Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Woman Turns To Sex Addict After Rubbing Love Portion Allover Her Body - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Turns To Sex Addict After Rubbing Love Portion Allover Her Body (640 Views)

Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State / Doctor saves a female drug addict after seven years on the street of Lagos / Love Portion: Native Doctor Jailed For Duping 72-year Old Woman (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Turns To Sex Addict After Rubbing Love Portion Allover Her Body by nairafamedotcom: 8:59am On Oct 01, 2018
A 36-year-old woman just cannot stop having sex after rubbing a love potion all over her body in an attempt to win back her estranged husband.

The Zimbabwean lady, Cynthia Mvhuma, had consulted a herbalist who gave her the potion with promises it would bring back her 46 years old husband, Douglas Nyoni.

However, instead of bringing back her estranged man, the potion turned her into a sex addict.

In a recent interview with B-Metro, Mvhuma said
“I always feel the urge for sex every time. A few years back when my husband left me I went to see a traditional healer who gave me juju to help win him back.

I poured it all over my body as instructed, and waited for the miracle to happen. After two days I started feeling weird and my privates were wet.”

She went back to the herbalist, however, she was told that there is nothing to worry about as it was all part of the process.

‘‘I have been with many men and I stopped counting when I reached 47. Now I just sleep around and not feel any emotional connection like before. Sometimes I’m with two men at the same time,’’ Mvhuma added.

Mvhuma says that she is afraid to go for HIV tests as she does not want any more stress after sleeping with almost everything that walks.

The herbalist has since died and the man she risked all for, has moved out of the country.
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/10/woman-turns-to-sex-addict-after-rubbing.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Woman Turns To Sex Addict After Rubbing Love Portion Allover Her Body by ken6488(m): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2018
good for her
Re: Woman Turns To Sex Addict After Rubbing Love Portion Allover Her Body by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2018
For your quality and durable cars ,u can count on me to give you d best because given you the best is what I do for a living check my signature for more details

(1) (Reply)

Man Sues Mother In-law For Giving Baby Tribal Mark / Nigerian Lady Begs For Her Life After Being Caught Stealing In Lagos / Help A Brother With This Serious And Well Detailed Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.