Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Will You Return The Money? NAIRALANDER! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will You Return The Money? NAIRALANDER! (219 Views)

Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning / Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) / Photos, Elephant Has Swallowed All The Money From First Bank Branch In Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Return The Money? NAIRALANDER! by Abeycityng(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
in a situation whereby your padi report to you that he as missplace his 3k(i.e 1k each) in your house, so as you were assisting him to find the money, you found 2k(i.e N500 each) .will you give him the 2k? #AbeycityNG
Re: Will You Return The Money? NAIRALANDER! by yelei(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Make I book space.... tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Will You Return The Money? NAIRALANDER! by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
why I go give am.his own is 1k each,and moreover the money might belong to someone else that was there ealier..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Website Has Crashed / A Pastor From A Church In Dandora Phase 2, An Eastern Suburb In Nairobi, The Ken / Universal Modem And Power Bank For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.