Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects (9645 Views)

POS Operators Begin Implementation Of New Service Charge Monday / CBN Writes Banks On Implementation Of Naira Re-Design Policy / Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by NothingDoMe: 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
immhotep:

deomelo and roger3d are still busy prostrating for the kaliphate masters.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1
Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by winj3: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
NDLEA declares Anambra the DRUGS capital of Nigeria - so bad that NDLEA Takes War Against Drugs To Schools In Anambra
http://www.absradiotv.com/11555-ndlea-takes-war-against-illicit-drugs-to-schools-in-anambra

NDLEA arrests 1000 drug suspects in Anambra
https://punchng.com/ndlea-arrests-1000-drug-suspects-in-anambra/

Anambra tops in drug trafficking, use – NDLEA
https://www.qed.ng/anambra-tops-drug-trafficking-use-ndlea/#.W7IMOvkzZaQ
Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by NothingDoMe: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
See why I like you. Just that you dey do deaf and dumb too much.
Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by Benekruku(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Lol why are you so pained? Can't you be happy for us? grin grin grin grin

Am not pained, obvious fact you aware of am just stating
Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by TundeBricklayer: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
Benekruku:

Still better than signing MOU upandan

Anambra rice? Scam
Airport? Scam
Ugwu export station ? Scam

Soany I can't remember

Even partnerd with a foreign firm on fire fighting

1 Like

Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by TundeBricklayer: 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
Benekruku:

Still better than signing MOU upandan

Anambra rice? Scam
Airport? Scam
Ugwu export station ? Scam

Soany I can't remember

Even partnerd with a foreign firm on fire fighting

1 Like

Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by Benekruku(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

grin

You too want to scam me.

which port is the loading port?

Oya

I don't expect you to reply me.
Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by Cherez: 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
Benekruku:
grin

Very true

Obiano keeps partnering ghost with nothing to show for it

Can imagine how many MOU he has signed in his administration but it's definitely over 1000
Somehow for someone who doesn't know or even visited the state before.
You think world Bank is biased as you guys?

1 Like

Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by israelmao(m): 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
While some state governors and their cohorts share foreign aids for their own benefits.
Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by igwefivestar(m): 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Igbo kwenu...

We would make Onitsha capital of Biafra. cool

Abakaliki is where we would dump the wawas and osus
u are noting bt just a demented racist.
Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by kingsevents: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
I love my State :DI love my State
Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by SarakiBukola: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
igwefivestar:
igwefivestar to his papa: u are noting bt just a demented racist.

i agree. Oya, vamooze
Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by stanluiz(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Why are yoruba Muslims pained about this news.

The like of benekuru and saraki bukola.
It is not out fault that your governors are busy commissioning white elephant projects to deceive zombies thereby rendering your region to perpetual debt cheesy
Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by NothingDoMe: 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
Benekruku:

Am not pained, obvious fact you aware of am just stating
Lol. You sound like yoda
Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by olumide4christ: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
It's been so for a while now. Anambra obviously has a lot going for her in terms of decent economic growth and Projects implementation. The Governor and his crew are silently going about making Anambra solid in several aspects of the state's economy and infrastructural development and the World bank have taken fine notice.
It is an honor well deserved. Anambra Amaka....

Nice comment...and I think the way you put it - "Anambra Amaka" is better than"Igbo Amaka" BECAUSE I can't understand why despite the giant strides of Willie Obiano (for me one of the top 3 best governors in Nigeria considering available resources to implement projects) in Anambra, people in the other Eastern states have refused to give APGA candidates a chance to be elected in their states to see how they can improve life in their states!
Election is coming again...I don't know when the unconditional & commensality love affair between the other Igbo states & PDP will finally come to an end & they will give more progressive candidates from APGA & other parties the chance to improve the lot of their states!

1 Like

Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by olumide4christ: 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
immhotep:

deomelo and roger3d are still busy prostrating for the kaliphate masters.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1

What about your PDP?? What zone has your PDP zoned the presidency to
Is it not the same region of the"kaliphate masters"?
Where are all your 10+ presidential aspirants from?
-Are they not part of the Kaliphate masters?
-Are you not preparing to vote for whichever Kaliphate master your PDP delegates choose come this week?

Are you not being hypocritical here? I'm neither PDP nor APC but its wrong to speak from both sides of the mouth!
Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
olumide4christ:

What about your PDP?? What zone has your PDP zoned the presidency to
Is it not the same region of the"kaliphate masters"?
Where are all your 10+ presidential aspirants from?
-Are they not part of the Kaliphate masters?
-Are you not preparing to vote for whichever Kaliphate master your PDP delegates choose come this week?

Are you not being hypocritical here? I'm neither PDP nor APC but its wrong to speak from both sides of the mouth!
Zoning presidency to the North does not translate to kaliphate worship.
Receive sense.

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by Originalsly: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
Omeokachie:
Thank you Peter Obi.

Thank you Willie Obiano.

You guys made this possible. God bless you always.

This is like receiving praise from Satan!...the World Bank is a vampire...and for it to shower Anambra with praise should tell that they are making tons of profit from Anambra. Let the governor says how much interest only the State repays.
Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by D1official: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Igbo kwenu...

We would make Onitsha capital of Biafra. cool

Abakaliki is where we would dump the wawas and osus
Am from Nnewi Anambra state.
But I must say that you are foolish.
You think you more IBO than those from Enugu and Ebonyi.
You are the reason why Yoruba people never seize to insult us.
Receive sense.
Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by TeeSha(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
D1official:

Receive sense.
That bozo is not an Igbo person. Haters like them try to bring division by claiming to be Igbo's and making stupid comments.
But we can see through them. Last last, they'll sell their future for a bag of rice.
Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by D1official: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
TeeSha:

That bozo is not an Igbo person. Haters like them try to bring division by claiming to be Igbo's and making stupid comments.
But we can see through them. Last last, they'll sell their future for a bag of rice.
Thanks nwanne mmadu.
They are afraid at the rate of unity, love and progress in Igbo land.
Instead of going back to the west to know how to control there Muslim brothers causing havok, they are here trying to create division.

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by SarakiBukola: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
D1official:

D1official to his father:

Receive sense.

Shut up
Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by D1official: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Shut up
Gigantic chamaeleon from the west, I was so quick to quote you that I never saw your name.
You are so pained @ the pace of dis integration in the west that you want to replicate it in Igbo land.
You have failed
Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by SarakiBukola: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
D1official:

Gigantic chamaeleon from the west, I was so quick to quote you that I never saw your name.
You are so pained @ the pace of dis integration in the west that you want to replicate it in Igbo land.
You have failed

What about my username ?
Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by D1official: 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
SarakiBukola:

What about my username ?
AFONJA!!!
Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by raustin560(m): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
In my next world, I will remain an Anambrarian and also an Agulerian.
Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by Anyad231: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
Oya where those Yoruba wallets that are always lamenting lagos...u guys should keep saying you got leaders ..they steal everthing from the treasure but u keep hailing ur future away...
Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by Carlyscales: 12:42am On Oct 02, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
How IMO people voted a devilish party like APC into Douglas house remains a mystery to me
All u have to do is just to take a look at where most Imo political leaders are at the moment to understand.

Most of them led them people n followers into APC because of thief greed for federal political appointments.

Didn't u notice wt disgust how all of them are still sticking to APC after all the callousness, intimidation and imposition by d state Gov. Even Madumare is still there sef.

Mtcheeew!!
Re: World Bank Ranks Anambra Best In Implementation Of Partnership Projects by MrSly(m): 1:43am On Oct 02, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
World Bank delegation visits Obiano, ranks Anambra best in implementation of partnership projects
administration is committed to meeting its financial obligations and ensuring proper implementation of World Bank programmes in the State.

Governor Obiano disclosed this when he received the Country Director, World Bank in Nigeria, Mr Rachid Benmessoud during his courtesy call on him at the governor’s lodge, Amawbia.

Mr Benmessoud who led a ten-man delegation from the World Bank on the visit is in the State on a Country Program Portfolio Review Exercise.

The two-day portfolio review event which is done annually, attract delegations from eleven SouthEast and the SouthSouth States, to witness deliberations on factors hampering the smooth implementation of World Bank Programmes in the various states and what can be done collectively to fastrack the process.
Governor Obiano in his remarks said World Bank has remained a major partner, assisting the State in key sectors of the economy including Agriculture, Education, Environment and governance, pointing out the FADAMA additional financing program that has helped the State do all-year-round farming.

He said as is customary with his administration, it had set up a viable coordination mechanism that has not only ensured effective implementation of World Bank programmes but also maintained accountability and transparency in the management of funds from the development partner.The Governor while commending the Bank for what it is doing which have been instrumental to the success of his administration, promised that his government will leave no stone unturned in ensuring that all its projects succeed in the State.

The World Bank Country Director, Nigeria, Mr Benmessoud who revealed that the idea behind the review exercise is to work with governments of the benefiting states to accelerate the pace of work on projects the Bank is funding, commending Anambra for emerging the best-performing state in 2017 in the Southeast and South-South, having disbursed over 13million dollars for World Bank projects.

He disclosed further that Anambra has been selected to benefit in some of the Bank’s newly approved programs including NEWMAP Additional Financing, Rural Electrification Projects, State Fiscal Reforms Project and Rural Access and Agricultural Marketing Projects.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/166157/

My darling state. Pledge to Nigeria Anambra my fatherland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Government Shuts ShopRite, SPAR, Other Malls Over Failure To Remit Taxes / CBN To Sell Dollars In Special Auction To Clear Backlogs / CBN Seeks End To Naira Mutilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.