Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Social Media Handler Needed !!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Social Media Handler Needed !!!! (541 Views)

Male Or Female Social Media Handler Needed In Ajah / Social Media Handler Needed / Social Media Handler Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Handler Needed !!!! by dolapo003: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2018
Dear all ,

Vacancy exists for a social media handler at a law firm currently involved in a reality tv show. The idea is for you to make the social handles active as much as possible, respond to queries , get new followers and other things necessary to increase publicity for the project. Kindly call this number 08036804025.

Debbie
Laslastical
Eremy
Re: Social Media Handler Needed !!!! by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2018
For your quality and durable cars ,u can count on me to give you d best because given you the best is what I do for a living check my signature for more details
Re: Social Media Handler Needed !!!! by enshi(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2018
dolapo003:

Dear all ,

Vacancy exists for a social media handler at a law firm currently involved in a reality tv show. The idea is for you to make the social handles active as much as possible, respond to queries , get new followers and other things necessary to increase publicity for the project. Kindly call this number 08036804025.

Debbie
Laslastical
Eremy

Top of the day Sir / ma
Worthy of note is my intention to apply for the above vacancy in your reputable organization.

Away from that Sir/ma I would gladly suggest that an email be made avail for contacting as I believe that a vast majority of the intending applicants are job seekers, students and new graduates who often than not do not have much to spare on calls.

Allow me to reiterate my interest on the position once again.
Enshigabriel@ymail.com

1 Like

Re: Social Media Handler Needed !!!! by dolapo003: 11:30am On Oct 01, 2018
Content writers and graphic designers are needed too. If interested please send your cv to clock4law@yahoo.com.
Re: Social Media Handler Needed !!!! by jumyinq: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
Please are we to work from home. I'm into graphics and social marketing
Re: Social Media Handler Needed !!!! by dolapo003: 7:05am On Oct 02, 2018
You are not to work at home, please call the number for better understanding.

Thank you
Re: Social Media Handler Needed !!!! by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=enshi post=71681979]

Top of the day Sir / ma
Worthy of note is my intention to apply for the above vacancy in your reputable organization.

Away from that Sir/ma I would gladly suggest that an email be made avail for contacting as I believe that a vast majority of the intending applicants are job seekers, students and new graduates who often than not do not have much to spare on calls.

Allow me to reiterate my interest on the position once agai

(1) (Reply)

Regions Neurosciences, Staff Nurses Needed / Nigerian Navy DSSC List Of Shortlisted Candidates Course 26 2018 / Nigerian Army(deport) 78th Regular Intake Recruitment Form 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.