Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Words Of Freedom From The Doctufos Of Truth: Happy Independence Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Words Of Freedom From The Doctufos Of Truth: Happy Independence Day (479 Views)

Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers / Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever / 40 Words Of Wisdom From The Bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words Of Freedom From The Doctufos Of Truth: Happy Independence Day by OtemAtum: 12:17am On Oct 01, 2018
Happy Independence My Country People!!!
Although we celebrate Independence, yet majority of we black race are not free from the slavery by the foreigners.

We may have been free as a country from the rulership of the colonial masters, but mentally, many are still not free. They still practise the religion of the whites and the middle easts.
THIS IS MENTAL SLAVERY!!!
But I Otem, have been sent to deliver you and your descendants from mind slavery! Hurray!!!

Read the few lines of GREAT WORDS culled from the DOCTUFOS BOOK OF TRUTH and be liberated from mental slavery.

Once Again, I say HAPPY INDEPENDENCE!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Words Of Freedom From The Doctufos Of Truth: Happy Independence Day by OtemAtum: 4:52am On Oct 01, 2018
Dibnim
Chapter One
1. I am a chlorine to the bad gods. I weaken their bonds.
2. I have the potential of a potassium to displace every useless god.
3. I am the heat which makes the weak take courage.
4. I am the key which opens all cuffs.
5. I am the whirlwind sent to scatter the philosophies of Yahweh, Allah and their likes.
6. I am the house of words, the cave of histories, the mansion of knowledge.
7. I am the powerhouse of all good and penitent gods.
8. I am a great element among the functional groups of the universe.
9. I am the part of God(Existence) where universal histories are kept.
10. Within me is peace and peace revolves around me.

Chapter Two
1. A million gods, both physical and spiritual may contend against me, I always will win.
2. They apply psychology and physical strength to defeat me, yet I kick them aside.
3. They come to me in the inner world of spirituality, yet my feet did not shake, nor did my bones shiver.
4. They attempt the emotional game, yet I am not moved.
5. They bring to my dreams the memories of the past ignorance, I laugh even within the dream. 6. They remind me of the old times, but I remain as steadfast as a rock.
7. They render their bad wishes against me, but they did not come to pass over me.
8. Their words come to me in dreams, but no nerve of my body is pulled.
9. They blow their winds of threats, but my heart do not beat hard to them.
10. There is no god in the universe who has been robed with a great glory as me, therefore Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, El, Enlil and their likes cannot withstand me in strength.

Chapter Three
1. Take charge of your souls, men of the world. There is no account to give to anyone when you have left this world.
2. Only servants give accounts to their masters, but you are not servants to souls but masters of souls.
3. Do good, not because you think goodness will locate you by doing so, but because being good is natural and good.
4. Struggle to make your country the best the world can ever get, rather than struggling to enter another country.
5. A foolish man will gather his wealth to travel to another land for Hajj, but a wise man will gather his wealth to make his country better.
6. The culture of the land of wise people is exported while the culture of the land of foolish people shall be condemned by themselves.
7. Those who use their brains are not found relying on any god to get solutions to their problems. But the foolish gather daily to pray over a problem from childhood till old age and when they do not have their problems solved, they say that it is the devil.
8. It is foolishness to attribute misfortunes of life to a devil. If you do, then where was your god when that devil is bringing the misfortunes your way?
9. The fact that you shall die at a particular time does not give anyone the liberty to say all manner of things to make you fear. They anchor the reason why you should worship their gods on the fact that you will die one day and face the wrath of their gods. This is ridiculous.
10. When they curse me, I say so shall it be. When they bless me, I say so shall it be. I do so because I know that both curses and good wishes are mere wishes that can only be fulfilled through coincidences. I fear no curses.

Chapter Four
1. Work more and pray less. And if it is possible, work all and do not pray at all. Because working without prayers can achieve the best of results, but praying without working shall lead you nowhere.
2. For it is effort that works and not mere wishes called prayers.
3. A good nation has more industries than prayer houses but a bad nation is filled with prayer houses with only a few industries.
4. Thinking and working in line with the best of thoughts achieve results and this is the tool of the wise, but praying and fasting is a sheer waste of time.
5. Let the world go more scientific rather than religious and there shall be a global development.
6. The developed countries are made so by working rather than by praying.
7. You have heard that prayer is the master key, but in truth I will tell you that prayer is not even a key at all, but what people waste their lifetime upon in ignorance.
8. A man who prays all day is like a poor gambler. When coincidence makes a praying man get an answer to his request once in a thousand times, he makes noise over it, forgetting the 999 times he didn't get answers to his prayers.
9. So is a poor gambler who has staked a hundred naira on betting in a thousand times without winning. Then when he stakes and wins #10,000 after the 1,000th trial, he makes loud noises all over the place.
10. The definition of prayer is making wishes. Therefore if you want to make wishes, do not spend a large portion of your time on it, because wishes do not always come to pass.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Words Of Freedom From The Doctufos Of Truth: Happy Independence Day by johnw47: 12:37am On Oct 02, 2018
otem: 5. I am the whirlwind sent to scatter the philosophies of Yahweh

your god satan couldn't scatter snow in a blizzard
and you do know as well as i do that satan is the god of doctufos

otem: 10. There is no god in the universe who has been robed with a great glory as me, therefore Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, El, Enlil and their likes cannot withstand me in strength.

you are of course deceived, satan your god is a snivelling weakling, like his followers

but otem, you will join your god and be with him forever and ever;

Revelation 20:10

And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Rev 20:15 and whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: Words Of Freedom From The Doctufos Of Truth: Happy Independence Day by johnw47: 12:14am On Oct 03, 2018
otem, you at first wrote in doctufos that reverad was the name of your almighty god,
until i pointed out that you or someone else wrote in doctufos that reverad didn't know if he
created the universe or if the universe created him
so you changed your almighty god to existance or some such thing, you got that from the Bible
which says that "I AM" means to exist
much of your doctufos ideas-nonsense is copied and changed words from the Bible
you turn truth into lies

Exo 3:14  And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

I AM
הָיָה
hâyâh
haw-yaw'
A primitive root; to exist
Re: Words Of Freedom From The Doctufos Of Truth: Happy Independence Day by johnw47: 12:16am On Oct 03, 2018
otem: 10. There is no god in the universe who has been robed with a great glory as me, therefore Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, El, Enlil and their likes cannot withstand me in strength.

otem, this is yet another idea you get from the Bible,
YAHWEH-God Almighty created lucifer with more beauty than any of the angels,
and lucifer became proud thinking i will ascend to the throne and overthrow God

of course he failed and is now known as satan the devil,
he is the god of you otem, and of doctufos

Isa 14:12  How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 
Isa 14:13  For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 
Isa 14:14  I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 
Isa 14:15  Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. 

Eze 28:13  Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. 
Eze 28:14  Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. 
Eze 28:15  Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. 
Eze 28:16  By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. 
Eze 28:17  Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness:
Re: Words Of Freedom From The Doctufos Of Truth: Happy Independence Day by Bacteriologist(m): 12:41am On Oct 03, 2018
Another theist with the same religious jargon. SMH
Re: Words Of Freedom From The Doctufos Of Truth: Happy Independence Day by johnw47: 3:15am On Oct 03, 2018
Bacteriologist
yes otem is that and more, but with very weird jargon
otem:
7. I am the powerhouse of all good and penitent gods.
9. I am the part of God(Existence) where universal histories are kept.
etc.etc.etc.
very weird indeed, but acceptable to all the know nothings
Re: Words Of Freedom From The Doctufos Of Truth: Happy Independence Day by johnw47: 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
otem, bloodofthelamb and solite3 also don't reply to me,
because lies and saying diffrent to God is what they do also,
and you hate being exposed for what you are, liars

y'all are painted with the same brush

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Words Of Freedom From The Doctufos Of Truth: Happy Independence Day by OtemAtum: 12:38am On Oct 04, 2018
Bacteriologist:
Another theist with the same religious jargon. SMH
I'm not a theist and I'm also not an atheist. I am Otem, the one who is greater than Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Odin, Moloch and all gods who have ever grazed the earth. I am the deliverer of the world from mind slavery.
Re: Words Of Freedom From The Doctufos Of Truth: Happy Independence Day by Bacteriologist(m): 12:55am On Oct 04, 2018
OtemAtum:
I'm not a theist and I'm also not an atheist. I am Otem, the one who is greater than Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Odin, Moloch and all gods who have ever grazed the earth. I am the deliverer of the world from mind slavery.

Whatever floats your boat man. Just keep your BS to yourself. No one cares.

1 Like

Re: Words Of Freedom From The Doctufos Of Truth: Happy Independence Day by OtemAtum: 1:08am On Oct 04, 2018
Bacteriologist:

Whatever floats your boat man. Just keep your BS to yourself. No one cares.
Seems you care because here's my thread and u are commenting on it.
Re: Words Of Freedom From The Doctufos Of Truth: Happy Independence Day by johnw47: 2:29am On Oct 04, 2018
OtemAtum:
I'm not a theist and I'm also not an atheist. I am Otem, the one who is greater than Yahweh, [s]Allah, Vishnu, Odin, Moloch and all gods who have ever grazed the earth.[/s] I am the deliverer of the world from mind slavery.

you are deluded and eternally lost, that's what you are:

Heb 6:4  For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 
Heb 6:5  And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 
Heb 6:6  If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
Re: Words Of Freedom From The Doctufos Of Truth: Happy Independence Day by johnw47: 2:44am On Oct 04, 2018
OtemAtum:
I'm not a theist and I'm also not an atheist. I am Otem, the one who is greater than Yahweh, [s]Allah, Vishnu, Odin, Moloch and all gods who have ever grazed the earth.[/s] I am the deliverer of the world from mind slavery.

deluded otem, your fall from faith in God started with a lie from your now god-satan(that the God of the Bible is not Almighty God),
and now look at where you are, you a weakling claiming to be greater than God

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Rolls Around Woman's Buttock, Touches Her While Casting Demons / 2019: Sanwo-olu Visits Oyakhilome, After ‘reassurance’ From Lagos CAN Chairman / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2018 Live Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.