Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ambode Is Finished Politically - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Is Finished Politically (2184 Views)

See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos / How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Is Finished Politically by divinelove(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
This is the end for ambode yes we expected him to fight back but not in this manner. With this nonsense he is now on the ground before the fight began.

His impeachment process will commence immediately and he may not complete his first term

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Is Finished Politically by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Impeachment works only if aso-rock cabal agress

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Is Finished Politically by AlhajaChinyere: 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
His impeachment will be proper. What an idiot he is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Is Finished Politically by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
He has built Epe.

He has not failed his people.

He has made some money too.

If I were him, I will step down and leave the dirty game for the Tinubus who lack contentment.

A man can only eat so much.

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Is Finished Politically by divinelove(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Impeachment works only if aso-rock cabal agress

They are in agreement already

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Finished Politically by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
divinelove:

They are in agreement already

I do not know.
Re: Ambode Is Finished Politically by Validated: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
divinelove:
This is the end for ambode yes we expected him to fight back but not in this manner. With this nonsense he is now on the ground before the fight began.

His impeachment process will commence immediately and he may not complete his first term

To impeach him you need the chief judge and Police Commissioner. Unfortunately, the chief judge is his No. 1 backer grin grin grin grin

So, forget the house. If Ambode has 5 members in that house on his side, those 5 can tear the house into pieces. Ask Amaechi how he did it before you argue. All The Police Commissioner would do is to seal off the House for rest of this legislative year. Pronto ... NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO AMBODE!!!

Ambode is the EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS. He has POWER!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Is Finished Politically by tesppidd: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
Validated:

To impeach him you need the chief judge and Police Commissioner. Unfortunately, the chief judge is his No. 1 backer grin grin grin grin

So, forget the house. If Ambode has 5 members in that house on his side, those 5 can tear the house into pieces. Ask Amaechi how he did it before you argue. All The Police Commissioner would do is to seal off the House for rest of this legislative year. Pronto ... NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO AMBODE!!!

Ambode is the EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS. He has POWER!!!
lol at 5 members.

Amaechi did not have 5,

He had 26 members.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Is Finished Politically by carbon1224(m): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
divinelove:

By God’s grace Ambode will win this election.
Re: Ambode Is Finished Politically by statusquoante: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
P Poi

Trash!
Go and impeach him na

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Finished Politically by MaziOmenuko: 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambo started this fight late; less than 24hrs to election. He should have started much earlier. He was busy trying to mend fences and smile at the camera. He is at the top, but the grassroot are not in his support. It's a bit too late to raise another army that would have supported him. I am surprised he doesn't have all the APC ward leaders support, what has he been doing since?

I am afraid for his cause, it doesn't look bright either.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Finished Politically by miteolu(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode is not a politician but a professional.

Re: Ambode Is Finished Politically by duality(m): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
divinelove:

You people have excuses for everything.

What do you even want from Ambode.
Re: Ambode Is Finished Politically by duality(m): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Ambo started this fight late; less than 24hrs to election. He should have started much earlier. He was busy trying to mend fences and smile at the camera. He is at the top, but the grassroot are not in his support. It's a bit too late to raise another army that would have supported him. I am surprised he doesn't have all the APC ward leaders support, what has he been doing since?

He can. If you put your ears down
Re: Ambode Is Finished Politically by idu1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Re: Ambode Is Finished Politically by idu1(m): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
duality:

Na person like you go give this bad advice wey he take bury himself now. What an iidiot he is undecided
Re: Ambode Is Finished Politically by idu1(m): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
duality:

Na person like you go give him this bad advice wey he take bury himself now. What an iidiot he is undecided
Re: Ambode Is Finished Politically by duality(m): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
idu1:
Na person like you go give him this bad advice wey he take bury himself now. What an iidiot he is undecided

Na you get yourself?

Your dislike for ambode is induced by forces outside of you.

You don't care to interrogate your beliefs.

You will change tune if the powers influencing you, change tunes
Re: Ambode Is Finished Politically by Friend01(m): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
divinelove:

Impeachment?
on what grounds?
Did did he violate any law?
please let's some of us stop talking like garage tout?

I don't se his impeachment happening I know APC and Tinubu are not loose.
Re: Ambode Is Finished Politically by lollmaolol(m): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
We shall all see , tomorrow is just here.
Re: Ambode Is Finished Politically by divinelove(m): 8:21am On Oct 01, 2018
Friend01:

Impeachment?
on what grounds?
Did did he violate any law?
please let's some of us stop talking like garage tout?

I don't se his impeachment happening I know APC and Tinubu are not loose.

I not that you are an idiot u will kw that when the going is good alot of bad conducts of every Governor is swept under the carpet. Now the can of worms may be opened and u will see uncountable impeachment offences
Re: Ambode Is Finished Politically by divinelove(m): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2018
duality:

You people have excuses for everything.

What do you even want from Ambode.

Ambode should humbly step down, accept the Ministerial offer and support sanwo olu. He doesn't have any option if he wants his political career to continue.
Re: Ambode Is Finished Politically by Omeokachie: 8:25am On Oct 01, 2018
Baba so wipe crew... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay 30000 Minimum Wage / Nigerian Newspapers Front Page Headlines, Sunday 9th December 2018 / Breaking: Court Sacks Taraba APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.