Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video (32049 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
mezarddinny:
you that he has had mercy on, what have you achieved?

let your god keep his mercy to himself
I cover myself with the BLOOD OF JESUS!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by Nnamdinaija(m): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
mezarddinny:
this girl matter don do abeg, every time sosoliso girl, no be only her don survive plane crash na, make Una allow us rest

see as she ugly like something wey I sheet
See you wey go look like leftover nkwobi and isi ewu if your bicycle crash.

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by emmaattack: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
...keep it going. It's good showing off God's miracles.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by zubby29(m): 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
mezarddinny:
this girl matter don do abeg, every time sosoliso girl, no be only her don survive plane crash na, make Una allow us rest

i hope dis statement is no coming from a human with blood running through his/her veins
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by AFONJACOW(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
ugly beast.... you survived just to make a fool of yourself...
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by Bigsteveg(m): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
mezarddinny:

I pray you don't experience half of what she has gone through in life. Be careful and choose your words carefully
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by patrickcollins: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
mezarddinny:

You no well who dey ugly, u no see her pic wen she never get accident abeg stop that nonsense.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
mezarddinny:

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
AFONJACOW:
pls stop, see her pic b4 she got accident na, she was a very pretty girl, thou shall not hate,stop pls.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
henry49:
I cover myself with the BLOOD OF JESUS!
Blood of Jesus.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
Any company or an entrepreneur that need a sale representative or marketer with his own car, i have a car i can run the errands for any company or entrepreneur that wish to sell or have it services in Akure, ondo state should contact me on 09082198274 or 08064357013, email Ketikubamidele1985@gmail.com, i will take care of business or services in Akure with my own car.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by Adakings: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
Victim of miracle
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by henrixx(m): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
mezarddinny:
you that he has had mercy on, what have you achieved?

let your god keep his mercy to himself
why do you atheists always erect dicks once you hear god

Why e Dey pain
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by ProdigalSaviour: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
Kochi I want you to know that your so beautiful no matter what happened to u ...U stood strong and you have shown what it means to put the past behind....live Long and achieve your dream

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by ProdigalSaviour: 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
Kachi I want you to know that your so beautiful no matter what happened to u ...U stood strong and you have shown what it means to put the past behind....live Long and achieve your dream

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by stephanio(f): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
May God Almighty forgive you for what you wrote.

quote author=mezarddinny post=71688195]this girl matter don do abeg, every time sosoliso girl, no be only her don survive plane crash na, make Una allow us rest

see as she ugly like something wey I sheet[/quote]
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
And here I am- easily irritated and complaining about everything.

I'm soooooooo ungrateful.

Dear Lord, I am eternally grateful for my past, present and I thank you in advance for my future.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by Klington: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
[s]
mezarddinny:

[/s]
Small pikin wey never get sense....
Hiiidiioooot
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by OkeOladimeji: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
mezarddinny:

This is the best definition of stupidity on earth... Sorry for your soul.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by Josephshola: 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
mezarddinny:

if you know what she has pass through, u will not be saying this rubbish from ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by Olodo24: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
chuksohams:
Thank God for life
there's nothing to thank God about in this case because over 200 persons died as a result of that crash. God should have stopped the plane from crashing in the first place
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by sandra50(f): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
mezarddinny:

Wait until it happens to your family member then come back and write thesame about your family member..

Nkechi.. strong woman.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by princeogbeide1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
mezarddinny:

You are a fool
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by Konze70: 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
Are you sure you are a human being ?
mezarddinny:

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by kevwemike: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
mezarddinny:

u are a immaturely fool
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by kevwemike: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
mezarddinny:

u are a immature fool
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by ehis05(m): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
mezarddinny:

wow..na wrong tin to talk b dat..some tins dey better inside mind dan been written or said
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by Philuv007: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
mezarddinny:

YOUR SENSE DEY FOR UR ANUS. IDIAAAT.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by Philuv007: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
AFONJACOW:
PRAY MAKE U NO GO TRU WETING SHE GO TRU. TRY TAKE FIRE BURN UR SKIN MAKE U FEEL D OUTCOME.

MUMU DEY FLOW FOR UR BLOOD.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by Konze70: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
Your problem is your parents , you have poor parental upbringing and your type will not go far in life. Sit up!
Ezi1993:

May God deliver u.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video by bluefilm: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ayam not interested.

Abeg find betta news give me.

No dey show me masquerades like say na masquerade I come nairaland come watch lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Consequence And Olayemisi Williams' White Wedding Photos / Princess Uju Francis Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji, Ramsey, Uti Nwachukwu, Flavour In New Group Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.