Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? (1905 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Npower Volunteers To Be Exited Into Community Police / FG May Retain Npower Volunteers / We Will Prosecute And Deduct N90,000 From All Npower Volunteers That Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by Swizbank: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
It is non longer news that 2016 batch of npower volunteers will be off stipend by November.

They are agitating to be permanented.

However, it seems like fed govt wants to give them "EXIT PACKAGE" as she cannot afford absorbing such number into civil service at once.

Npower volunteers, as I heard are suggesting 4million each, so that they can set up something tangible for themselves.

How much do you think will be feasible for the govt and meaningful to the young volunteers that have laboured for the govt for 2years ?
Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by Swizbank: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
Me I think 1million each will be a nice sum. Any of them who cannot be useful when given 1million has no reason living.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by Swizbank: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
Almighty NwaAmaikpe come and say something.
CC:
Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun
Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by askme22: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Me I think 500k is good enough...This might be a landmark achievement cum campaign point for Buhari if done. No govt has ever done this.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by OgaInnocent(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
500k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by MensesDr: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
This is great. 4miilion is a big sum. They are about 200k volunteers. Anything from 350,000 naira and above a excellent from govt...the exit package is actually better than salary, let them open their own businessez And develop our economy. This political season, what a strong campaign avenue!
Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by Swizbank: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
askme22:
Me I think 500k is good enough...This might be a landmark achievement cum campaign point for Buhari if done. No govt has ever done this.
Yea, 500k won't be bad. We can afford in this country. Only if our govt has the will

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by Jilo83(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bring that #4million
Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by Swizbank: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
MensesDr:
This is great. 4miilion is a big sum. They are about 200k volunteers. Anything from 350,000 naira and above a excellent from govt...the exit package is actually better than salary, let them open their own businessez And develop our economy. This political season, what a strong campaign avenue!
Forget matter. Nigeria can afford the 1million for 200k persons, some of them have already resigned, so they are less than 200k. The issue is ,if the govt is willing. There Is always a way, once there is a will
Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by Swizbank: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
Jilo83:
Bring that #4million
You are a volunteer. Let's be sincere, 4million is too much. 1milion is good enough, don't you think so?
Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by Swizbank: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
OgaInnocent:
500k.
Give reason for your answer.
Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by OgaInnocent(m): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
Swizbank:

Give reason for your answer.
Because Dangote started with that.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by OgaInnocent(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, pls send this for front page. It needs to be captured in independent day speech tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by ayokellany: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Swizbank:
It is non longer news that 2016 batch of npower volunteers will be off stipend by November.

They are agitating to be permanented.

However, it seems like fed govt wants to give them "EXIT PACKAGE" as she cannot afford absorbing such number into civil service at once.

Npower volunteers, as I heard are suggesting 4million each, so that they can set up something tangible for themselves.

How much do you think will be feasible for the govt and meaningful to the young volunteers that have laboured for the govt for 2years ?

Not a single kobo beside what they have earned. They should move out and let others benefit.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by Swizbank: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
ayokellany:

Not a single kobo beside what they have earned. They should move out and let others benefit.
Giving or not giving them does not prevent others . they have already started paying the new batch. Learn to be considerate wit people and stop being a sadist.
Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by ayokellany: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
Swizbank:

Giving or not giving them does not prevent others . they have already started paying the new batch. Learn to be considerate wit people and stop being a sadist.
Sadist my foot don’t go n look for something beta to do after collecting freebies for 2 years. Why not ask Buhari to tie your neck to the vaults at cbn.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by Swizbank: 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
ayokellany:

Sadist my foot don’t go n look for something beta to do after collecting freebies for 2 years. Why not ask Buhari to tie your neck to the vaults at cbn.
Well you are not fed govt. And as a matter of fact, it has been confirmed that there is a package for them, the question is simply, how much. But as for weda they are going home with something, that's a sure banker. So if you are not comfortable with it, otapiapia is ur best bet
grin grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by eghexs76: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
I can see how jobless and waiting you are..... May people use and dump you
Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by pat077: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Was settlement part of the plan initially?
Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by DrTims(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
4 million Naira exit package? Well if they can do that, That will be awesome for the volunteer and a good campaign point for APC who have failed in all areas that they promised undecided
Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by garux: 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
I think 500k is good for a start up in naija

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by benabbey(m): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
How much do they pay federal civil servants who served for 35 years

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by Swizbank: 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
CC:
Benabbey, eghexs76, pat077, ayokellany, DrTims garux
Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by Damfostopper(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
settled how?..... wey Yu people not paid for the 2 years?..... Nigerians and their stewpid sense of entitlement...... this npower people sef..... yu av exhausted ur stay.... move out and let New people see chance....

when the first batch wey absorbed... d didn't talk about permanency.... now wey una tenure wan end.... una dey drag for permanency on the programme.....

stewpid set of people

Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by aceTS: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Swizbank:
CC:
Benabbey, eghexs76, pat077, ayokellany, DrTims garux

Guy, you don't have to spread fake news to justify any claims to government handout. Buhari's daughter is not a board member of NNPC and Bukola Saraki never said anything like that. That must be a fake twitter handle.

How do you expect people to take you seriously when lie unashamedly?
Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by love2017(m): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
How sure are you that there is an exit package for the outgoing volunteers? from whom did you heard the news?
Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by jamesnick: 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
if the government could pay such huge amount, why disengaging them. think old dude
Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by Swizbank: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Damfostopper:
settled how?..... wey Yu people not paid for the 2 years?..... Nigerians and their stewpid sense of entitlement...... this npower people sef..... yu av exhausted ur stay.... move out and let New people see chance....

when the first batch wey absorbed... d didn't talk about permanency.... now wey una tenure wan end.... una dey drag for permanency on the programme.....

stewpid set of people

You are full of hate. You don't even know what you are saying.
Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by Swizbank: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
aceTS:

Guy, you don't have to spread fake news to justify any claims to government handout. Buhari's daughter is not a board member of NNPC and Bukola Saraki never said anything like that. That must be a fake twitter handle.

How do you expect people to take you seriously when lie unashamedly?
OK. Noted. I saw that on a WhatsApp group.maybe I will have to remove it
Re: How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? by ikbnice(m): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
If that's the case, there should be COMPENSATION PLAN for graduates you weren't empowered by Npower. Na only dem wan chop everything ni.

(1) (Reply)

Have U Received Your December Alert For The Covid19 Palliative? / I'm In Need Of Remote Job That Pays, Help A Sister / Urgent: Job Opening For 3d Modelling Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.