Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (83455 Views)

Governor Nasir El-rufai Revalidates His APC Membership / Bola Tinubu Revalidates His APC Membership (Video) / MC Oluomo Shares Gifts At His APC Road Show (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by Arysexy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
Is there really a difference between Hausa almajiri and yolobas? I asked this question because the way the so called sophisticated ppl follow one man sheepishly amazes me. Imagine the same Ambode they have been hyping all these while as d best Governor in Nigeria all of a sudden becomes the worst simply because thieefnubuu said so. Is this not the zombie attitude of the average almajiri who their political class use to achieve their bidding?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by colestephan86: 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
oatzeal:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-3fNA2i5qB0c/W7HTcwPeh1I/AAAAAAAAsRA/pGWZjOPB21svlJdXMPS4g2MErexNIOyZgCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20181001_084507.png[/img]

The Lagos Chairman of the All Progressives Congress APC, Alhaji Tunde Balogun just came publicly to tell the people how the state Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode dumped his party ID card.

According to the chairman of the party, the Governor has made himself unreachable in the past 24hours despite all his effort to get the party ID card back to him.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Xk2GTiChGFM/W7HanNhM-xI/AAAAAAAAsRQ/R_jH0tYNGQkh3cXB70JiBeZbqVPxAZftwCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20181001_092617-288x288.png[/img]

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW
[img]http://1.bp..com/-pERwHHsIuLU/W7HWm1pGo0I/AAAAAAAAsRI/cR913Xu9vZYhqH_6YZoL5Aj05njcasxLACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20181001_091014-284x276.png[/img]

source: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2018/10/ambode-dumps-his-apc-id-card-makes.html

This guy doesn't deserve this I'll treatment from this people. NADECO wasn't found on this premise, the question is if Abraham adesanya and awolowo were to be alive , is ths what they will do? Timubu is only trying to frustrate ambode cos I'm sure he can't try this at national level.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by bukatyne(f): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
cruchenutii:

Well said Madame. For the first time you say the truth

For the first time?

Who's counting? Truth according to who?

Where is that meme of Odunlade slapping someone....
Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by ipobarecriminals: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
smiley wink cheesy grin cheesy wink wink grin wink cheesy sad cool wink cheesy grin
Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by malicampus1: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
what do expect from ambo now ,he need to go on a retreat
Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by scopusng(m): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
Printerscanner:
Ambode is now hiding under his grandmother's bed. The gods of Yoruba land have rejected him. Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Orunmila, Osun, Iyemoja, Esulaalu have all rejected him. He has been chased away with Oro Cult. The old reject him, the young reject him, the males reject him, the females reject him. It is bye-bye for ever. If we see him nearby, he will sacrificed to the gods to cleanse the land.

Look at u. Tinubu is ur semi god.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by SarakiBukola: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
iammo:

of course, am not Ambode and perhaps your sense of humour is a bit rusty. but hey!! the point is very clear.

Nothing wrong about my humour. I am just allergic to dumb posts
Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by Hotfreeze: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
SarakiBukola:

I read this post laughing hysterically.... bribe Airforce to drop a bomb? How old are you?

There should be a Nairaland section for the IQ-challenged, walahi grin

Just read the posts of those supporting Ambode. It's like Satan sent those guys to give Ambode wrong advice and destroy him totally.

Each step Ambode takes further alienates him from the people he needs most now: the Lagos Apc members.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by erinalex: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
You only live once. Cowards die a thousand times.
Better to die on your feet ... than to live cowardly on your knees.
Whatever the outcome, -ve or +ve ... AMBODE shall remain an ICON of War Against GOD FATHERISM.
so u are now against God Fatherism? How did Ambode became d Governor in d 1st place? Is it not through same fatherism ?
U can't see beyond ur nose. Emotion and hatred towards Tinubu is getting the better part of u. Ambode, Shawo, etc... are all d same. Ambode icon? Yeye dey smell. When Tinubu stopped Fashola's candidate and installed Ambode; ur ICON failed to remember "God Fatherism". The truth is , each and every politicians in naija, cares for his/her pocket. They don't like me,why should I lose sleep over anyone of them.
Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by Benekruku(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
Arysexy:
Is there really a difference between Hausa almajiri and yolobas? I asked this question because the way the so called sophisticated ppl follow one man sheepishly amazes me. Imagine the same Ambode they have been hyping all these while as d best Governor in Nigeria all of a sudden becomes the worst simply because thieefnubuu said so. Is this not the zombie attitude of the average almajiri who their political class use to achieve their bidding?

Thays why your lots keep fleeing enmass to this same region never to return home

Development is healthy for democracy so STFU

1 Like

Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by Hotfreeze: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
Arysexy:
[s]Is there really a difference between Hausa almajiri and yolobas? I asked this question because the way the so called sophisticated ppl follow one man sheepishly amazes me. Imagine the same Ambode they have been hyping all these while as d best Governor in Nigeria all of a sudden becomes the worst simply because thieefnubuu said so. Is this not the zombie attitude of the average almajiri who their political class use to achieve their bidding?[/s]

Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by FTjnr(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
Benekruku:

Desktop icon you saying abi

boooohari is a gworo-chewing foooooolani moooooooslim terrorist.
Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by SarakiBukola: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Just read the posts of those supporting Ambode. It's like Satan sent those guys to give Ambode wrong advice and destroy him totally.

Each step Ambode takes further alienates him from the people he needs most now: the Lagos Apc members.

Happy Independence Day bro... don't mind the fools.

I am enjoying the intrigues of politics though.
Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by Pennywise(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
seunmsg:
Ambode really need to take a chill pill. He's gradually losing it. This is not the time for him to start acting desperate.

All una Tinubu rats never see anything. Ambode will remove the carpet from under APC in Lagos.

First he should sack all Tinubu appointees in his cabinent. They are the ones feeding their master with intricate details of Ambode's Govt. How can one man pocket a state of over 20million people?

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by Clue147: 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
oatzeal:
Ambode left..

Is death before dishonor
Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by miqos02(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
the party itself is not managing this issue well

1 Like

Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by Akpan107(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
Baawaa:
Ambode is weightless politically,thought some political jobbers are pushing him.I remember 2011 Fashola stood high and defeated them all,simply because Fashola was really fighting for the masses,but reverse is the case of Ambode,he is fighting for his pocket and his allies that is why they can easily frustrate him.
Who is Tinubu fighting for, his pockets or the masses?
Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by Basher8583: 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Whatever the outcome, -ve or +ve ... AMBODE shall remain an ICON of War Against GOD FATHERISM.
Keep hailing failure just the way you hailed Fayose, Namdi Kanu etc
Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by Tblesd: 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
iammo:
hahaha!! you ask him to resign or face impeachment, and want him to collect a useless party card or pick your call. if I was Ambode I would dedicate the last 8 month of this administration to fight them, I might even bribe Nigerian Airforce to "mistakenly" drop a bomb or crash a jet on their useless party secretariat, or turn that evil house at bourdillon drive ikoyi to lawma thrash collection center tongue ... if Tinubu wants to play Demi-god, its high time Ambode starts playing Demi-Lucifer... if not this men are ready to send him to where they sent funsho Williams and isiaka adeleke, if they successfully change Lagos CP, he might as well go ahead to buy his own casket
hmm...wicked world

1 Like

Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by iammo(m): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Nothing wrong about my humour. I am just allergic to dumb posts

Good luck on your allergy.. and perhaps you apply decorum and civility next time you find a post you can't relate with, better yet post yours and let your like minds relate with you, after all its a free cyber space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by slapacha: 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
emerged01:

I don't wish Ambode return. We have been suffering from oshodi to Abule Egba since the beginning of his tenure. You will hear conductors day,"shebi Na una wan BRT,oya make una take am Na". So annoying!!!

Lie!! He started Abulegba brt project last year.
Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by Basher8583: 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
erinalex:
so u are now against God Fatherism? How did Ambode became d Governor in d 1st place? Is it not through same fatherism ?
U can't see beyond ur nose. Emotion and hatred towards Tinubu is getting the better part of u. Ambode, Shawo, etc... are all d same. Ambode icon? Yeye dey smell. When Tinubu stopped Fashola's candidate and installed Ambode; ur ICON failed to remember "God Fatherism". The truth is , each and every politicians in naija, cares for his/her pocket. They don't like me,why should I lose sleep over anyone of them.
Brother. I bin wan bash dat guy before but I belive your response is enough to humble his olodo head
Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by akinszz: 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Eberechi24:
Lagosians, don't allow godfatherism deprive you of a good governance/governance. If ambode i s truly working, you vote for him. Don't let tinubu decide your fate!!!
Tinubu dey find him pocket not your interest.
Am out!!
party election is non of our business grin grin grin Let them slug it out grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by gamaliel9: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:

I have not seen any fight yet...he is attacking Sanwo-olo instead of Tinubu that brought Sanwo-Olo...to me he is lily livered....he should dig deep and open all out war....if ever the House of Assembly attempts to impeach with any financial misappropriation...he open up on finances by their sender Tinubu....to me he still using kid-gloves..HE IS STILL LIVING ON HIS KNEES

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by miqos02(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
seborrhic:
The option for APC now is to look at the option of impeaching him because his next move and the damage effect maybe unpredictable.
Impeaching him
however,also has an unpredictable outcome.
impeachment is not possible, the state chief judge may not setup probe committee
Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
damn any dumb godfather /urchins!

I DON'T KNOW AMBODE FROM ADAM BUT GOOD WORKS ARE VISIBLE EVEN TO THE BLIND !

he's got flaws like every other mortal, but dude's performed far above average!
Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by bareal(m): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
weyreypey:

See them

No mind dem..... Àwọn bàbà sọ pé

1 Like

Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by kpompey: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
Printerscanner:
Good riddance. He can go and collude with PDP, Obasanjo, Afenifere, and Biafrans, Tinubu will flog them again as Tinubu did in 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015

Munmun
Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by miqos02(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
gamaliel9:

if ever the House of Assembly attempts to impeach with any financial misappropriation...he open up on finances by their sender Tinubu....to me he still using kid-gloves..HE IS STILL LIVING ON HIS KNEES
they wont dare
Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by spiralwedge(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
2special:
we are getting there..Fashola started it...Ambode continues from their....sanwo-olu will finally be the one that will deal with that Tinubu.

Nahh, Ambode will.

Evweryone should rally behind Ambode to break the jinx.
Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by Abbymart777(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
Osinamoney:
ambode should 4get throwing tantrums and face the situation squarely, he has absolutely nothing to lose unless he is very very very greedy. hasn't he looted enough to sustain his generation?
people like you are the reason oppression keeps on thriving. Ambode is a performer why will Tinumbu be allowed to frustrate him. The whole of lagos should should stand with Ambode to gt rid of Tinumbu. Enough is enough!
Re: Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V by iammo(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hotfreeze:

If you think Buhari would choose Ambode over Tinubu in an election year, you must be joking.
like I said tinubu still holds the ace as it stands today in Lagos politics, but all together an enemy like Ambode APC at federal level would try really hard to avoid him... 2015 general election in Lagos the winning margin was just around 100k votes, while agbaje had a staggering 600k votes. do you honestly think buhari would be comfortable with Ambode an incumbent governor working against APC interest?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard / Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.