Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,212 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

See The N1000 Ecobank ATM Gave Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The N1000 Ecobank ATM Gave Me (591 Views)

Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo) / Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me / Ecobank Branch Is On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The N1000 Ecobank ATM Gave Me by nathanjohn2808: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
I went withdraw and because its ATM and I cannot reject it, ecobank decided to add bad notes.
It has been rejected by several.
Its worse than it looks in picture cos you guys can't see the cellotape all around.
I'm disappointed.

Re: See The N1000 Ecobank ATM Gave Me by ChiefAzubuikeh(f): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
In this season of hardship, you should be happy you got something at least. Many have gone to the ATM and it won't even dispense, even if it does, they get robbed at the spot and their cash snatched away. At least you got something and you can spend it.

As the saying goes, half a loaf of bread is better than nothing.

Moreover, most ATMs have a sensor that detects the hygiene of the user. Dirty notes are usually dispensed to dirty people. So you have to work on your hygiene. From your hand I can easily tell you must be yo**ba.

1 Like

Re: See The N1000 Ecobank ATM Gave Me by Shelumiel: 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
Return it to the bank and tell them , " thanks, but no thanks ".
Re: See The N1000 Ecobank ATM Gave Me by onlinetomola(m): 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lol grin this is Nigeria.... Buy N50 Super Glue and Glue it well grin grin

#Just Kidding tho
Re: See The N1000 Ecobank ATM Gave Me by MJBOLT: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
the money looks like buhari #LIFELESS
Re: See The N1000 Ecobank ATM Gave Me by Mangreat034(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nothing do that money na... Jus go bank on tuesday they will change it.
Re: See The N1000 Ecobank ATM Gave Me by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:
In this season of hardship, you should be happy you got something at least. Many have gone to the ATM and it won't even dispense, even if it does, they get robbed at the spot and their cash snatched away. At least you got something and you can spend it.

As the saying goes, half a loaf of bread is better than nothing.

Moreover, most ATMs have a sensor that detects the hygiene of the user. Dirty notes are usually dispensed to dirty people. So you have to work on your hygiene. From your hand I can easily tell you must be yo**ba.

Re: See The N1000 Ecobank ATM Gave Me by hisgrace090: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
Commercial bank and central bank refusal to mop up dirty money from the society is a great injustice against Nigeria.
Re: See The N1000 Ecobank ATM Gave Me by Gallantchrist(m): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
This one is fine sef...if u see d one fidelity bank gave to me eh....I cried seriously cauz I couldn't spend it...and it was my last card..

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Your Limited Paypal Account / Business Manager Needed / Make 100% Profit Reselling Trendy Fashion Ear Rings. #200 Factory Price. SEE PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.