Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

NPYM Leader's Message To President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NPYM Leader's Message To President Buhari (375 Views)

Wagner Leader's Message On Niger / Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank / President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NPYM Leader's Message To President Buhari by NPYM(m): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2018
30th September, 2018
His Excellency
The President
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
c/o Office of the Presidency
FCT Abuja.
Dear Mr. President
I write to express my deep concern about your plans for re-election coming 2019 and what’s at stake if Nigeria continue the tour through 2020 with same kind o leadership as what we have now.
We have identified critical mistakes made by your government in this first term for ‘change’ putting Nigeria in greater risk to the future of Her security, our Unity and livelihood of the masses. Meanwhile, this is what the government is called to work against.
We had rallied round to elect you to office in 2015 for some reasons;
To stop the previous government whom the media and others claim would lead Nigeria into serious mess if we do not react. The slogan then was ‘anyone else but GEJ’
As a man with integrity to bring you in to impact the land with this attribute
To stop the trend of corruption by the former which we feared could seriously affect our sovereignty in the nearest future
To help stop the unrest by Boko haram and provide adequate security for Nigerian lives and properties
To protect and uphold the unity of Nigerians, which has been our greatest asset.
To take Nigeria to an economic paradise; looking at your promises about fuel price reduction, exchange rate (naira against dollar)
These amongst many had been our expectation as were your promises pre-election. But looking how far we have come these past three years plus I can tell that your government has only tried to stop Boko Haram’s treats to an extent and reduce corruption in government to an extent with the single treasury idea, or has it really? You should know there’s a better way to go about this corruption saga and stopping it in this country.
It’s a cause of concern that your government did not actually followed her economic recovery and growth plan judiciously as planned, so our expectations for that remains a mirage the clock is ticking and the need for this is expedient as much as our unity. Why is there nepotism in your team, when you kow you lead one o the most ethnically diverse nations in the world. You have not come out with enough tactical maneuvers to overtake saboteurs of our economy so we are still parambulating around same circle economically
You need to know that the world have evolve, and every nation in itself tries to develop her boundaries to a level where her sovereignty is not threatened by whatsoever, creating opportunities and providing a better and safe livelihood for her citizens. As the issues with NNPC, electricity supply and security persist I wonder if you have been bought over too (oh,yes! that’s what I think, that failure of the government to fulfill its promises to the people is as a result of giving in to other benefiting parties who have bought them over to achieve a selfish goal which is not patriotic to the state ) If,not, our electricity supply would have been a success story by now, look at NNPC and so on. Our foreign debts are becoming worrissome it’s a kind of trading the future of,our children.
I urge you to reassure the public of your commitments towards Nigeria’s progress by making a indelible mark on our economy and unity to show your capacity and proof of what you are coming to do if re-elected to power come 2019 as it is critical to Nigeria’s progress
You have signed the not too young to run bill which is good thing but I don’t see the youths doing different from what you the fathers are doing yet, you can see the signs everywhere for those already actively participating in politics. My team working on a program to help in this regard to enlighten and motivate the youths to patriotism and its acts
As a leader of the Nigerian Patriotic Youth Movement I want to ask you Sir, if you think you do not have the full capacity to take the burden of the task to take Nigeria to the next level, it will be honorable and patriotic to the Nigerian cause to let go for some other person who can. Many of us want you to remain for the love we have for you and other personal reasons, we have seen you as the one man of integrity amongst them all, but that is not enough to save the land. We are blessed with abundant resources we should be able to make them efficient.
From the grass root level, NPYM is making plans to get Nigerians youths onboard to the light of patriotism to the Nigerian dream; through door to door enlightenment campeigns, workshops and outdoor projects. We are launching our models soon come 2019… all these to grow future leaders with the right mindset towards accountable stakeholding for a better Nigeria.

I have identified some key actions by your government which you should reconsider,
Promises made and not kept
Nepotism
Salaries of workers not paid
Economic retrogression due to failed economic plans
Foreign debts
And so on
Worldwide it is known Arica have hope because of Nigeria, what is our own hope If you keep going the way you are now.
Kindly know that our voters card are ready for the coming election do make sure it is free and fair
Thanks for your cooperation
Yours faithfully
E.U.S Cyrus
NPYM leader
Message to Nigerian youths
I write to you because it takes a right mind, courage and time to take the bull by the horn, the task is now in our hands to save Nigeria. Our voice should be heard our actions should be felt. It is time for us to fight for a speedy recovery, quality and equal development, security, unity, prosperity and progress of Nigeria. We are to put our efforts mental and physical, our skills and intellect, strengths of our diversity, drop the chit chat and give our voice where it counts. Our fathers in their political jamboree have either avoided or neglet essentials to the development of Nigeria for their selfish reasons which they are gradually looping us into through sentiments, political and religious. Every great nation today was built on patriotism, lets start on this feat. The NPYM team has strategies to move us from fixing the grass root which success will give room for youths to take over leadership at the various levels in few years to come, then we can make good of the blessings of our dear country.
Join the team
nigeriapatrioticyouthmovement..com
Nigeria Patriotic Youths Movement on acebook
Email us at npym2017@gmail.com
Our website will be up shortly…
We will keep you updated.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Oshiomole Sacks Ahmed Gulak And Co. Over 'fake' Imo Gov Primary Result / When Did I Become Donald Trump That Even President Bhutan Sent Me Friend Request / Why Are APC Supporters Routing For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.