Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

How To Get A Contractor With Google Digital Marketing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get A Contractor With Google Digital Marketing (226 Views)

need a Website/blog Designed with Google Adsense ??? check here / Please Help With Google Ads / Boost Your Website SEO With Google Analytics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Contractor With Google Digital Marketing by Olololonwa: 8:34am On Oct 01, 2018
Please friends, I have just gotten a certificate with google digital marketing but I cannot start any project with it cos I need a contact of someone closely working with google; like a vendor so I can start work with him...
Or if anyone knows how this works, you please help me out here...
Direct messages on my signature will be highly appreciated.
Thanks and happy independence day to everyone.
Re: How To Get A Contractor With Google Digital Marketing by ajokebelle(f): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2018
Apply for digital marketing internship.
Just google it up, you will see firms in need of interns.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Your Social Media's Account / Difameg Web Based E-training Software / :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.