Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State (26912 Views)

2021: I Will Make PDP Delegates Super Rich If I Emerge Guber Candidate—maduka / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level / Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
A P C & I N E C Working In Concert To Cause Confusion..Its An Old Trick Borrowed From The P D P Election Rigging Play Book..
Re: 2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State by IamPlato(m): 3:05am On Oct 01, 2018
ritylove:
I hate APC, I hate Nigeria

Chill Rita! We Go Make Am
Re: 2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State by impact231(m): 5:47am On Oct 01, 2018
This is not Shittu Adebayo of Oyo State...

faaz24:
Shittu again?
grin grin

OH, this one is from ogun state, he sure knows what skipping NYSC can cause.
Re: 2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State by haffaze777(m): 6:18am On Oct 01, 2018
[s]
maestroferdi:
Silly report.

The last time I checked Kashamu Buruj was suspended from the PDP so who takes his faction seriously if not APC and their INEC trying to set the cat among the pigeons?

Of course it will come from The Nation, a satanic media platform known for distortion and falsehood...
[/s]

He was suspended yet he still use party Secretariat, when will u stop blaming the nation, APC and DPP for ur party problem?
Re: 2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State by rhektor(m): 7:28am On Oct 01, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Nyene ke confusion.

Mr corn and pear kontinue
Re: 2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2018
rhektor:

Mr corn and pear kontinue
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State by maestroferdi: 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
haffaze777:
[s][/s]

He was suspended yet he still use party Secretariat, when will u stop blaming the nation, APC and DPP for ur party problem?
Dont remain a blockhead...

Who has forgotten the roles being played by the satanic party called APC in sowing discord and disorderliness in PDP?

Was Modu Sheriff not contracted by APC to pull down PDP?

You should be a little smart, ogbeni....
Re: 2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State by haffaze777(m): 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
maestroferdi:
Dont remain a blockhead...

Who has forgotten the roles being played by the satanic party called APC in sowing discord and disorderliness in PDP?

Was Modu Sheriff not contracted by APC to pull down PDP?

You should be a little smart, ogbeni....

I don't know that u re dickhead,u mean APC force fayose and wike to make sheriff their chairman, never knew u re dis mumu,were u not alive when ladi left PDP with OGD?

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) / Saraki: Osun People Reclaimed PDP, Adeleke’s Stolen Mandate / Omokri Mocks Betta Edu: Oyedepo’s Prayers Should’ve Made You Set Good Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.