Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

What If I Show You An Investment That Can Give You Over 150% ROI Annually - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What If I Show You An Investment That Can Give You Over 150% ROI Annually (523 Views)

Premium Property With Genuine Title. Over 150% Roi. Pics+video / Invest In Cedarwood Gardens.. .150% ROI In 6 Months / Do You Want An Investment With Returns Of Over 150% In Less Than 2yrs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If I Show You An Investment That Can Give You Over 150% ROI Annually by Bankyproperties: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
What if I show you an investment that can give you over 150% ROI annually in one of our top notch estates where you become neighbor to different celebrities and other men of your class. It's even located very close to the new and biggest Shoprite in Lagos. We have other wonderful estates as neighbors like Crown estate, Emperor estate etc. I know you're a man with a very high taste. There's 24 hrs electricity supply, good road network, good drainage system etc. The name of the estate is called Lexington Gardens. Sir, are you ready to key into it immediately with just N11.5M only per plot as this is the promo price?
Call/whatsapp Mr Henry on 07056425325

Re: What If I Show You An Investment That Can Give You Over 150% ROI Annually by Bankyproperties: 7:24am On Oct 01, 2018
Wow people have really keyed into this,what are you waiting for Sir?
Re: What If I Show You An Investment That Can Give You Over 150% ROI Annually by Bankyproperties: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2018
Wow wow thanks to those that have keyed into this great opportunity,you can still be part of it now..
Re: What If I Show You An Investment That Can Give You Over 150% ROI Annually by Bankyproperties: 10:26am On Oct 07, 2018
Happy Sunday to us all and may this week bring joy and happiness.Amen

(1) (Reply)

.. A / How To Make 500k From Local Businesses For A Few Hours Of Work SECRET REVEALED / Invest In Good Living And Health, Buy A Gym Equipment Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.