Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' (24218 Views)

FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by holluphemydavid(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
Now she is free as a minister from a Lifeless one
Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by Benekruku(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
Disregard FFK's balderdash please

He sniffed low quality crack with high percentage of baking powder

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by Benekruku(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
holluphemydavid:
Now she is free as a minister from a Lifeless one

You that have life, are you free or still in bondage?

Remember your village people are still on your case
Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by blackpanda: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Its only in Nigeria that criminal looters facing trial will have mouth to talk. Ffk needs psychiatric help
Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by IME1: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
When Saraki and Dogara left APC Buhari responded courteously and wished them well in their choices.
But I can't say the rest of APC members and their chairman are that courteous.
They talk like ...
It shows that they are sore losers and have no sportsmanship trait.
After all most of APC members came from other political parties.
Why do APC members insult and curse people who leave them?
Is it a cult? Some religious bodies do that also, when one leaves their congregation they begin to castigate them
Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by holluphemydavid(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

You that have life, are you free or still in bondage?
Remember your village people are still on your case
U Dat need deliverance, ur case isn't from dis planet ewu Gambia
Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by Firefire(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
modath:

Since 28th March 2015, you've been in perpetual wailing... you nor dey tire? cheesy

Unfortunately, ‘Some microscopic-view individuals’ Continue to support the stupidity called governance under the failed party called APC & Lifeless element called Buhary.

We are all in Nigeria, and the suffering is nationwide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by Minjim: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
saaron:
I believe 'Used and Dumped' is in order for mama Taraba's political association with APC. Too bad.

She was used, well compensated but not dumped.

Even when Buhari knows she's more loyal to Atiku , he allowed her on as minister until she resigned voluntarily.

So how was she dumped?

So if you were made a minister and you resigned. Would u say You've been used and dumped?

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by tunary(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
Very good
Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by McBrooklyn(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lol...
Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by chegbe1104: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
When will this FFK of an idiot quit insulting people who disagree with him? He even use the name of God to curse and insult people. What a fowl mouth he has. Smh

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by sexyanyabubakar(f): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
iammo:
obasanjo and atiku's greatest undoing, was the introduction of all this mentally deranged people like this into politics and PDP(dino,ffk,elrufai,fayose,garba shehu e.t.c). on a normal day mama taraba (former antorney general, and high court registrar) could have only been compared to fani kayode's treacherous father, fani kayode senior who betrayed the awolowos with akintola politically and public service career. A big fool who couldn't goto ile ife osun state to influence votes for PDP and the adeleke.. now seating behind a phone to insult a woman who was bold enough to resign from the ruling party

Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by Duru1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Fani Kayode is the poor dumb person here .
What’s his business with what’s happening in APC?
Oloriibu omo ale

Are you sanely okay? The last time I check though, APC is the ruling party in the shithole called Nigeria which happens to be Fani Kayode's country.
Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by Yusman316(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
Agbaletu:
FFK, this your mouth sef.
I am happy she left APC. I know she is with us in PDP for the presidential election. Taraba state is 100% PDP
Actually she has join udp
Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by Bar1941(m): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
Sharon6:
Double post
Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by ihatesycophant(m): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
Osun rerun election would have been the best time for this month Diehoea man to test his political popularity but instead shouting of his imaginary cousin that he has once maligned, abused and degraded. As far as Nigerian Nation is concern, this woman has more political weight and relevance than you. If you and her contest in your Ile Ife constituency, she'll floor you.
You would have written your name in gold if you had gone to Ile Ife to win the election for PDP rather than reacting to virtually everything of life.
Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
[s]
Duru1:

Are you sanely okay? The last time I check though, APC is the ruling party in the shithole called Nigeria which happens to be Fani Kayode's country.
[/s]
What’s his business with APC ?
Go to hell!
Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by bender79: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ffk and warning are like twins. Meanwhile what's the point warning someone who has been pretending to be a party member ? Ffk is too petty
Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by Agbaletu: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Yusman316:

Actually she has join udp
I know. It's like APGA.
Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by Bar1941(m): 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin
Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by Bar1941(m): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Sharon6:
Lass lass, they will all be alright. With the Osun elections, we now know our PVC is useless.

Pvc's are useless if God is not involved. Thinking the pvc alone can do the do is incomplete
Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by AntiWailer: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
FFK forming wise.

He is as irrelevant as the woman.
Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by klax(m): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Fani Kayode is the poor dumb person here .
What’s his business with what’s happening in APC?
Oloriibu omo ale

No bro you are the dumbest take it or leave it. FFK is 1 million time better than the entire dumbes, Zombies, a s s lickers, liars, electorate looters, foolish, praganda merchants, lifeless pooh in apc.

Useless people in a useless party under a useless leadership presided over by a useless president. Quote me and thunder fire your generation f u c k i n g bollock.

Bloody liars.
Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by iammo(m): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2018

Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by Olohunjedalo(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
klax:

No bro you are the dumbest take it or leave it. FFK is 1 million time better than the entire dumbes, Zombies, a s s lickers, liars, electorate looters, foolish, praganda merchants, lifeless pooh in apc.

Useless people in a useless party under a useless leadership presided over by a useless president. Quote me and thunder fire your generation f u c k i n g bollock.

Bloody liars.
Mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique
Rule 2
Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by ACHILLES45: 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lipscomb:
Femi keep quiet this woman she is greater than you she is a real politician not like you that not elected to any office. Always ranting online like bulldog.

shut your trap, how many offices have your dad been elected in.

Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by Lipscomb(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
ACHILLES45:

shut your trap, how many offices have your dad been elected in.
oponu my dad isn't a politician but a qualified lawyer. And presently mom hold a political office. And for me just calm down and watch it out soon. Actually I don't like exchange words to a miserable people like you.
Re: FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' by ACHILLES45: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lipscomb:
oponu my dad isn't a politician but a qualified lawyer. And presently mom hold a political office. And for me just calm down and watch it out soon. Actually I don't like exchange words to a miserable people like you.

ode, who ask you for family biography. if your dad did as well as ffk, you wouldnt have time for nairaland.
oponu
lifeless illiterate.

oya take

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale / ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu / Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.