Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos (75941 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) / Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by islandmoon: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
damn, neoteny, you see?
Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by johnnny12(m): 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bad belle
Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by rofanx13: 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
So finally these wicked creatures that robbed us asking that same road, near otukpo have been dealt with. Kudos to the soldiers
Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
arantess:

Foolishness
your father cheesy
Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
carammel:
Imagine, someone will jam these ones on the highway and feel safe not knowing one is driving into the lion's den.
How do they even gain access to these uniforms and ammunition?
1999 JAMB Question! How did you gain access to Nairaland ?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
rofanx13:
So finally these wicked creatures that robbed us asking that same road, near otukpo have been dealt with. Kudos to the soldiers
Its there any Otukpo APA - Otukpa highway around that Axis?, please I will like to know because I only know the Ugbokolo road
Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by Neoteny(m): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
islandmoon:
damn, neoteny, you see?

What am I supposed to see?
Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by ikezuora4689(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Early this morning at about 3.30 am, troops on mobile patrol engaged a group of armed robbers in a shoot out along OTUKPO - APA- OTUKPA highway.

During a search of the area at dawn one of the robbers kitted in military camouflage was found dead. A locally made revolver and 2 cartridges were also recovered.

The Troops searched the bushes along the area for others who may have escaped with gunshot wounds.

Meanwhile,the COAS Lt Gen TY Buratai has commended the troops and urged them not to relent in their efforts towards making Benue State free from all forms of criminality.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/armed-robber-in-full-army-kit-gunned-down-during-shootout-graphic-photos.html
what's this people thinking.... sending our army to battle without tech support...me watching shooting sniper(American movie)if you see hw this people support their army..... they already knw how many people in that environment....bt Nigeria send our army to war blind folded
Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by showafrica(m): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
dnawah:
i have never seen a place where they sell all these unlforms,but my question is where do they get it?

My own question is how do they get local made guns? That factory can go a long way in production of arms for Nigerian force.
Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by Wizaugpet(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Why you blur the face na Op

Ah fit know the guy o... cool

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by irichy100(m): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
carammel:
Imagine, someone will jam these ones on the highway and feel safe not knowing one is driving into the lion's den.

Same I wonder here too
Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by nonix22(m): 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
dnawah:
i have never seen a place where they sell all these unlforms,but my question is where do they get it?
In the UK, one can wear the full kit and walk freely on the street, and nothing will happen to you. So I don't get you when u asking how do they get it.
Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by Shaw007(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shootout with a locally made revolver... Wow!!?!
Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by uuzba(m): 1:19am On Oct 01, 2018
TimeMachine:
Why do we have rise in armed robbery these days ?

Could it be that poverty has offered people less opportunities in legitimate world ?

I guess Nigeria needs more than prayers and Godfathers, nepotism and 'our son' and 'our fellow believer' biased mass support.

Shame. A country that kills her own children.

We need to stop importation of everything immediately. Set up/revive all the dead industries. So people can have something to do, working inside the industries. We are just damn too idle, sitting down browsing phones whilst the latest of everything floods into the market.
People with no money are just tempted to kidnap, steal, rob so they can have money to buy all the shine-shine things they see in the market.
Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by omojesu202(m): 2:38am On Oct 01, 2018
Changethechain:
The guy just wanted to commit suicide, because how can one person with a Dane gun expect to overcome soldiers about 4 to 5 each with Kalashnikov 47...men that guy was frustrated with life he wanted to die

if you don't want to read, then don't comment.
Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by soliddust2020: 3:40am On Oct 01, 2018
Wasted life, i don't feel pity for them when the die. Rot in hell
Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by afrika(f): 5:36am On Oct 01, 2018
First hand source?

For Nigeria again

Under this government??

For ortom , Benue state wey decamp enter PDP

That corpse could be a vigilante gunned down without a spare to explain.

Torchlight, old rifle

Just want to wakapass.

Make we look am well see.
Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 01, 2018
Exponental:
why covering the face of a dead criminal
my question exactly,maybe he is the untouchable tribe, or a serving solider
Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by meobizy(f): 6:04am On Oct 01, 2018
Whose name was on the uniform then? Let them start from there. I'm guessing he was a real disgruntled soldier who turned to crime for sustenance.
Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2018
uuzba:

We need to stop importation of everything immediately. Set up/revive all the dead industries. So people can have something to do, working inside the industries. We are just damn too idle, sitting down browsing phones whilst the latest of everything floods into the market.
People with no money are just tempted to kidnap, steal, rob so they can have money to buy all the shine-shine things they see in the market.

Word
Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by greggng: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2018
dnawah:

You wan become robber? Visit kantangora market you go buy plenty
Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2018
carammel:
the last time i checked, one region have always been in power and they are always at the top of d law enforcement. Police, navy, costum, airfoce, land army and so on. I guess d will b in beta position to answer ur question.
Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by Maket: 11:11am On Oct 01, 2018
Bullets Condemns this one face before the final judgement
Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by Irepib(m): 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
U may kiss ur gun owunwa ooo lol crime is not the way wasted life
Re: Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos by thedondada(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
dnawah:

Meet an army guy you'll get it. Even the tailors who sew the uniform runs the rackets. Nigeria is bleeped

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) / Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns / First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.