Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Has Inec Discontinued The Use Of Fingerprinter For Voting? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Inec Discontinued The Use Of Fingerprinter For Voting? (363 Views)

How Many States Result Has INEC Called Out? / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari / Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Inec Discontinued The Use Of Fingerprinter For Voting? by nwaanambra1(m): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
Dear Nairalanders and Nigerians, please pardon my ignorance - PLEASE HAS INEC DISCONTINUED USE OF THUMP PRINT FOR VOTING??

Was thump print used for any of the elections conducted under buhari's government?

awaiting answers.

oga seun, mind44, lalasticlala. oam4j
Re: Has Inec Discontinued The Use Of Fingerprinter For Voting? by chiefolododo(m): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
Everything is upside down under buhari
Re: Has Inec Discontinued The Use Of Fingerprinter For Voting? by fallout87: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
It has taken 3 years for the APC to take Nigeria 30 years backward.

After the last presidential election it is criminal that after three years there aren't advancements.... only reduction in the progress of election.

1 Like

Re: Has Inec Discontinued The Use Of Fingerprinter For Voting? by nwaanambra1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
chiefolododo:
Everything is upside down under buhari

PLEASE NIGERIANS WHY WILL THE APC GOVERNMENT DISCONTINUE THE USE OF FINGER PRINTER FOR VOTING - A SYSTEM WHICH THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY HAILED AS THE BEST FORM OF VOTING - NOT ONLY DOES IT DISCOURAGE RIGGING BUT IT GOES A LONG WAY IN GIVING THE CITIZENS A CREDIBLE ELECTION.

Finger print voting is the reason why APC won the 2015 election so why instead of encouraging the APC government totally discontinued it.
Re: Has Inec Discontinued The Use Of Fingerprinter For Voting? by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
nwaanambra1:

PLEASE NIGERIANS WHY WILL THE APC GOVERNMENT DISCONTINUE THE USE OF FINGER PRINTER FOR VOTING - A SYSTEM WHICH THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY HAILED AS THE BEST FORM OF VOTING - NOT ONLY DOES IT DISCOURAGE RIGGING BUT IT GOES A LONG WAY IN GIVING THE CITIZENS A CREDIBLE ELECTION.

Finger print voting is the reason why APC won the 2015 election so why instead of encouraging the APC government totally discontinued it.
Are you sick or something?
I voted last week Saturday and they made sure the card reader read my fingerprint before I was allowed to cast my vote .
All these people no dy tire of propaganda?
One of the polling units that was even cancelled was because of malfunctioning card readers .
Re: Has Inec Discontinued The Use Of Fingerprinter For Voting? by nwaanambra1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
please Nigerians is finger print voting not constitutional?

if it is, why will INEC just silently discontinue it WITHOUT recourse to the National Assembly, the Judiciary and the masses? why is no one asking questions??

HOW DOES APC SUCCEED IN TAKING US BACKWARDS IN SUCH A WAY THAT NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING

IS NIGERIA UNDER HYPNOTISM BY APC? WHY IS APC COMMITTING SO MUCH UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTS AND NO ONE TALKS??
Re: Has Inec Discontinued The Use Of Fingerprinter For Voting? by nwaanambra1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Are you sick or something?
I voted last week Saturday and they made sure the card reader read my fingerprint before I was allowed to cast my vote .
All these people no dy tire of propaganda?
One of the polling units that was even cancelled was because of malfunctioning card readers .

OGA STOP LYING!
Re: Has Inec Discontinued The Use Of Fingerprinter For Voting? by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
nwaanambra1:

OGA STOP LYING!
Butterflyle0
Butterflyleo
Where are you .your people don come again o.
I no get energy today grin
I voted for Oyetola and he won . What else will I be disturbing myself arguing up and down for ? grin
Re: Has Inec Discontinued The Use Of Fingerprinter For Voting? by jaykaylegend(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Like seriously, don't you guys ever get tired??

Plenty people go mad next year oo

(1) (Reply)

Reno Barks Hard Again :buhari Independent Day Lies / REVEALED: Bribery And Forgery In Taraba Primary Elecetions / Where To Get A Lease On That Car You Are About To Purchase.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.