Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Earned $3000 In Bitcoin Without Spending A Dime - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Earned $3000 In Bitcoin Without Spending A Dime (570 Views)

Nigerian Man Returns $3000 Mistakenly Transferred To Him In Brussels / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / How To Earn #10000 A Day Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Earned $3000 In Bitcoin Without Spending A Dime by suave30: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
That's right guys..u read it correctly

A monster app dashing out free btc to every user...

****Limited Offer****
If earning Bitcoin worth $3000/daily seems interesting to you
Then u should leave whatever u are doing right now and rush this
All u need do is register via the link on my Sig

Register with ur email

download the app from playstore..

sign in with ur registered email address and claim ur BTC bonus straight up...

What a lame way to earn without sweating...register now

Re: I Earned $3000 In Bitcoin Without Spending A Dime by Afobear: 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lies from the gworo pit

1 Like

Re: I Earned $3000 In Bitcoin Without Spending A Dime by tripplephi: 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
LOL you must be a learner scammer..... THE IMAGE IN YOUR POST IS FROM GOOGLE...

anyone using chrome or uc browser only needs to RIGHT CLICK and search to see other places YOUR EXACT IMAGE HAS BEEN POSTED.

pls go and trade rather than looking for such means that can never work.

suave30:
That's right guys..u read it correctly

A monster app dashing out free btc to every user...

****Limited Offer****
If earning Bitcoin worth $3000/daily seems interesting to you
Then u should leave whatever u are doing right now and rush this
All u need do is register via the link on my Sig

Register with ur email

download the app from playstore..

sign in with ur registered email address and claim ur BTC bonus straight up...

What a lame way to earn without sweating...register now
Re: I Earned $3000 In Bitcoin Without Spending A Dime by suave30: 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
[quote author=tripplephi post=71674543]LOL you must be a learner scammer..... THE IMAGE IN YOUR POST IS FROM GOOGLE...

anyone using chrome or uc browser only needs to RIGHT CLICK and search to see other places YOUR EXACT IMAGE HAS BEEN POSTED.

[/quote

In ur shallow mind u know better....
well i am not here to argue or pet u to register... This is a free stuff not demanding for ur kobo...if the post doesn't go well with u..u could have just read and pass not trying to derail the thread and convincing the interested member not to participate
Re: I Earned $3000 In Bitcoin Without Spending A Dime by suave30: 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
tripplephi:
LOL you must be a learner scammer..... THE IMAGE IN YOUR POST IS FROM GOOGLE...

In ur shallow mind u know better....
well i am not here to argue or pet u to register... This is a free stuff not demanding for ur kobo...if the post doesn't go well with u..u could have just read and pass not trying to derail the thread and convincing the interested member not to participate
Re: I Earned $3000 In Bitcoin Without Spending A Dime by tripplephi: 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
post LEGIT STUFF and stop trying to act like you know anything.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR STUFF TO BE VERIFIED THEN DO NOT COME ON NAIRALAND.

e dey pain you abi.... I WILL NOT BE ONLINE AND WATCH YOU CALL what is FAKE an ORIGINAL. ITS SIMPLY A SCAM

[quote author=suave30 post=71674730][/quote]
Re: I Earned $3000 In Bitcoin Without Spending A Dime by suave30: 12:01am On Oct 01, 2018
tripplephi:
post LEGIT STUFF and stop trying to act like you know anything.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR STUFF TO BE VERIFIED THEN DO NOT COME ON NAIRALAND.

e dey pain you abi.... I WILL NOT BE ONLINE AND WATCH YOU CALL what is FAKE an ORIGINAL. ITS SIMPLY A SCAM

Funny enuf how u easily concluded it to be scam when u haven't even registered and see for yourself as they say seeing is believing..
Well end of discussion....call it whatever u like..u are entitled to ur onw opinion.. Doesn't change the fact i got paid
Re: I Earned $3000 In Bitcoin Without Spending A Dime by tripplephi: 12:21am On Oct 01, 2018
OH YOU MISUNDERSTAND SIR, YOUR PICS IS THE SCAM... PIVOT IS KNOWN AND I HAVE PIVOT ALREADY but YOU DO NOT MAKE SUCH AMOUNT AND WITHDRAW..... AM INTO TRADING AND I KNOW.

suave30:

Funny enuf how u easily concluded it to be scam when u haven't even registered and see for yourself as they say seeing is believing..
Well end of discussion....call it whatever u like..u are entitled to ur onw opinion.. Doesn't change the fact i got paid
Re: I Earned $3000 In Bitcoin Without Spending A Dime by suave30: 7:14am On Oct 01, 2018
tripplephi:
OH YOU MISUNDERSTAND SIR, YOUR PICS IS THE SCAM... PIVOT IS KNOWN AND I HAVE PIVOT ALREADY but YOU DO NOT MAKE SUCH AMOUNT AND WITHDRAW..... AM INTO TRADING AND I KNOW.

Lol...now i know ur motive...u are pained and jealous because u have not yet earned that huge amount..
Sorry chairman keep hustling

Please dnt qoute me again thanks
Re: I Earned $3000 In Bitcoin Without Spending A Dime by tripplephi: 7:44am On Oct 01, 2018
weak weak weak. YOUR WHOLE THREAD IS A LIE and then I correct you and you think you can attack my person. pls if you do not want me to quote you and call you out kindly stop lying to people.

TRUTH DOES NOT KILL
suave30:

Lol...now i know ur motive...u are pained and jealous because u have not yet earned that huge amount..
Sorry chairman keep hustling

Please dnt qoute me again thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ago Ghana Free Boarding 100k Mt / The Pros And Cons Of Affiliate Marketing / Business Of The 21th Century (alpha Meta And Alpha Spin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.