Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) (55612 Views)

Lagos Assembly Claims Ignorance Of Ambode’s 2019 Budget Presentation / Photos Of Ambode And Sanwo- Olu Arriving Together For The APC Convention / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by jhubril(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
So many defective sentences in Mr Ambode's speech ,no thanks to the plot to bring him down. At his wit's end ,his grammar is carefree but it is not so bad to think he has a genuine intention to assault the English language.
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by Bede2u(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
ariesbull:

Why compare Abakiliki with Ibadan...Ibadan was a regional capital while Abakiliki is just a young state capital ....pls compare Ibadan with Enugu ...

Enugu was known as Athens resilient city the only one in Africa lately while Ibadan took the biggest slum in sub Saharan Africa

So next time compare wisely
i dont want to insult enugu by comparing it with the slum ibadan has become.
Is there any part of enugu that looks like this?

4 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by JuanDeDios: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
deafeyez:
When fighting someone, don't attack his person, many people don't care.
Unfortunately, you have to be high-minded to realise that. This Ambode fellow shot himself in the foot with this. When they said "full text" and "world press conference" I thought he got a good speechwriter to articulate something to push his case only to read the piece of jaundice.

This is the dumbest political move I've ever seen. Sanwo-Olu went through rehab at a hospital? Seriously, Ambode?!

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by Bede2u(m): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Glink2018:

Why do you generalize?
obj, mko, awolowo, tinubu, fayose, tafa balogun, oladipo diya, now even this Sanwoolu guy...is wanted in u.s

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by Glink2018(m): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Toecyn:
Nonsense, he has psychological problem and you appointed him to be DG of a government agency? He has been arrested in the US before and when you were going to appoint him that didn't matter. Oga Ambode your propaganda is not adding up. Go and recook your story.

As usual, he might have been imposed on him as others were being imposed.

Sentiment aside, the reasons for ambode replacement is corrupt-rooted and not tenable.

But if you ask for my own opinion,
I'm always my knees praying,

Oh Lord , let your own anointed son emerges as governor of the state ijn.amen
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
SarakiBukola:
I wonder if his mother is an IPOB....

Yorubas don't usually behave foolishly like this

Enjoy your defeat tomorrow
grin
Speak for yourself you bastard, I still don't know how all you these almajiris mixed with Yoruba tribe. Very gullible, slave mentality, born to be dominated idiot like you. Goat!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by Kdon2: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
khalleb:
ok

Smear campaign don start be dat!
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by LeeKuanYew: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
“Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves”. - Confucius
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by ariesbull: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bede2u:
i dont want to insult enugu by comparing it with the slum ibadan has become.
Is there any part of enugu that looks like this?

No sir....but it's good to clarify issue pls ...this is Enugu

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by IloveToMess: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
SarakiBukola:
I wonder if his mother is an IPOB....

Yorubas don't usually behave foolishly like this

Enjoy your defeat tomorrow
grin
Yorubas don't usually behave brave like this u mean?? cheesy
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by thatigboman: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bede2u:
Why do yorubas prefer criminals to rule them?

Almost all yoro leaders have been to prison b4.

Why?
birds of the same feather. Have u forgotten? Do u want armed robbers, rapists, yahoo yahoo and skull miners to want a decent man to govern them?

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by colossus91(m): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
This is the reason PDP postponed their primaries....lol someone is coming on board soon!!
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by SarakiBukola: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
IloveToMess:

IloveToMess to his useless father:
Yorubas don't usually behave brave like this u mean?? cheesy

Looking at your username, bashing you is a waste of time....microscopic IQ very evident.

Very unnecessary beating up a pathetic waste of oxygen....i am not a bully grin.
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by Wirelessmic(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bede2u:
Why do yorubas prefer criminals to rule them?

Almost all yoro leaders have been to prison b4.

Why?

sincerely i dont know why too but that hasn't stopped your flat head brothers from rushimg to lagos, think about that boy.
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by Bede2u(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
Wirelessmic:

sincerely i dont know why too but that hasn't stopped your flat head brothers from rushimg to lagos, think about that boy.
cos lagos was former fct and has the only functioning sea port in nigeria built by fg

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by goaldynman(m): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bede2u:
obj, mko, awolowo, tinubu, fayose, tafa balogun, oladipo diya, now even this Sanwoolu guy...is wanted in u.s

You forgot to add Kashamu, the Drug Lord!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by godwon01(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode doesn't need campaign of culmining. This man has served his government before .When he knows this why did they allow him to serve as a commissioner in the first place. Why telling us this at this 0 hour. It is medicine after death. Your destiny is in your hand. Nobody knows you when U served.
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by IloveToMess: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

When you start getting support from IPOB? You are bound to behave foolishly

FFK
Fayose
Reno
Jimi Agbaje
Adeleke
GeJ
FFK will defeat Tinubu in any "free and fair" election in Nigeria today

Fayose finished his two term tenure peacefully, something Tinubu is trying to deny Ambode cheesy

Reno remains the most dreaded APC slayer on earth cheesy

Adeleke won the Osun election squarely before power of incumbency muscled him out with rigging..

GEJ didnt wanna play it dirty thats where i blame him otherwise Buhari would have continued his usual crying on front pages of Newspapers while the coward jagaban would be begging for restructuring. So i say fucck GEJ for not rigging..
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by Benekruku(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
IloveToMess:

FFK will defeat Tinubu in any "free and fair" election in Nigeria today
Fayose finished his two term tenure peacefully, something Tinubu is trying to deny Ambode cheesy
Reno remains the most dreaded APC slayer on earth cheesy
Adeleke won the Osun election squarely before power of incumbency muscled him out with rigging..
GEJ didnt wanna play it dirty thats where i blame him otherwise Buhari would have continued his usual crying on front pages of Newspapers while the coward jagaban would be begging for restructuring. So i say fucck GEJ for not rigging..

Say No to drugs
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by IloveToMess: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Baroba:

No waste your time, they are all from former capital territory Lagos.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I swear.
seems all yorobers are from Lagos grin grin grin..
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by ufuosman(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Problem
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by IloveToMess: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Looking at your username, bashing you is a waste of time....microscopic IQ very evident.

Very unnecessary beating up a pathetic waste of oxygen....i am not a bully grin.
Ur Grammar try sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But still lets be honest yorubas are not known with this kind of bravery
I lie? grin
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by IloveToMess: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
Wirelessmic:

Because Lagos was the former "capital "of the "country", it is more of a federal than state. think about that boy.
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by IloveToMess: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

Say No to drugs
Will tinubu listen grin
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by SarakiBukola: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
IloveToMess:
IloveToMess to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:
Ur Grammar try sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But still lets be honest yorubas are not known with this kind of bravery
I lie? grin
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by Glink2018(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bede2u:

I don't want to join issues with you. Supposing you have used a good points to back up your comments I could have done so but I decline to join issues with you with those points you raise
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by greenmonk: 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

Thats why you dont have a city in the entire East
Do you really know what a city means?
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by Gkemz: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
APC biting itself. Let me seat tight and watch the game play on. Tomorrow we will know the strongest Lion.
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by Ekaka1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
ciggy000:
In as much as my sympathy goes to Amobode he has to play the game with maturity and with the mindset that this is no do or die. Dragging samwolu to the gutters at this point is just a sign of defeat. You had all these fact of his mental stability and his fraudulent activities in the US yet you deemed it fit to appoint him in a very sensitive agency in your govt. let whoever God has designed be d winner cos nobody holy pass just personal interest
I listened to the clip twice and he seemed to infer that Sanwo has been mudslinging him on social media as well...but you're right you don't jump in the mud unless you're a pig yourself.
On sanwo's appointment, it was not him but the master puppeteer who appoints most people in lagos state that actually appointed him not ambode.
I feel sorry for the dude but he's clearly either not a politician or a tactician. I'd have preferred he continues to remind lagosians of his little achievement and promise more...if he wins the primaries...which is looking more like a Herculean task now...
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by shugabasbn: 3:25am On Oct 01, 2018
I just dey pity Ambode though am not Lagosian but this Sanwo kosanwo looks like a .....
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by edupedia: 5:45am On Oct 01, 2018
khalleb:
AMBO just goofed
he sounds immature in this press conference
with this he's lose his ground already

AMBO YOU'RE A GONER

...so?....but he has warned u before u put crazeman....
Re: Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) by khalleb(m): 7:07am On Oct 01, 2018
edupedia:

...so?....but he has warned u before u put crazeman....
do you know SANWO OLU is among AMBO CABINET so if AMBO is not the lunatic why would him appoints a lunatic in is cabinet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly / Drone Shot Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ife Central, Ife East Lg(pics) / Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.