Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,121 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Before You Say Happy Independence, Answer These Questions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Say Happy Independence, Answer These Questions (826 Views)

This Is For Ijaws. Please Answer These Questions. / Nigeria At 60: Happy Independence Day / Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Say Happy Independence, Answer These Questions by Niorte: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Before you say Happy Independence, answer these questions.

1. How was the quality of education before independence?

2. How easy or difficult was it to get employment before independence?

3. Why do many still rush to the country of the colonial masters?
Are we really Independent?
Re: Before You Say Happy Independence, Answer These Questions by Arda1000(m): 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
No need for much words,we are going from bad to worse
Re: Before You Say Happy Independence, Answer These Questions by annnikky(f): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
The best thing is to sell this con3 and share the among nigerians and start all over again undecided
Re: Before You Say Happy Independence, Answer These Questions by buhariguy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
How many was your population before independent,
Your GDP before independent.
How was your village develop before independent.

Anyway, blame your past corrupt leaders if anything is wrong with you, don't blame buhari for your misfortune.

1 Like

Re: Before You Say Happy Independence, Answer These Questions by xtravanganza: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
buhariguy:

Anyway, blame your past corrupt leaders if anything is wrong with you, don't blame buhari for your misfortune.
bullshit... still living in the past.... the present is messed up and we are unsure about our future under this admin.
Re: Before You Say Happy Independence, Answer These Questions by youngsahito(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
buhariguy:

your brain need Reformation... is buhari not part of the past leader? think b4 u talk

3 Likes

Re: Before You Say Happy Independence, Answer These Questions by buhariguy(m): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
youngsahito:
your brain need Reformation... is buhari not part of the past leader? think b4 u talk
answer the rest question.
Re: Before You Say Happy Independence, Answer These Questions by gaddafe(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
buhariguy:

What nonsense did you just type. The white man was able to manage the little resources to cater for us and we are not able to do same for ourselves today, you are talking of population. It is the duty of any reasonable govt to manage its population. If the present govt feels population is our problem, what are they doing about it? I personally look at our politicians from executive to legislature to judiciary. Its still thesame set of people who have been ruling since I was born, even though I'm 35 now.
Re: Before You Say Happy Independence, Answer These Questions by buhariguy(m): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
gaddafe:

What nonsense did you just type. The white man was able to manage the little resources to cater for us and we are not able to do same for ourselves today, you are talking of population. It is the duty of any reasonable govt to manage its population. If the present govt feels population is our problem, what are they doing about it? I personally look at our politicians from executive to legislature to judiciary. Its still thesame set of people who have been ruling since I was born, even though I'm 35 now.
how can government control sex,
The only thing we do now is about sex,
You will even be insulting buhari for not giving you opportunity to steal in order to entice your girlfriend for sex.
That is the main reason our politicians steal and be using the corrupt gotten wealth to be chasing girls like yahoo yahoo boys.
And the poor will also be looking for sex even when they have not see food to eat.
Re: Before You Say Happy Independence, Answer These Questions by gaddafe(m): 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
buhariguy:
You will even be insulting buhari for not giving you opportunity to steal in order to entice your girlfriend for sex.
That is the main reason our politicians steal and be using the corrupt gotten wealth to be chasing girls like yahoo yahoo boys.
And the poor will also be looking for sex even when they have not see food to eat.

So you're actually writing this so the world sees how foolish some Nigerian's can be. God!! No wonder they call us third world country. If you had learned economics in your secondary school, you would have seen ways of controlling overpopulation. You can Google it if you think its impossible to control population. I won't be surprised if people like you also believe its impossible to eradicate poverty. If you read the history of USA, Canada, Australia you will find that they applied some of those techniques and it helped them.
Re: Before You Say Happy Independence, Answer These Questions by Niorte: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
buhariguy:
I didn't believe you could ask such question. I perceive you should be more intelligent than that. But I observe that many who support the present administration by all means ended up losing their minds.

Spain is a country that keep his population under check. Now they are ready for population growth hence they have declare a day called SEX DAY.

Awareness on use of contraceptives,
Educating the populace through formal and informal means. Liaising with religious leaders etc.

There's nothing bad supporting your paymaster but try and be objective always
Re: Before You Say Happy Independence, Answer These Questions by gidgiddy: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
Niorte:
Before you say Happy Independence, answer these questions.

1. How was the quality of education before independence?

Better than now

2. How easy or difficult was it to get employment before independence?

Easier than now

3. Why do many still rush to the country of the colonial masters?

Greater than now

Are we really Independent?

Yes we are! Independent to later become worse than now
Re: Before You Say Happy Independence, Answer These Questions by Niorte: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
buhariguy:

Lower population means lower manpower and human resources yet things were doing great.

How have we maximized the population we have. There is strength in population if well harnessed.

Buhari is one of the past corrupt leaders na. Head of state, petroleum minister and now president. Buhari is one of the past corrupt leaders

1 Like

Re: Before You Say Happy Independence, Answer These Questions by buhariguy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
Niorte:

I didn't believe you could ask such question. I perceive you should be more intelligent than that. But I observe that many who support the present administration by all means ended up losing their minds.

Spain is a country that keep his population under check. Now they are ready for population growth hence they have declare a day called SEX DAY.

Awareness on use of contraceptives,
Educating the populace through formal and informal means. Liaising with religious leaders etc.

There's nothing bad supporting your paymaster but try and be objective always
use of contraception is a sin.
Or are you trying to use China method of one child per family.
It will not work in Nigeria because alot of akuna akuna girls don't deliver in hospital or they don't use to go to antenatal.
You can't actually control birth rate in Africa due to poverty
gaddafe:

So you're actually writing this so the world sees how foolish some Nigerian's can be. God!! No wonder they call us third world country. If you had learned economics in your secondary school, you would have seen ways of controlling overpopulation. You can Google it if you think its impossible to control population. I won't be surprised if people like you also believe its impossible to eradicate poverty. If you read the history of USA, Canada, Australia you will find that they applied some of those techniques and it helped them.

(1) (Reply)

10 Quick Facts About The Federal Government's Family Homes Fund / INEC Deadline:Guber Aspirants In Imo In Last Minute Defections / Video:returning Power To PDP Is Dangerous, Will Compound Nigeria’s Problem-shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.