Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Facebook Hacked: Up To 50 Million Login Details Stolen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Hacked: Up To 50 Million Login Details Stolen (408 Views)

Threads Surpasses 95 Million Posts & 50 Million Users, As Musk Cries Foul / Is My Facebook Hacked? How Do I Retrieve.. / Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Hacked: Up To 50 Million Login Details Stolen by DrBoss11: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
Facebook Hacked: Up To 50 Million Login Details Stolen

Facebook Hacked: The world number leading social medial platform Facebook was recently has a security breach leaving over 50 million of its users exposes to hackers.

Facebook Hacked that occurs has left over 50 million of its users exposed by a security flaw which was cause by an unknown flaws name view as.

The leading social media site said that the attackers were able to exploit a vulnerability in a feature known as “View As” to gain control of people’s accounts including stealing personal date save and store in the web bowers.

The breach was later discovered on Tuesday after a quick of our software engineers Facebook said.

Facebook hacked has force The company in asking its users clear all browsing history especially those on PCs

The flaw has been fixed, wrote the firm’s vice-president of product management, Guy Rosen, adding all affected accounts had been reset, as well as another 40 million “as a precautionary step”.

Facebook – with over tow billion active users world wide has saw a drop in it value in the stock market because of the negative news that stuck its users. But the head of ICT control has assure users to go about their daily activity that every thing is put under control.

Facebook hacked data base has been a target especially the details of people from the western region.

Who has been affected By The Facebook Hacked?
Research has been made by cyber security firm in the United State that many hackers from Russia has been targeting the citizens of the United States trying to gain some vital information and other related stuffs.

Facebook hacked has also lead investigation, to determine whether these accounts were misused or any information accessed.

source

https://thecoinmap.com/facebook-hacked/

Re: Facebook Hacked: Up To 50 Million Login Details Stolen by dingbang(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
They have sent demons to publish false news
Re: Facebook Hacked: Up To 50 Million Login Details Stolen by DrBoss11: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
dingbang:
They have sent demons to publish false news
mumu pls get inform abeg
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-45686890
or is bbc fake too
Re: Facebook Hacked: Up To 50 Million Login Details Stolen by McStoic(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hian...... I thought Facebook has a high hack proof security? If they can hack Facebook then i wonder what other less prolific companies will do. Green wood burns, dry woods watch out!
Re: Facebook Hacked: Up To 50 Million Login Details Stolen by DrBoss11: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
McStoic:
Hian...... I thought Facebook has a high hack proof security? If they can hack Facebook then i wonder what other less prolific companies will do. Green wood burns, dry woods watch out!
any thing internet can be hacked
Re: Facebook Hacked: Up To 50 Million Login Details Stolen by yesloaded: 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
DrBoss11:
any thing internet can be hacked
No more, no less

(1) (Reply)

Oppo N3 Phone For Sale-fairly Used / Easiest Way To Earn Apps And Site That Pays Directly To Your Bank Account / Imei Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.