Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

How It Happened At Unijos Students Hostel Yesterday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How It Happened At Unijos Students Hostel Yesterday (1154 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 7 UNIJOS Students / Bricklayer Who Led Gang Members To Invade Students’ Hostel, Arrested. Photos / Godwin Onyebuchi 'Papa G' Kidnapper Arrested In Students’ Hostel In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How It Happened At Unijos Students Hostel Yesterday by Spark2: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
*HOW IT ALL STARTED*

I lost a brother,a friend and my twin today being the 30th day of September.
The painful path is the responses coming from various unions such as the *NAPPSS, and LSS*.
U failed to get whole story and decided to post what u feel like posting.
*IF I DIE IN THE STRUGGLE THEN SO BE IT* this was his last post on his facebook handle yesterday.
It all started with a great call *GREAT JOSSITES* and it would amaze you that this call came from *KUMS SHEDRACK FENAN* he alarted the hostel community as to the state of affairs of things. The guys across the road were making processes to come into the hostel vecinity when he alarted us. He saved the whole student village. Not only that he also *saved a woman and her barely four(4) months old baby across the road who wanted travelling*
Now this woman is stranded in the hostel but her saviour is no more.
Not quite long soldiers came and started shooting. At that moment I saw a fair soilder who came and shoot his gun(ak47) at were the students were. Not long after that did I see students shouting *nasu ne Nasu ne* meaning their own. On trying to access the situation I discovered it was KUMS SHEDRACK FENAN who had been shot on the head.
At that moment I was restless but managed to try ND stop the bleeding but to no avail. Attempts were made to rush him to clinic which proved abortive. Also the whole clinic in Russua could not still help his situation.

For all those claiming he was shot outside the hostel premises I beg u don't spread things u don't know. As he was shot inside the hostel.
Now KUMS is dead but I call on all jossities that his death be not be in vain. On this I urged the VICE CHANCELLOR and the DEAN OF STUDENTS AFFAIRS and all other person's that the STUDENTS HOSTEL COMMUNITY SHOULD BE PROPERLY FENCED AND APPROPRIATE SECURITY BE PROVIDED.

ON this I call on all jossities to help reboardcast till justice is gotten for him as he has sacrificed his life for we all. As he died in the struggle.
If not for KUMS only God knows how many souls would have been lost.
I am alive because KUMS was there to alert us all
You are alive because KUMS contributed to YOU been alive.
So let's make his death count for something.

REST ON BRO

FROM;ADEDIRAN TIMOTHY OLUWAFEMI
Re: How It Happened At Unijos Students Hostel Yesterday by nosiebaba(m): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nigerian armed forces are too complicit in cases of assault, oppression and murder.. When you give an illiterate a gun what do you expect.
Re: How It Happened At Unijos Students Hostel Yesterday by Addme: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
I don't get it,you mean Nigerian Army shot him because he alerted the people that gunmen were about to enter the hostel... ........
Things are just getting worse daily security wise.
Re: How It Happened At Unijos Students Hostel Yesterday by 4reala(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Only God go save us from dis zombies
Re: How It Happened At Unijos Students Hostel Yesterday by Bluezy13(m): 12:05am On Oct 02, 2018
Why don't they ever write something coherently that someone will understand ?
Just a simple narration, is that too difficult

Now this one has made the story more confusing. The English language is nothing to write home about, both from this piece and the previous one. Too disappointing for tertiary scholars.
Maybe the institution is responsible for it.
Or maybe the region.
Maybe it is their wild way of reasoning that attracts violence and death as evident from the way they write.
Just maybe...

How will I sympathize when I don't understand what really happened

2 Likes

Re: How It Happened At Unijos Students Hostel Yesterday by blackmantis: 7:41am On Oct 02, 2018
Bluezy13:
Why don't they ever write something coherently that someone will understand ?
Just a simple narration, is that too difficult

Now this one has made the story more confusing. The English language is nothing to write home about, both from this piece and the previous one. Too disappointing for tertiary scholars.
Maybe the institution is responsible for it.
Or maybe the region.
Maybe it is their wild way of reasoning that attracts violence and death as evident from the way they write.
Just maybe...

How will I sympathize when I don't understand what really happened

My Brother I thought I was the only one who couldn't understand the narrative.

(1) (Reply)

Computer Village Boys At It Again - New Trick! / How Kin Oluwo Of Iwu Caught On Top Of Housemaid His Ex Queen Chanel £xposed Him / We Opened The Account Together, I Did This And He Is Accusing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.