Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Arsenal: It Wasn't Mesut Ozil's Goal That Got My Attention - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal: It Wasn't Mesut Ozil's Goal That Got My Attention (728 Views)

Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking / Memory Lane: February 10th 2013, Sunday Mba Goal That Gives Nigeria T Nation Cup / Pochettino Reveals Harry Kane’s Goal That Saved His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal: It Wasn't Mesut Ozil's Goal That Got My Attention by blingxx(m): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Arsenal made it seven straight against Watford, and Mesut Ozil was a gold star

But not just for the goal. There was something else there.
I have grown tired of criticizing Mesut Ozil . Very tired. The Arsenal man has had a rough go since he arrived at the club, never being able to find his consistent boots, never being able to live up to the massive expectations that were heaped on him.

But no matter how much the hard stats don’t always stack up for him, the one thing that has been a constant point of criticism is his lackadaisical attitude. His flappy arms every time he loses the ball, his refusal to play anything resembling reliable defense.

When you couple that with the lack of hard stats, you get what the start of this season looked like for him. It’s been rough and there really haven’t been many redeeming qualities.

(1) (Reply)

Delete this admin / Portugal Vs Switzerland, UEFA Nation League / Brands And Their Contributions To African Football.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.