Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

They Will Kill My Daughter! If Fg Does Not Meet Their Demands -leah Sharibu Mum - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Will Kill My Daughter! If Fg Does Not Meet Their Demands -leah Sharibu Mum (413 Views)

Leah Sharibu Married To Two Boko Haram Leaders, Now Has Two Kids – 'repentant' T / "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Will Kill My Daughter! If Fg Does Not Meet Their Demands -leah Sharibu Mum by Olawaleyy036(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
BOKO HARAM WILL KILL MY DAUGHTER! If FG does not meet their demands by mid-October, Leah Sharibu’s mother cries out

The mother of the only girl from the 112 kidnapped from Government Girls’ Science and Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe State still in a Boko Haram faction captivity has begged the Federal Government to meet her abductors’ demand.

Leah Sharibu’s mother, Rebecca, made the plea on Saturday in Jos, Plateau State, at a meeting organised by Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam, founder of the Citizen Monitoring Group (CMG)
NairaFame recalls that the Islamic State West Africa Province [ISWAP] had issued a threat recently that Leah Sharibu would be killed if the FG does not meet their demand by mid-October.

She said:

“A threat has been sent out that with effect from October, Leah will be the next in line to be killed. They said she pleaded with Federal Government to do whatever is required to ensure her release before that time.”

Madam Sharibu, who frequently broke down, said it is her desire that her daughter be released on October 1. She thanked the entire world, most especially Nigerians, for standing by the family.

She also debunked the rumour that her family took the FG to court, saying they were not aware of such issue.

She explained that she was not after money and that her family was only interested in their daughter’s release.
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/09/boko-haram-will-kill-my-daughter-if-fg.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: They Will Kill My Daughter! If Fg Does Not Meet Their Demands -leah Sharibu Mum by Shelumiel: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
Buhari and his cabinet do not care if your daughter lives or dies ; they never did. All they care about right now is 2019.
Re: They Will Kill My Daughter! If Fg Does Not Meet Their Demands -leah Sharibu Mum by Yambee: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
Buhari is an evil man.

Just because your daughter is a Christian, he will not meet the demands of her abductors.

Now if she had a name like Munirat or Aishatu, the demands would have been met a long time ago.

6 Likes

Re: They Will Kill My Daughter! If Fg Does Not Meet Their Demands -leah Sharibu Mum by yanabasee(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
I don't know if Buhari's aides are working for their pockets or to serve the people they are called upon to serve.....

Issues like this was supposed to be dealt with long time ago but they keep dribbling with the life of a little girl that the government had sworn to protect...

They other day, a group of hausa/Fulani where insulting and threatening to shade blood if Buhari will be booted out at Berger junction at Abuja.... They want to turn Nigerian into their business alone...

We can't keep a president in power when he hasn't proven himself to the people he is serving!!

(1) (Reply)

Again, Gunmen Kidnap Many Passengers Along Brinin Gwari – Kaduna Highways / Two Men Seen Fighting Over girlfriend In Delta State. Photos & Video / 50-year-old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping Autism-challenged Girl In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.