Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nigerian Oil Firm To Construct $.8m Schools In South Sudan - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Oil Firm To Construct $.8m Schools In South Sudan (14275 Views)

Unspeakable Thing About Medical Schools In Nigeria / Two PTI Students On I.T. Die From Fire At The Oil Firm Where They Were Working / Oil Firm, Exxonmobil Provide Recipe For Healthy Living Tostudents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Oil Firm To Construct $.8m Schools In South Sudan by grandstar(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
Oranto Petroleum and its sister company Atlas Petroleum International comprise the largest African independent by acreage, footprint across the African continent includes 22 oil and gas licenses in 11 jurisdictions, with active exploration and production programs across the continent including Benin, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Liberia, Namibia, Nigeria, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, South Sudan, Uganda and Zambian

Arthur Eze is the richest oil magnate in Africa

I doff my hat to this guy.

I'm also glad he does not make noise, a lot like Dangote.

He deserves to be on Forbes billionaire list

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Oil Firm To Construct $.8m Schools In South Sudan by AleAirHub(m): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2018
You're right.
Most billionaires from eastern part of Nigeria are silent money making machines cheesy
grandstar:

I doff my hat to this guy.

I'm also glad he does not make noise, a lot like Dangote.

He deserves to be on Forbes billionaire list
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm To Construct $.8m Schools In South Sudan by Kfed4ril(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Hahaha hypocrites meanwhile no good school in the land of potopoto-ipob-pigs region

Never again will there be a place called Biafra.

Bros no vex ehh, tell me your problem with us, why you hate us so much yet don’t want us to leave, since according to you we are pulling you back, and still don’t want us to secede?
You sleep, wake and eat Igbos. Why?
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm To Construct $.8m Schools In South Sudan by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
Kfed4ril:

Bros no vex ehh, tell me your problem with us, why you hate us so much yet don’t want us to leave, since according to you we are pulling you back, and still don’t want us to secede?
You sleep, wake and eat Igbos. Why?
I'm sorry your words got me.

Just that a woman from Ibo did something I can't share with u now to me since then I see em All as the same
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm To Construct $.8m Schools In South Sudan by Kfed4ril(m): 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I'm sorry your words got me.

Just that a woman from Ibo did something I can't share with u now to me since then I see em All as the same

You are using one person action to hate over 30million people? C’mon bro do you know how many Yorubas or Hausas have offended me? But I don extend the anger to the larger Yorubas or Hausas.
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm To Construct $.8m Schools In South Sudan by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
Kfed4ril:

You are using one person action to hate over 30million people? C’mon bro do you know how many Yorubas or Hausas have offended me? But I don extend the anger to the larger Yorubas or Hausas.
okay thanks
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm To Construct $.8m Schools In South Sudan by themanderon: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Its simply business. Rob my back and I rob yours.
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm To Construct $.8m Schools In South Sudan by donvicky2007: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
TakeitBack:
Misplaced priority...

Where the unemployment rate of Nigeria is off the roof... Why not build schools for Nigeria here.

Nigerians we are our own worst enemy...

Schools are not the problem of Nigerians but goid job after School is the issue.
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm To Construct $.8m Schools In South Sudan by zolajpower: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2018
AleAirHub:
Oga do you need eye glasses to read the text again.
It's called Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Sorry to ask who is this blocked and mucus brainy nincompoops? May i know u sire?
Idiot have u been to bakasi peninsula where u father Obasanjo sold there land to Cameroon for morsel of smelling pussy ( as is the case of your ancestor) and now living in abject poverty , couldn't farm nor go to school . So if I noticed anything that is not within the purview of our suffering population do u expect my opinion not to count ? Because u are a nymph......smh . Abeg fly out of mention ......u scallywag
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm To Construct $.8m Schools In South Sudan by AleAirHub(m): 9:03am On Oct 02, 2018
Internet bulldog with empty woof woof cheesy cheesy cheesy
zolajpower:

Sorry to ask who is this blocked and mucus brainy nincompoops? May i know u sire?
Idiot have u been to bakasi peninsula where u father Obasanjo sold there land to Cameroon for morsel of smelling pussy ( as is the case of your ancestor) and now living in abject poverty , couldn't farm nor go to school . So if I noticed anything that is not within the purview of our suffering population do u expect my opinion not to count ? Because u are a nymph......smh . Abeg fly out of mention ......u scallywag
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm To Construct $.8m Schools In South Sudan by zolajpower: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2018
AleAirHub:
Internet bulldog with empty woof woof cheesy cheesy cheesy
Omo yi fimi di awon obi re ni leyin, nitori wipe n ko se egba e . E mi ati baba re ni egbe . Meaning ,little boy I'm of the same age as ur father so therefore any unpleasant respond from u should be alloted to your father ,because I'm not ur mate ........internet bush baby shocked
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm To Construct $.8m Schools In South Sudan by AleAirHub(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2018
Internet old bulldog with empty woof woof grin grin grin
zolajpower:

Omo yi fimi di awon obi re ni leyin, nitori wipe n ko se egba e . E mi ati baba re ni egbe . Meaning ,little boy I'm of the same age as ur father so therefore any unpleasant respond from u should be alloted to your father ,because I'm not ur mate ........internet bush baby shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir / Continuous Decline In Critical Thinking Among Nigerian Students, Role Of Genx / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.