont know the military keep patrolling their area to stop reprisal and shoot down anyone with arms... just two days ago 3 protesters were shot down

I pray your family excluding you are killed by fulani before the year ends then you know what it's all about senseless fool angry

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
islandmoon:

you don't pay tax, you do illegal mining. etc

you born like rat and send your children to come and beg for money everywhere, you are so annoying, the Arabs that are financing you people are been dealt with by the American , you this primitive people.
if you collect Jos from us, our children overseas will smoke you out like the Israelis smoked Palestinians out of their land, same will soon happen to you killers.

Why would your children wait until Jos is taken from you before they act?

Why not come to your aid now?

No one is even interested in taking the shithole Jos from you. This town is dead

Just stop your silent killings and your pathological hatred for Muslims and we may just let you be.

Else no one would ever know peace

We're ready to die for our convictions. Are you, coward?

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by troublemakea(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Boomgist:

Sir,think before u speak.
sorry to say bt u should not have used d word "nonsense"

dont mind the Bastard Neoteny I just wish he could come to Riyom right now so he'd be taught manners how to speak and address issues with sense when two of his arms are gone angry

I really pity this jos people walai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
troublemakea:

dont mind the Bastard Neoteny I just wish he could come to Riyom right now so he'd be taught manners how to speak and address issues with sense when two of his arms are gone angry

I really pity this jos people walai

The same Riyom where fulanis are driving you out to IDP camps and taking over your villages?

And when you take my two arms, should you be so lucky, I guess you're gonna eat them, right? You cannibal.

Very soon we'll drive you lot out of Riyom itself.
Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by troublemakea(m): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
saaron:
Something to Think about.
Nigerians should be careful with fifth columnist who have been unleashed by buhari's Miyetti allah led terrorist govt to create and spread the "Political Narrative" that Politicians are behind the genocidal activities of fulani herdsmen in Nigeria.

Well, it will interest you to know that Terrorist who are currently occupying middle belt villages are shielded and protected by non other than Nigerian army. Why will Nigerian military under Buhari's APC govt's control give cover and protection to 'Politician Mercenaries' as these fifth columnist want Nigerians to believe? Are the terrorist currently occupying middle belt villages politicians foot soldiers that warrant protection rather than total decimation by the military? Politicians mercenaries so powerful that Buhari's govt through the Military rather protect than confront FIRE FOR FIRE as they want us to believe they are doing against Boko haram? Are the so call 'Politicians' the ones colluding with Buhari's Nigerian army to delay giving orders, looked the other way, and even vacate their duty post (like they did JUST before DAPCHI GIRLS ABDUCTION) when terrorist herdsmen invade, attack and wiped countless number of families and communities in Benue, Taraba and just recently in Plateau state? Think about this. Misinformation, lies and deception such as 'CLIMATE CHANGE, COMMUNAL CLASH, FARMERS HERDERS CLASH, AND POLITICIANS are deceptive tools buhari's govt use to protect murderers responsible for genocide in Nigeria through sponsored media propaganda.

Buhari's terrorist govt will want to led the world believe that no Nigerian territories are under terrorist control. But I say to you that countless number of villages in middle belt are under terrorist occupation and are protected by Nigerian army.
I guess Politicians are the ones given orders to Nigerian soldiers.

please let bastards like Neoteny Quintuple know how it is coz they obviously ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
troublemakea:

Bastard fool you dont know the military keep patrolling their area to stop reprisal and shoot down anyone with arms... just two days ago 3 protesters were shot down

I pray your family excluding you are killed by fulani before the year ends then you know what it's all about senseless fool angry

I wonder why you people keep praying for my own people the fulani to attack me.

So you cowards can attack a major general but you're too chicken to take on the Nigerian army...

What's happening to you today is a tip of the iceberg. The army has not even started with you people yet

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
islandmoon:

you will soon be arrested, you bloody killers

By who?

The army whose man you killed and dumped his car in your "ancetral" watering hole?
Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by khaadykumta: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ray97:
A friend of mine paul ojorome a student at unijos was at katako when the unrest started. As of today he is no wer to be found..
Sorry Dear I Pray That He's Safe And Will Be Found Soonest

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by troublemakea(m): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
Neoteny:

The same Riyom where fulanis are driving you out to IDP camps and taking over your villages?

And when you take my two arms, should you be so lucky, I guess you're gonna eat them, right? You cannibal.

don worry your lord n saviour Bullhari is soon outta Aso villa they the Hell is coming on you guys

just wait for it....it's just 5 months by
Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Medsimon01:

Weakling calling people cowards.
The cursed baboons with Cutlass (your brothers) can only come in the night to kill innocent children and women.
That's what they did in Nasarrawa and benue.

How I wish you see how the Nigeria Army rescued those idiots from Jos guys today.

Lols. We carry sophisticated guns the likes of which even the army has not seen, talk more of a bunch of smelly unwashed heathens.

We come at night: why don't you hold night watches and vigils to ward us off?

Why don't you follow us into the bushes?

A minute ago you said the army was shooting you people and the army is complicit.

Now they're saving our boys?

Console yourself, you've lost so much.
Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
troublemakea:

don worry your lord n saviour Bullhari is soon outta Aso villa they the Hell is coming on you guys

just wait for it....it's just 5 months by

Idiot

This has nothing to do with buhari

Remember Dogo Nahawa?

Was it buhari in power then?

Even if buhari goes, it's yet another Muslim that's coming in

Not that it matters.

We're doing just fine as it is
Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by islandmoon: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
ernieboy:
because they are not armed like the fulanis and any attempt to arm themselves is resisted using state security apparatus.
omg, the army are good at disarming the local farmer , and Fulani always take advantage of that, buhari sent them to disarm our people
Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by islandmoon: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Neoteny:

Why would your children wait until Jos is taken from you before they act?

Why not come to your aid now?

No one is even interested in taking the shithole Jos from you. This town is dead

Just stop your silent killings and your pathological hatred for Muslims and we may just let you be.

Else no one would ever know peace

We're ready to die for our convictions. Are you, coward?
J for Jos, J for Jesus
Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by kellygrin(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
kestolove95:
Let's sale dix country and share d money kowei
God bless you
Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by islandmoon: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Neoteny:

Lols. We carry sophisticated guns the likes of which even the army has not seen, talk more of a bunch of smelly unwashed heathens.

A minute ago you said the army was shooting you people and the army is complicit.

you carry guns? noted!
Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by troublemakea(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
fmcjunior:
3 students were killed this afternoon around unijos. and I witnessed a soldier getting shot

bro how's the situation in jos right now?
Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
kestolove95:
Let's sale dix country and share d money kowei
Until you people finally surrenders to the quest for total restoration of Biafra, there will never be peace in the zoo; don't forget that's our promise to you zoological republicans grin grin

Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
qwertyboss:

[Bold]Not for sale
Go hug transformer[/bold]

Even your BOLD disagreed with you grin grin .....
Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by Medsimon01(m): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
Neoteny:

A minute ago you said the army was shooting you
people and the army is complicit.

You want to know Y??
Because your calling is of violence, destruction and death.
Re: Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) by islandmoon: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Neoteny:

noted!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms / 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil / Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.