Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,888 members, 7,863,040 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

The Day Okot P'bitek Nearly Made Love To His Daughter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Day Okot P'bitek Nearly Made Love To His Daughter (704 Views)

LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! / We Made Love The Day She Died – Arowolo / Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day Okot P'bitek Nearly Made Love To His Daughter by Agibecky: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2010
Okot p'Bitek was reading overseas when a particular girl seemed to be enjoying his delivery more than the others. He later invited the girl over to his hotel suite, and he was about to start “touching” when the girl told Okot that “Mum wants you at home for dinner.” It was then it dawned on Okot that the girl was actually his daughter!

“I nearly made love to my daughter!” Okot lamented. Laughing,

I want to suck the stiff breasts/ Of my wife’s younger sister.”
~ from “Song of Prisoner” by Okot p'Bitek (1931 – July 20, 1982)

Okot was one of the most romantic African poets until he passed away.
Re: The Day Okot P'bitek Nearly Made Love To His Daughter by 190: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2010
WHAT THE F! angry angry angry
Re: The Day Okot P'bitek Nearly Made Love To His Daughter by Vindy: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2010
It has happend

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairaland Member In Norway / Renovation / The Human Race Is A Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.