Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

This Girl Little Girl Was Just Been Bruterlize - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Girl Little Girl Was Just Been Bruterlize (660 Views)

I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! / How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo / Nigerian Man Arrested After Girl Was Gang Raped To Death In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Little Girl Was Just Been Bruterlize by matezy(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
I was just passing by on the 27th of this month,this happen in AIT road awonusi bus stop lagos state,the woman was called iya alagbo,I try asking what happened from people but i was told she a knife in the fire just because the little girl stole #1000,people were trying to pled for the child but she never leave the girl alone,I waited for some minutes and she took the girl in side,my fellow nairalander i want this to go appropriate channel and get this woman arrested justice must be done and we most say no to child abuse in Nigeria

Re: This Girl Little Girl Was Just Been Bruterlize by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bro, have you heard about ENGLISH?
Re: This Girl Little Girl Was Just Been Bruterlize by matezy(m): 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Bro, have you heard about ENGLISH?
i know there are some mistakes here but that not the point
Re: This Girl Little Girl Was Just Been Bruterlize by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nawao
Re: This Girl Little Girl Was Just Been Bruterlize by LuciferKristi: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Chai! grin

I almost saw her pant o. White I think...

Re: This Girl Little Girl Was Just Been Bruterlize by tunuxo: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
There are better ways to punish a teen other than this... Too harsh... The mark will be there for a long time
Re: This Girl Little Girl Was Just Been Bruterlize by tunuxo: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Chai! grin

Re: This Girl Little Girl Was Just Been Bruterlize by ManBeast: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Chai! grin

U be MUMU oooooooo
Re: This Girl Little Girl Was Just Been Bruterlize by Homeboiy: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ah the igwe must hear this

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes And Impregnates His New Lover's 12 Year-old-grand Daughter. PHOTO / Kenyan Woman Nabbed With Sack Containing Her Husband's Chopped Body (Pics) / Woman Stabbed 46 Times By Her Cheating Husband Vows To Stand By Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.