Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Email Marketing,6 Eye-grabbing Subjects Lines - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Email Marketing,6 Eye-grabbing Subjects Lines (252 Views)

All About Email Marketing / Check Out These Amazing Ebooks On Internet Marketing And Other Subjects / About Email Marketing Clone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Email Marketing,6 Eye-grabbing Subjects Lines by Watsoneology: 4:22am On Oct 01, 2018
This article will give you some tips on how to get your email message open, click and convert

Your subject lines play a crucial role in any email campaign ads whether you're using safe lists, autoresponders, ezine solo ads or any opt-in list where email is involved.

Your subject line will make or break your return on your investment so make sure you get their attention first.

Here are six headlines that have worked for me in the past which I'm sure will work for you too. The technology will always change but peoples desire to succeed and curiosity will not.

1. Promote Your URL Here - Free!
For whatever reasons, I've had so much success using this subject line when promoting free classified sites, safe lists, and those viral ad boards.

2. Hi, My name is Paul
This works simply because it raises prospects curiosity. I'm always a sucker for this subject line. Who's this Paul anyway? I've had success with this using ezine solo ads.

3. I need your help, please?
There's something about being a human, always wanting to help another human being, It's hard to explain, it just works.

4. Bob, I haven't received your shipping address yet.
What! my shipping address? why do you need my shipping address for? This particular subject line really piqued my interest. If you are sending postcards to your members or prospects, this will improve your sales especially if you personalize it. deu if your target audience is just Nigerians, this subject ; line may not work

5. How my site got listed #1 on Google, for free!
This one made several sales from SEO Masterclass Kit when I was promoting an affiliate program about search engine e-course and e-book. Even made more sales with ezine solo ads using the same subject line.

6. Friend, Please accept my sincerest apology.
When I saw this subject line from an email, my first reaction was, "who/why/what are you sorry about?...huh?" Exactly it got my attention and my curiosity.

The sender was apologizing for not sending that email sooner which was about SEO Masterclass Kit. Video Course.

In conclusion, make your subject line so compelling that it's almost irresistible for your prospects not to open the email message.

If you can hypnotize your readers with clever subject lines, you are half way to making a sale. Also when people can recognize where that email message came from, that will help to get your email message open as well. Don't use fake names, use your real name instead.

Of course, I am not recommending that you use any of these headlines if they are not true in relation to the content of the e-mail message. If you rely on deception in e-mail marketing, all you will do is tarnish your reputation and your credibility.

Friend Here Is The BIG one, Get The Over 50 Millions Active Email Address Of Nigeria, Click Here or whatsApps 080 996 888 39 to get it now

Thanks for reading
Re: Email Marketing,6 Eye-grabbing Subjects Lines by Watsoneology: 4:41am On Oct 01, 2018
Download Over 50 Millions Email Database Of Nigeria. Go here [url]https://nairalearn.com/download-over-50-million-email-database-of-nigeria/ [/url]To Grab This Offer Now

Re: Email Marketing,6 Eye-grabbing Subjects Lines by Watsoneology: 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Get The Over 50 Million Active Email Database Of Nigeria, Follow Link On The First Post Thread Now To Download Them

You Will Also Discover How To Make Cool Cash From Email Address Without Stress. And will get Email Bulk Mailer Script That Send Emails To Inbox For Free, As Bonus

Enjoy This Offer Now
Re: Email Marketing,6 Eye-grabbing Subjects Lines by Watsoneology: 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
This Is Too Importants To All Webmasters, Marketers, Business Owners, Blogs ETC

Drive Massive Of Quality Traffic Via Email To Your Business Products And Services

(1) (Reply)

Zenmate Premium VPN [paid] For Sale / 9 Useful Free Seo Tools To Boost Your Website Traffic / Are U Looking For Employment? Join SWAN Currency Today!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.