Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment (27402 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Intervenes In Magodo Land Tussle, Orders Stand Down / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham / Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment by ganu: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
Victornezzar:
Up to the party's business to decide on who their sole candidate is

Feel so sorry for Ambode sha but he made the city so dirty....Lawma was really helping before

let them allow the will of the people to prevail without intimidation.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment by BabaO2: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Omero:
Please b objective in ur comments. Buhari can't bla bla......., but Tinubu can isn't. Fairness demands that wat is good for the Gander is good for the goose. Let's always think positive without sentiments. Cheer's.
where have you seen Tinubu imposing candidate? I personally don't like ambode either for privy reasons, if so called sanwoolu wants to contest, why should anybody stop him? People are getting the fact twisted and resulting into cheap blackmail against Tinubu forgetting that it was same Tinubu that fought Fashola and convinved powers that be to install ambode. If the ambode is not good enough which I am in sync, another person must take over.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment by fergie001: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Victornezzar:

Apart from that

Lagos is dirty....Just take a stroll to that ojo barracks side....The commuters are very angry

The whole place is just disorganised.....Heavy traffic....Dirty roads...He just abandoned the people living in that area
APC or not,he won't win there,unless he doesn't get the ticket,thus people might vote him as a result of the anti-Tinubu sentiments....
That's the worst place in Lagos....he messed up that place kpatakpata.....
He has to be committed to do something there...Fashola has a signature there,he doesn't...
Re: Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment by nzeobi(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

A whole Tinubu overstretch his luck. grin grin grin
what do you mean by a whole tinubu. is he not like you and I.
don't forget buhari may decide to deal ruthlessly with him and nothing will happen.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment by Benekruku(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
nzeobi:

what do you mean by a whole tinubu. is he not like you and I. grin grin grin
don't forget buhari may decide to deal ruthlessly with him and nothing will happen.

Buhari will land in Duara come 2019

He dare not try it
Re: Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment by Tundeobama(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
meolaniyi:
No Christian must rule lagos state again.
Ambode should quietly step down.
Lagos State is predominantly native Muslims.

Enough is Enough
oloriburuku ni e so jide sanwo olu is?i laugh you Christian is doing 16years.4years gone.real lagos indigenous who are Muslim are less than 30 percent.out of 22 million Lagosian muslim no pass 5m
Re: Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment by nzeobi(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

Buhari will land in Duara come 2019

He dare not try it
he won't, he will only repeat what he did in osun rerun and you guys will clap for him again.
I doubt he will loose.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment by RealEstatePlus(m): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
Omeokachie:
Ahn ahn!

Are they still threatened despite having all LG chairmen, PSP operators, 360 councilors, Iya oloja general, Jagaban, Aregbesola, Fashola, Banire etc all against one man?

You see, just like area boys, they derive their strength from jumping at you. Face them one on one and they will turn tail.

Fela called them..."shakara olooje"

Iranu cheesy

No be lie
Re: Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment by FBIL: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Only in O-O states can once hear that one man is controlling the destiny of over 40 million people. This is terrible!! Thank God I'm not from that side. No wonder it was so easy to manipulate Ekiti and Osun states.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment by IsraelSongz: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
Victornezzar:

Apart from that

Lagos is dirty....Just take a stroll to that ojo barracks side....The commuters are very angry

The whole place is just disorganised.....Heavy traffic....Dirty roads...He just abandoned the people living in that area

It's like that brother. Nothing good comes easy. No one can tell me outrightly that's there's a better governor in Nigeria than Ambode. Even the Presidency wants him there be sure his good works will be instrumental if they'd get the support of Lagos in 2019 Presidential election.

The man is working and he has passion. I know how my street road was before he became governor and I know how it is now. Even electricity is way better! If You must build a house, the surroundings but look tattered at first. A second term is well deserved by Ambode. No doubt at all.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
ambode all the way!... damn and dumb god father!
Re: Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment by Myself2(m): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Victornezzar:
Up to the party's business to decide on who their sole candidate is

Feel so sorry for Ambode sha but he made the city so dirty....Lawma was really helping before

Only that ? What of the many other things he got right ??
If thats the trouble, he will rectify it in his second term,,,,so fvck Tinubu, fvck Lagos GAC and FVCK any idiot that does not want Ambode to come back for a second term
Re: Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment by Herdsmen: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
SO
Re: Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment by Tareq1105: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
meolaniyi:
No Christian must rule lagos state again.
Ambode should quietly step down.
Lagos State is predominantly native Muslims.

Enough is Enough

What is the source of your Statistics?
Re: Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment by japhethGold: 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lagos State assembly can only impeach ambode if he allows them to sit and form a quorum.

I urge my colleague Ambode to be brave and lock up the house of assembly premises and man it with police amoured tanks from now till after elections in 2019.

Be courageous for God will give you victory.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
Omeokachie:
Ahn ahn!

Are they still threatened despite having all LG chairmen, PSP operators, 360 councilors, Iya oloja general, Jagaban, Aregbesola, Fashola, Banire etc all against one man?

You see, just like area boys, they derive their strength from jumping at you. Face them one on one and they will turn tail.

Fela called them..."shakara olooje"

Iranu cheesy
Re: Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment by cosmos1440: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode will win both the APC primaries and the gubernatorial elections in Lagos state.
All these noise is just to make it appear as if he has the peoples' backing against Tinubu.
It is also a ploy to make people vote massively for APC and against other parties , especially the PDP.
In a nutshell, it is "Reverse Psychology" at its best
Re: Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
japhethGold:
Lagos State assembly can only impeach ambode if he allows them to sit and form a quorum.

I urge my colleague Ambode to be brave and lock up the house of assembly premises and man it with police amoured tanks from now till after elections in 2019.

Be courageous for God will give you victory.

Re: Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment by profmallor: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
if you believe you are capable of fighting then you should not have even bothered to beg. Begging and discussing come only after stalemates. Now Ambode putting up a fight is only burying himself, a wiser decision would have been to leave
Re: Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment by Butoneday2(m): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
How is it my business it is not in anyway concerns me. Afonjas are fuuls and noise makers.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment by tammie24: 12:23am On Oct 01, 2018
Firefire:

Except from your ethnic bigotry, some of my people are like that.

They can change anytime.
my brother

Na so we see am o
I'm Yoruba but my people mata dey tire sometimes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why APC Wanted Lawan As Senate President - Tinubu / Mele. Kyari: NNPC To Stop Running Refineries / Tinubu: APC Presidential Rally In Osogbo, Osun State (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.