Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies (47839 Views)

Aderonke Kale Is Dead! Nigeria’s First Female Major-General Dies At 84 / Denola Seriki Is Dead! Nigeria's Ambassador To Spain Dies At 63 / Yunana Babas Is Dead: Nigeria Police Lose Second AIG In 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by GavelSlam: 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
davodyguy:

Good question. We have two many terrible journalists and media house correspondents these days

Except it was clearly written in the report:

He was the leading member of the Dafinone family, an accounting family listed in the Guinness book of records as having the largest number of accountants in one family.

2 Likes

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by hustla(m): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
wellmax:
Hmmm finally.

Worked for his company for some years. Difficult people to work with I must say.

Dafinone is good though. Still coming to the office at his old age.

Difficult in what way?

1 Like

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by GavelSlam: 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
How old?

91 years old.

So they finally got him.

Village people, una try o.

1 Like

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by fareed69(m): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
kestolove95:
Wia d pishure of his body?Fake news

Wetin you wan take the picture of the body do?

You need to stop this tramadol or else you will be doomed for ever.

2 Likes

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by GavelSlam: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
Rest in peace to an illustrious Nigerian .

1 Like

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by wellmax(m): 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
hustla:

Difficult in what way?

If you know you know. Especially working with the guy and lady on the 6th floor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by H2Ossss(m): 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
wellmax:
Hmmm finally.

Worked for his company for some years. Difficult people to work with I must say.

The apapa audit firm?

1 Like

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by fareed69(m): 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
bluefilm:
Look at his face.

Can a human being be this ugly?

God forbid.

I hope none of his daughters look anything like him because if they did, then na real wahala for them.

Monkey no fine him pikin like am.

Cant you see the dossier of that man am quite sure if you have him as a father you will be very proud of him .

Also read before you pass comment and take less of weed .

4 Likes

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by Efewestern: 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
fratermathy:
RIP to Sen. Dafinone. He was a major contributor to the Urhobo Progress Union and his genuine concern for the development of his homeland is rivalled only by a few others.

His family is notable for having quite a number of accountants. He also has a large swathe of land in the Aghalokpe/Amukpe axis. The land he has is enough to build an entire city. He was a strong rubber plantation mogul and businessman.

Tódè tè dèfá r'akpo, osè.

These were the people who fought for the interest of the Urhobo nation, not the clowns we have now.. bunch of fools who betray the interest of their people for little peanut.

PA Dafinone was a great man, his family is one of the most educated family in Delta state.

4 Likes

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by Efewestern: 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
GavelSlam:
How old?

91 years old.

So they finally got him.

Ha bros, Ose lived a fulfilled life, 91years is okay na.. how many people live up-to 70 these days?

1 Like

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by Efewestern: 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
bluefilm:
Look at his face.

God forbid.

I hope none of his daughters look anything like him because if they did, then na real wahala for them.

Kids online.. you think everything is a joke, You that is handsome, what have you done for yourself and your family?, Ekpa'

4 Likes

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by wellmax(m): 12:16am On Oct 01, 2018
H2Ossss:

The apapa audit firm?

Yea

1 Like

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:39am On Oct 01, 2018
madjune:
This man lived, saw and really achieved his purpose on earth.

Growing up, we were all in awe of his family and how they made it academically.

Adieu sir.

Same here. I know the family.
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by Obierika(m): 1:14am On Oct 01, 2018
FarahAideed:
Listed as what

Go back and read the story again!

1 Like

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by Ayaboyo: 2:27am On Oct 01, 2018
wellmax post=71I 673947:
Hmmm finally.

I also worked with him and I wouldn't be what I am if not for them. Where you in audit?
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by babamadiba(m): 2:28am On Oct 01, 2018
davodyguy:

Good question. We have two many terrible journalists and media house correspondents these days. The answer is buried somewhere in the article
my brother, there is nothing good about that question. Read the article again, and u will agree with me.

1 Like

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by poseidon12: 2:37am On Oct 01, 2018
Rip sir. My condolences to the family, Stella and husband and their twin daughters.

1 Like

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by jaxmand: 2:39am On Oct 01, 2018
wellmax:
Hmmm finally.

I worked for them too. I think duvie is a nice guy... My real G that year though we do fight ooo

2 Likes

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by usifo1(m): 2:41am On Oct 01, 2018
Only the land he get for delta reach take build city, , rest in peace dafinone,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by BabaRamota1980: 2:44am On Oct 01, 2018
May his soul rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by jared007: 2:53am On Oct 01, 2018
A man that withstood the Itsekiris from claiming Sapele, a believer in Urhobo unlike some present Okpe jokers.

1 Like

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by tragergeorge(m): 3:22am On Oct 01, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
RIP Baba.

I can imagine how disappointed and heartbroken you must have been seeing what Nigerian politics has become.
you think so?? Go try check what the people is sapele got to say about him, they join d people wen chop development of sapele ,
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by shotuns: 4:41am On Oct 01, 2018
Both of you didnt read well. Read again now, t astayed clearly in the article.

davodyguy:

Good question. We have two many terrible journalists and media house correspondents these days. The answer is buried somewhere in the article

1 Like

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by sheyee(m): 5:04am On Oct 01, 2018
Still terrible journalism, the number of accountants in the family not mentioned.
Okpe kingdom and the Urhobos has lost a rare gem
RIP Ose

3 Likes

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by Ayaboyo: 5:36am On Oct 01, 2018
jaxmand:

I worked for them too. I think duvie is a nice guy... My real G that year though we do fight ooo

If you know Duvie's key . He is the kindest from a DOD Alumni.

2 Likes

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by bluefilm: 5:45am On Oct 01, 2018
Efewestern:

Kids online.. you think everything is a joke, You that is handsome, what have you done for yourself and your family?, Ekpa'

Bros sorry o!

I never meant to insult your dad.

I was only just passing off some personal opinion.

Abeg no mind me.

This your dad na very fine man.

So sorry for his death.
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by Amberon1: 6:13am On Oct 01, 2018
Hahahahaa but he lived long and paid his dues na
GavelSlam:
How old?

91 years old.

So they finally got him.

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by abbeyty(m): 6:20am On Oct 01, 2018
bluefilm:
Look at his face.

God forbid.

Omo ale, show your papa or your grandfather face. Must you comment?

1 Like

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by wellmax(m): 6:23am On Oct 01, 2018
jaxmand:

Worked with him oo. He and Daphne were a problem n in my ass. Had to run oo. We fight 3 days a week and friends for 2 days. Constant threats of "I'll sack you" made me resign
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by wellmax(m): 6:24am On Oct 01, 2018
Ayaboyo:

I also worked with him and I wouldn't be what I am if not for them. Where you in audit?

Yes so much to learn from them. A great company I must agree. I worked with CSL so interfaced with all of them.
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by uwa244(m): 6:35am On Oct 01, 2018
Rest on our astute accountant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Hate White Garment Churches – Pastor David Ibiyeomie / Yakubu Dogara Holds Thanksgiving Service For His New Position As Speaker (photo) / Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.