Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Beans Business From The North - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Beans Business From The North (9519 Views)

How To Start Yam Business From Benue State / Please How Profitable Is Beans Business And Where In D North Is It Cheap / Buy Cows And Goats from the north (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beans Business From The North by shariff84: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
misB:
Hi sorry my request is not beans but paddy rice I'm in need of faro 58 or 59 variety. Thanks
i know where u will paddy rice but i dont know about the variaty,if u are free,u can come over and we to the market together.
Re: Beans Business From The North by olayemi3: 12:43am On Feb 22, 2019
shariff84:
the price of bean has crash to 15k/bag

what is the current price for bag for beans for both white and brown.
thanks for ur quick response always
Re: Beans Business From The North by shariff84: 9:31am On Feb 22, 2019
olayemi3:

what is the current price for bag for beans for both white and brown.
thanks for ur quick response always
the current price of a bag is 17k for both white and brown for 100kg bag.
Re: Beans Business From The North by Victorkkv(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
It depends on where you want to serve. I know about Jigawa state cuz my friend buys from there, and sell after a few months. But you just have to wait for harvesting period. Travel there yourself, ask famers questions, just do the whole market survey its safer for you. I know a lot who do beans even if I don't, but I'm into such business too. Its good you asked for advice but I'm telling you out of experience. Maybe you might find other produce more interesting and profitable than beans
Re: Beans Business From The North by freshpzy1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hello ladies and gentlemen......

Am very sorry 4 my absence from this thread...... My but we are back to revive it together.

Currently serving at nassarawa NYSC camp in keffi......and am already making enquiries about beans and other agric produce I can walk with.

Thou niger state is still an option

Just stay tuned.........as I will update this thread from time to time

Looking forward to a good time with you guys.
Re: Beans Business From The North by shariff84: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
the current price of beans now in niger state is 16k for both white and brown.now i used to even buy and supply to people.but i normally charge 10 percent as service fees.i presently have about 8 customers all from nairaland without any issues. 08032777272
Re: Beans Business From The North by abiodunolarinre(m): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
shariff84:
the current price of beans now in niger state is 16k for both white and brown.now i used to even buy and supply to people.but i normally charge 10 percent as service fees.i presently have about 8 customers all from nairaland without any issues. 08032777272

Can it be delivered to Ogbomosho, Oyo State?
Re: Beans Business From The North by freshpzy1(m): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
Owk no not nice one Sir

Pls can I WhatsApp you on that no.....

I created this thread cos am serious about doing this business

I wanted to serve in niger state......but am presently in nassarawa.

Am hoping to start very little thou
Re: Beans Business From The North by freshpzy1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
shariff84:

Pls apart from the agent fee......pls what are other expenses that will be incurred
Re: Beans Business From The North by shariff84: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
thats all.then transportation 1k to abuja and also 1k to lagos.800 to ibadan.700 to ilori.
Re: Beans Business From The North by freshpzy1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
mr shariff your number is not goinhg 000000
Re: Beans Business From The North by Esqito(m): 7:10am On Aug 29, 2019
I really found this trend very inspired... Thanks to you ALL! Pls I want to know the current price of beans in the north? I want to venture into the business by September. Pls help
Re: Beans Business From The North by vicardino(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
Okies, the best time to buy beans here is during harvest period which is early December. If you are interested or planning towards it, I may be of help somehow.
Re: Beans Business From The North by vicardino(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
Esqito:
I really found this trend very inspired... Thanks to you ALL! Pls I want to know the current price of beans in the north? I want to venture into the business by September. Pls help

September? You mean farming it yourself or buying? If you are buying in September, you won't be making much gain
Re: Beans Business From The North by johnnyswater(m): 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
Beans has dropped drastically now, a bag goes for as less as #14,000 - #14,500. but will skyrocket very soon...if interested contact me on 08158268048
Re: Beans Business From The North by Bari22: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
Esqito:

If you won't mind buying from Sokoto to Lagos I may be of help
Re: Beans Business From The North by vicardino(m): 2:28am On Aug 30, 2019
johnnyswater:
Beans has dropped drastically now, a bag goes for as less as #14,000 - #14,500. but will skyrocket very soon...if interested contact me on 08158268048

How's it gonna skyrocket very soon? Farmers are planting beans already and will start harvesting from early December. We are almost in September, when then will the beans skyrocket? Oct/Nov
Re: Beans Business From The North by shariff84: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2019
vicardino:

How's it gonna skyrocket very soon? Farmers are planting beans already and will start harvesting from early December. We are almost in September, when then will the beans skyrocket? Oct/Nov
pls ask him,some people in nairaland will be claiming i to know while they don't know anything about real farm practices. only online farmers.
Re: Beans Business From The North by Cherishmzkathy: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2019
Good day all, am interested in Beans and melon business. Am in Rivers State. I need guide from experience persons. God bless you all. My phone no is 08068290970

Scammers keep off.
Re: Beans Business From The North by vicardino(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
Cherishmzkathy:
Good day all, am interested in Beans and melon business. Am in Rivers State. I need guide from experience persons. God bless you all. My phone no is 08068290970

Scammers keep off.

Scammers are all you are likely to get calling your phone or chatting you up. I doubt any serious and genuine business person would have the time to be calling you. You need guide and you want to be called? Nigerians are indeed funny. How about you get down from the high entitlement mentality horse you are riding and humbly seek for what you need? It's well
Re: Beans Business From The North by waleslife22: 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
Like how much can u make on a bag base on Lagos market.
vicardino:

Re: Beans Business From The North by vicardino(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
waleslife22:
Like how much can u make on a bag base on Lagos market.

Honestly, I don't know. U may have to find out how much a bag is being sold in lagos markets and preferably, i'd suggest you visit the big markets in lagos and approach the sellers as a prospective supplier. The whole truth behind it is "Simply buy during harvesting, store till there's a surge in price and sell.
Re: Beans Business From The North by sherifage(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2020
@freshpzy1 @blackgold90, please I will like to engage you on the beans business for your experience so far. It's something I will like to go into too. I am based in Lagos. Please can I call you on the lines you dropped on the thread?
@Shariff84, please I have been trying to reach you but to no avail. Can I chat you up on whatsapp. Thanks
Re: Beans Business From The North by shariff84: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2020
sherifage:
@freshpzy1 @blackgold90, please I will like to engage you on the beans business for your experience so far. It's something I will like to go into too. I am based in Lagos. Please can I call you on the lines you dropped on the thread?
@Shariff84, please I have been trying to reach you but to no avail. Can I chat you up on whatsapp. Thanks
yes its my WhatsApp line
Re: Beans Business From The North by beylinko02: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
shariff84:
yes its my WhatsApp line
You are doing a great Job. Google directed me to this tread. Are you still in Niger and are you still into the business?
Re: Beans Business From The North by shariff84: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
beylinko02:

You are doing a great Job. Google directed me to this tread. Are you still in Niger and are you still into the business?
yes
Re: Beans Business From The North by beylinko02: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
shariff84:
yes
OK... thank you for the swift response Sir. Aside Lagos, Abuja and west, can I get a means of transportation to Akwa Ibom?
Re: Beans Business From The North by shariff84: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
beylinko02:

OK... thank you for the swift response Sir. Aside Lagos, Abuja and west, can I get a means of transportation to Akwa Ibom?
from my place,we only have trucks to this places in the east;Onitsha,delta,nnewi,benni city,wari and sapele.
Re: Beans Business From The North by beylinko02: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bari22:

If you won't mind buying from Sokoto to Lagos I may be of help
hi, do you reside in Sokoto or Kano
Re: Beans Business From The North by Bari22: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
beylinko02:
hi, do you reside in Sokoto or Kano
I reside in Kano, but I use to visit sokoto every week
Re: Beans Business From The North by shariff84: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
The best time to store beans is now before it price increases.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Starter, Grower And Finisher Feed You Give Your Poultry Birds / Hibiscus Flower (zobo) Dried Available For Supply / Thinking Of Dry Season Farming? Your Irrigation Questions Answered Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.