Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends (2731 Views)

What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition / APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo / How Nigerian Political ‘godfathers’ Were Humbled In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends by lightblazingnow(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
“There is huge affirmation and support for Ambode across the state, as stakeholders expressed readiness to work for his emergence as the governorship candidate of the APC and the governor of Lagos for a second term,” NAN quoted him as saying.

Sulaimon said while AMSG was not against endorsement for Sanwo-Olu as it was part of democracy, some of the endorsement information being given out were incorrect.

He said that the Chairman of Conference 57, Mrs Omolola Essien, was at its meeting on Friday to say that chairmen of the 57 councils in Lagos state would support Ambode’s second term aspiration.

“We also had 200 ward chairmen coming here to endorse Ambode.

What constitutes the structure of the party is the ward chairmen, LGA chairmen and councillors.

“237 councillors were here at our meeting and they have endorsed Ambode.

“They said they have realised that it was Ambode that they should support,” he said.

Sulaimon added that the Ndigbos and other Igbo support groups in the party were garnering support for Ambode.

“The Community Development Associations (CDAs) and Community Development Committees (CDCs), have also thrown their weight behind the governor.

“The CDAs and CDCs are the biggest grassroots groups, we have 3,900 CDAs in Lagos state and they have openly endorsed Ambode.

“Their representatives were at our meeting to again affirm their support for Ambode.”

“We are supposed to have a direct primary and this means that all wards will participate,” he said.

After several interventions from the highest level and Lowestoft, tinubu refused to reason. It's time to test the waters Mr. Here comes the chess club.

When you are about to be humbled as was the case of rotimi vs wike. We all remembered that the honourable minister was humbled by the people. Don't dare the people's republic.

Who jah fight for What can stand against him?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends by statusquoante: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
True
Actually, Tinubu overrated himself... grin

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends by chiefolododo(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tinubu is not bigger than Yaya bello

1 Like

Re: Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
chiefolododo:
Tinubu is not bigger than Yaya bello
God bless you, no be flesh and blood reveal that name you use compare tinubu grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends by lightblazingnow(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
Only for the Spirit
Re: Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends by Waakanda: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
Let's sanitise Lagos once and for all. No more "Baba Isale" politics cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends by Hisxellency: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
This Ambo vs Sanwo issue is getting out of hand... Tinubu is simply projecting Sanwo for future political purposes!!! Ambo will still govern Lagos beyond 2019
Re: Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
Most of these people shouting Tinubu upandan really did not know much about his regime undecided

What blueprint are they talking about

I have said it before and I will say it again!

Fashola was a model for whosoever believe and still believe that there can be good governance!

Fashola came prepared! He came with his own blue print! He had a vision of a workable Lagos State and that he demonstrated through out his 8years of service!

Fashola took over Lagos from Tinubu when it was still in crises

Talk about dirt! Touts, theft, under development, dis-organisation, politics of waiting till elections before any tangible thing could be done!

He broke those barriers! He turned the crises to hope!

Fashola made me stand in a queue to get a PVC, I said to myself here is someone worth my staying in the sun to vote for!

Fashola made ALL government workers to sit up!

With Fashola, going to court, you will be happy with the result cause you know he will not manipulate the outcome! He would even look for a possible solution to avoid injustice!

May God bless Fashola and other public servants who has and is doing their work dutifully!

So if anybody should speak in Lagos today, it should be Fashola not Tinubu!

But if it is about thuggery, and bribery then leave it for Tinubu

Tinubu cannot change history no matter how hard he tries!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends by hisgrace090: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode should be allowed to complete his tenure.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Pls enuf of this tinubu this, ambo that. In this country everyone claims to know everything, person will stay in his house and knows what sells in the market. Apc should as a matter of urgency conduct their primaries so we can focus on more important issues
Re: Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends by duality(m): 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hisxellency:
This Ambo vs Sanwo issue is getting out of hand... Tinubu is simply projecting Sanwo for future political purposes!!! Ambo will still govern Lagos beyond 2019

You want to shift the post again.
After this if sanwo goes down, he will not be able to easily get into an elective position. Maybe an appointment. This thing will affect him.
Re: Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends by ukenke: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bag example in the case of Amaechi v Wike

lightblazingnow:
After several interventions from the highest level and Lowestoft, tinubu refused to reason. It's time to test the waters Mr. Here comes the chess club.

When you are about to be humbled as was the case of rotimi vs wike. We all remembered that the honourable minister was humbled by the people. Don't dare the people's republic.

Who jah fight for What can stand against him?
Re: Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends by lightblazingnow(m): 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Wow
Re: Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
No dynasty has stood for a lifetime.

I guess this is Tinubu's end
Re: Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends by Walphem(m): 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
I don't know why he is staying silent. He was the first person that rejected Ambode,but since then he has gone silent over the issue.

quote author=Wiseandtrue post=71662462]Most of these people shouting Tinubu upandan really did not know much about his regime undecided

What blueprint are they talking about

I have said it before and I will say it again!

Fashola was a model for whosoever believe and still believe that there can be good governance!

Fashola came prepared! He came with his own blue print! He had a vision of a workable Lagos State and that he demonstrated through out his 8years of service!

Fashola took over Lagos from Tinubu when it was still in crises

Talk about dirt! Touts, theft, under development, dis-organisation, politics of waiting till elections before any tangible thing could be done!

He broke those barriers! He turned the crises to hope!

Fashola made me stand in a queue to get a PVC, I said to myself here is someone worth my staying in the sun to vote for!

Fashola made ALL government workers to sit up!

With Fashola, going to court, you will be happy with the result cause you know he will not manipulate the outcome! He would even look for a possible solution to avoid injustice!

May God bless Fashola and other public servants who has and is doing their work dutifully!

So if anybody should speak in Lagos today, it should be Fashola not Tinubu!

But if it is about thuggery, and bribery then leave it for Tinubu

Tinubu cannot change history no matter how hard he tries!!![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends by chiefolododo(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

God bless you, no be flesh and blood reveal that name you use compare tinubu grin
bros I hail oo
Re: Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends by orisa37: 7:55am On Oct 01, 2018
The Monster in Lagos is developing!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends by lightblazingnow(m): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
We say amen
Re: Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends by orisa37: 5:44am On Oct 02, 2018
Tinubu is becoming very pompous. God doesn't like pompousity. He is taking control of the SW from The Traditional Rulers Council. Wrong. Even OBJ wouldn't dare what Tinubu is trying. He is trading Yorubaland fast to the Fulani North and he doesn't think anybody is wiser than him.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Isn't A Saint, But I trust Him "Kogi Governorship" / Where Sowore Got It All Wrong. / President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman, Oshiomhole In Aso Rock (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.