Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,765 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years (40771 Views)

More Trouble For Ambode As Tinubu’s Associates Insist On His Probe / Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode As He Officially Hands Over (photo) / Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by Bawofss(m): 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
franchasng:
Dear Governor Ambode as soon as you win the governorship election next year, which you have already won, forget about the brown teeth drug lord cum political god of Yoruba agberos, arrest Tinubu, let Lagos State take over his Bourdillion residence, that's Lagos state property and convert it to LAWMA Ikoyi office, and if he dare make noise, we will open his book of looting from 1999 and then allow your backer Buhari to finish him up with EFCC/DSS and let him spend his remaining years at Kirikiri, I think his time ]
I pity ur generation

1 Like

Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
baliyubla:
People power is supreme, and Ambode is wise to have realized this. Watch as other Artist and Lagos citizens alike join Olamide to endorse Ambode. There's no chance of APC winning Lagos in 2019, without Ambo on the ballot.

APC will loose Lagos if u will kill Tinubu b4 d election.
Lagos state is just one of his cherished properties.
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by jbtobsyn(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
FarahAideed:
Deomelo will soon call Olamide an IPOB pig ooo...
Wetin be Deomelo. Sey that filthy thing that asslick.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by shege45: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

No, The one at the BRT bus station
i for say oooo
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by Sirjamo: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
franchasng:
Dear Governor Ambode as soon as you win the governorship election next year, which you have already won, forget about the brown teeth drug lord cum political god of Yoruba agberos, arrest Tinubu, let Lagos State take over his Bourdillion residence, that's Lagos state property and convert it to LAWMA Ikoyi office, and if he dare make noise, we will open his book of looting from 1999 and then allow your backer Buhari to finish him up with EFCC/DSS and let him spend his remaining years at Kirikiri, I think his time is up shocked

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
Dilution at it peak
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by Tonimordred(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Eko sese beere ni o ambo
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by Kdon2: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
And I thought Tinubu was a wise man, never knew he was too power drunk to fall into a pit

What's this one saying.
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by jaxxy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Olamide isn't an ingrate here, unlike kwam1. more Lagos celebrities will endorse Ambode for second term.

Olamide is only fighting for his pocket it’s normal he benefited well from Ambodes govt. bt that doesn’t mean he performed excellent. I will like to see more people fighting for Ambode like they did for fashola bt I highly doubt that wud happen.

Speaking about ingrates Ambode and kwam 1 are in same Whatsapp group.
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by Kdon2: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
FarahAideed:
Let's all support Ambode on our social Media with the #fourmoredaddy

Story.
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by kellygrin(m): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Odmic2839:
please name those three tracks and let see if it comes near davido's song or Wizkid's own.
hahahahah
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by BestDude: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:
He can use his noise to support Ambode

Knowing fully well his career is almost hitting the rocks, he has to cling to a political lifeline which his thuggery fits into

Just that he is with a losing side
you BMC crew are one of the most slimy piece of shiiit I have ever seen in human form. How did Olaide career hit rocks now now now? Who know you outside nairaland. You are freaking NOBODY... Even if Baddo career h8t rock after climbing mountains, what have your career hit aside what you do on nairaland?

You have not even achieved 1/4 of what Olamide has done for himself and I can bet you are older than him by years

Very soon you children will take up your job, going from website to website supporting politicians for peanut...

I understand there are no job in the country, so make do with what you can to survive... Spits undecided
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by Benekruku(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
BestDude:
you BMC crew are one of the most slimy piece of shiiit I have ever seen in human form. How did Olaide career hit rocks now now now? Who know you outside nairaland. You are freaking NOBODY... Even if Baddo career h8t rock after climbing mountains, what have your career hit aside what you do on nairaland?

You have not even achieved 1/4 of what Olamide has done for himself and I can bet you are older than him by years

Very soon you children will take up your job, going from website to website supporting politicians for peanut...

I understand there are no job in the country, so make do with what you can to survive... Spits undecided

Who asked for your biography

1 Like

Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by Burgerlomo: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Olamide isn't an ingrate here, unlike kwam1. more Lagos celebrities will endorse Ambode for second term.

Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by RexTramadol1: 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambo four more
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
And I thought Tinubu was a wise man, never knew he was too power drunk to fall into a pit
For me that’s a stupid move by Tinubu,he has already divided APC Lagos. Pdp can’t do that to a sitting governor after 4yrs. All the Pdp states the incumbent must go 8yrs, APC don come mumu use their hand divide their party after just 4yrs
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Franzinni:

But he was triumphant... He will do it again! In Jesus name amen...
leave Jesus out of dirty politics!!!Jesus is no fool like we man
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by babadeee(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Yeah you are rite Kwam1 is an ingrate
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by Franzinni: 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benz4pimp:
leave Jesus out of dirty politics!!!Jesus is no fool like we man

Yessir... Should we kukuma add shango? Haha
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by Basher8583: 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
franchasng:
Don't worry, after you Yoruba traitors help Buhari rig himself into power in 2019, Buhari and his kinsmen will show you people pepper....especially drug baron Tinubu....he will run to exile again but this time, it might be Gambia cheesy cheesy

You think Ambode is dancing this dance at the market square without some strong masquerade beating the drums for him somewhere It may shock you Ikorodu garage agberos shocked

Thank you we like am like dat. Notin go happen.
Keep your predictions to your self in your fantasy world.
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by vioment: 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
I wish gov. Ambode a successful election; he is a great Nigerian.

I hate when good people are trampled upon because they choose to be civil and accommodating; then evil minded people begin to feel like all that and become too arrogant.
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by YhungPablo(m): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
FarahAideed:
whose daddy undecided daddy that only focus on Epe people and ignore us in Lagos island.. how did you want the thunder
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by Azam101: 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
franchasng:
Dear Governor Ambode as soon as you win the governorship election next year, which you have already won, forget about the brown teeth drug lord cum political god of Yoruba agberos, arrest Tinubu, let Lagos State take over his Bourdillion residence, that's Lagos state property and convert it to LAWMA Ikoyi office, and if he dare make noise, we will open his book of looting from 1999 and then allow your backer Buhari to finish him up with EFCC/DSS and let him spend his remaining years at Kirikiri, I think his time is up shocked

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
Easier said than done.
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by fareed69(m): 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
FarahAideed:

Na for Social media the votes go count?

Oshogbo weed no good for your body

STOP IT NOW.
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by deomelo: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2018

Ambode and his pathetic followers are backstabbers...

grin grin
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by OKorowanta: 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
franchasng:

Oboy,you and vespa,I no know who vex pass o!
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by aforosco(m): 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
annnikky:
Where is desmond elliot sef, is he with him or against him?
Against him
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by dotedote: 1:07am On Oct 01, 2018
Dreamer

franchasng:

Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by bukatyne(f): 1:53am On Oct 01, 2018
carammel:
I still don't know how people will choose not to vote a performer like Ambode simply because one greedy Tinubu says he is tired of him..mtcheeww.

Do you live in Lagos?
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by wowcatty: 4:06am On Oct 01, 2018
Good one there, but most of the people commenting here have no brains.
Lyoncrescent:

Hi, Please read the thread below. Muiz Banire and Tinubu are at loggerheads but read what he has to say about ambode.

https://www.nairaland.com/4755448/muiz-banire-why-ambode-doesnt

Also Tinubu and his group imposed ambode. Ambode didnt work for it. We only voted for ambode after he was imposed. And now same group of people who imposed ambode said they dont want again. Now , if you want to still vote ambode, you still can but he has to go to another party and win the primaries there. If ambode benefitted from godfatherism, then no need to cry foul.
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by tinsel: 5:30am On Oct 01, 2018
Why do igbos hate Tinubu this much. Because Tinubu by his type of politics don't discriminate.
His policies in Lagos had helped a lot of igbos.
He is one politician in Nigeria apart from Atiku that don't know between the western, north and south and between Moslems and Christians . So I don't actually understand.
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by Philistine(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2018
faithfull18:

He lost or you meant to say the election was rigged.
We're u the one that rigged d election?. Smh!
Re: Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years by faithfull18(f): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2018
Philistine:

We're u the one that rigged d election?. Smh!
Keep shaking it, every Tope, Emeka and Adamu knows it was.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance / Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work / Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.