Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov (1720 Views)

2023: South East Must Produce Next President, Igbo Elders Insist / Orji Kalu: Perpetrators Of Violence In South East Must Have A Rethink / Pick A Christian As Senate President Or House Of Reps Speaker', CAN Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by 3Ebisco: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
Chairman of the South-East Governors’ Forum and Governor of Ebonyi state, Chief David Umahi has insisted that the South-East geopolitical zone must be allowed to produce the next vice president of Nigeria in the forthcoming 2019 general election.

Umahi, who made this known while addressing PDP faithful at the Pa Ngele Oruta township stadium in Abakaliki, said the zone will only support a presidential candidate in PDP who will allow the South-East produce the vice president in 2019.

“We are good people. The leaders of the South-East will meet and never again shall we be marginalized and we must speak with one voice. And whoever we are supporting, the vice Presidential candidate must come to south east. We cannot compromise that” he said.

The governor also called on the independent national electoral commission, INEC, not to compromise in the forthcoming 2019 general election, adding that the continuous existence of Nigeria lies in the hands of INEC and security agencies.

He said that INEC must be born again to avert crisis in the forthcoming election.

“I just want to appeal to INEC at the national level and to our security agencies. The continuous existence of this country is in the hands of INEC and security agencies, especially in the 2019 general election.

“I read on newspaper where INEC is complaining about violence and insecurity of the lives of INEC officials. When you keep your hands clean, when you make promises of no compromise, expect no violence. It is when you compromise before coming to the field, that you can expect problem.

“But it can’t work in Ebonyi state. I see the opposition in Ebonyi, especially the nine governorship aspirants, some of them are not qualified to even be a councillor. They are boasting that they will write result of election in Abuja but they can’t do that in Ebonyi state.

“And so, they are expecting to write results and they will continue in wrong doing. At the right time they shall reap their fruit. Let them continue to deceive themselves that they will write result of election but they have been rejected by Ebonyi people,” he stated.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/2019-south-east-must-be-allowed-to.html

Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by kestolove95(m): 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nobody wants to associate with failure, Igbo are bad political investment, ask GEJ

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by kayfra: 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
SE can be both president and vice president in the Bootleg Republic of Biafra grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by goodnessme1(f): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
kestolove95:
Nobody wants to associate with failure, Igbo are bad political investment, ask GEJ
Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by goodnessme1(f): 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
kestolove95:
and what have you achieve from your good political investment.

Afonja must always reason like afonja.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by amaniro: 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
kestolove95:

see the creature talking. Even the devil has rejected you.

Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by amaniro: 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
For vice president.

Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by GavelSlam: 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin
Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by AlhajaChinyere: 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
amaniro:
For vice president.

With that igbotic face?

Come thief am!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by 9jabull: 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
Who is this one?, who told him that SE want zoo president?, can't he use the north as a case study, they rule more than any other part but they are the most underdeveloped.

The ass lickers must know that what we want is Biafra.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by amaniro: 12:07am On Oct 01, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

With that igbotic face?

Come thief am!

I don't know who sponsors this unrepentant tribalist on nairaland. It's clear the person with this moniker was/is a nairalander because all of a sudden started spewing trash. An account that was opened 26th of September.

Cc;

Mynd44

Lalasticlacla

seun

pls carry out an investigation because its clear this people are disobeying the rules.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by enemybulldozer(m): 12:12am On Oct 01, 2018
kestolove95:
Frustrated goon!

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by sykeng(m): 3:22am On Oct 01, 2018
we do not care who is the president or vice president all we want is good governance.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 01, 2018
kestolove95:
At least, I have excelled tremendously in my profession and guess what, I am Igbo. I don't usually trade words with f00ls therefore I apologise for doing so now.

For the records, I don't care about where the VP comes from. Every sane person obviously excluding the confused ethnic jingoist I quoted will want capable hands irrespective of their origin to help save the sinking ship called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by Corrinthians(m): 6:07am On Oct 01, 2018
amaniro:

see the creature talking. Even the devil has rejected you.
If that's her, then she's prolly the devil herself because she looks SO DARN BEAUTIFUL! smiley smiley

I know some people think the devil is ugly in appearance. They probably don't read the Bible. wink

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by Corrinthians(m): 6:11am On Oct 01, 2018
9jabull:
Who is this one?, who told him that SE want zoo president?, can't he use the north as a case study, they rule more than any other part but they are the most underdeveloped.

Well, it is just too unfortunate opinion of folks like him matter a million times more than that of someone like you. All you are known for is cursing all day on a faceless forum just to obtain some miserly likes. smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by Corrinthians(m): 6:11am On Oct 01, 2018
sykeng:
we do not care who is the president or vice president all we want is good governance.
Gbam! cool

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by newbornmacho(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2018
BabangidaHamza:
USELESS GOATS AND UNGRATEFUL NO WONDER I SEE YOUR IBGO BROTHERS AND SISTERS FLOODING IN AND OUTS OF NORTHERN NIGERIA... IF YOU CLAIMED OUR REGION IS UNDERDEVELOP WHY SETTING UP YOUR BUSINESSES THERE? WHY SCHOOLING THERE? WHY LIVING THERE? IDIOT PIGS, UNGRATEFUL PIGS... IF DEM BORN UNA WELL LEAVE THE NORTHERN NIGERIA, NA UNA PAPA LAND? LEAVE!!! GO!!!
mynd44, lalasticlala... Rule 2 , 11 broken
Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by Omeokachie: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2018
Oga, abeg park well.

Good governance first of all, which is what we are not getting now. You can decamps to the APC if all that matters to you is VP.
Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by murphyibiam15(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2018
9jabull:

be analytical and stop writing based on emotion...Biafra isn't feasible for Igbo, I'm Igbo and I know this so let's stop deceiving ourselves... don't tell me an Igbo president or Vice president won't contribute so much in fixing of dilapidated roads, Airport and bringing of investment down to east...for sure north would have been worse off without their grip on power and that's the truth and many northeners have benefited from north having the presidency..Africa is generally a poor country and u can't expect not to see poor people there...if SE doesn't need the presidency or vice presidency then while are we we having states? since government contributes nothing to the people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by murphyibiam15(m): 7:48am On Oct 01, 2018
Omeokachie:
Oga, abeg park well.

Good governance first of all, which is what we are not getting now. You can decamps to the APC if all that matters to you is VP.
good governance from who exactly.. Nigeria plays ethnic politics and if one of your own isn't in power forget it..
stop being naive no one is gonna give you good governance anywhere...is the Fulani president or a Yoruba president that will give you that
Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 01, 2018
Who is unahi to speak for south east...

This abakiliki man umahi is definitely working for buhari.

No wonder he wants to demolish a market and built a central mosque for their arewa communities.
Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by arewafederation: 8:12am On Oct 01, 2018
Why do these people always want to lick an "aboki's" arsse?
Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2018
murphyibiam15:

be analytical and stop writing based on emotion...Biafra isn't feasible for Igbo,[s] I'm Igbo and I know this so let's stop deceiving ourselves... don't tell me an Igbo president or Vice president won't contribute so much in fixing of dilapidated roads, Airport and bringing of investment down to east[/s]...for sure north would have been worse off without their grip on power and that's the truth and many northeners have benefited from north having the presidency..Africa is generally a poor country and u can't expect not to see poor people there...if SE doesn't need the presidency or vice presidency then while are we we having states? since government contributes nothing to the people

I pity the guys these hausa fulanis from ebonyi state are deceiving...

Biafra not feasible @bolded....gidigidy come and read the guys u defending all time coz I have always said it that ebonyi is sabotaging our collective efforts in igboland.

He even claim he is....Imagine.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2018
arewafederation:
Why do these people always want to lick an "aboki's" arsse?

Ask ur brothers from ebonyi state.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:20am On Oct 01, 2018
That will be the only way to break the barrier of marginalization melted to the people of the South East!

If not PDP is about to lose more grounds!
Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 01, 2018
Saraki already has an Igbo deputy in Ekweremadu.

He's the nigga
Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by arewafederation: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Ask ur brothers from ebonyi state.

I heard it first from an Anambra Christian leader of Ohaneze. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 01, 2018
arewafederation:

I heard it first from an Anambra Christian leader of Ohaneze. grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by 9jabull: 8:41am On Oct 01, 2018
murphyibiam15:

be analytical and stop writing based on emotion...Biafra isn't feasible for Igbo, I'm Igbo and I know this so let's stop deceiving ourselves... don't tell me an Igbo president or Vice president won't contribute so much in fixing of dilapidated roads, Airport and bringing of investment down to east...for sure north would have been worse off without their grip on power and that's the truth and many northeners have benefited from north having the presidency..Africa is generally a poor country and u can't expect not to see poor people there...if SE doesn't need the presidency or vice presidency then while are we we having states? since government contributes nothing to the people

President or VP is not viable for Igbo's, what is viable for igbos remains majority mind not few politician thief minds.
Majority mind is Biafra whether you like it or not., when Faraday was experimenting on his electricity project people like you said is not viable, his a tout, uneducated etc.
Its only myopic eyes and mind claim Biafra project is not viable.

May God makes the life, family and business of any body that said that Nigeria is OK for Igbo's to be jagajaga, fight, fight, killing, killing like Nigeria.
Iseee isee isee

Biafra project can't be stopped by human including your SE gov., ohaneze ndi ara na ndi ama and Buhari.
Re: 2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov by FagsamPHP(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

HON. Uche Harris Annie-okonkwo Is Easily Our Natural Son Of The Soil From Ojoto / This Gaduje Guy Looks Like Someone With A Low IQ / Reno Omokri Corners Foreign Grants In Leah Sharibu’s Name*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.