Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Deranged Man Throws His 4-Year- Old Brother Off A 7-Storey Building - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deranged Man Throws His 4-Year- Old Brother Off A 7-Storey Building (370 Views)

Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) / Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) / Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deranged Man Throws His 4-Year- Old Brother Off A 7-Storey Building by Ritzy10(f): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
When a 20-year-old man suffering from schizophrenia threw his 4-year-old brother off a 7-story high building, his first reaction was to walk up to cops and confess his deeds. .

Shawn Smith led cops to where his brother Shimron's broken body lay in a trash-strewn Midwood courtyard, Brooklyn. He reportedly said, "I just killed my brother — I took my brother up to the roof and I threw him off." .

Following the incident which took place at 2:45 am, on Saturday, he was charged with alleged murder. The suspect does not have any prior criminal record or history of violence.

Smith had confessed to his family that it was the voices in his head that compelled him to do it. He was hospitalized for three weeks following a mental-health episode in July and had gone off his prescribed medication a few days before the killing, his mom said.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/deranged-man-throws-his-4-year-old-brother-off-a-7-storey-building-pics/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Deranged Man Throws His 4-Year- Old Brother Off A 7-Storey Building by Osinamoney: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
if it were in naija, i would have suggested dat the man should be made to embark on a compulsory journey straight to the university of kirikiri i.e kirikiri prisons

1 Like

Re: Deranged Man Throws His 4-Year- Old Brother Off A 7-Storey Building by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
So sad for the mom. She just lost two sons in one day.
Re: Deranged Man Throws His 4-Year- Old Brother Off A 7-Storey Building by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
He must have taken his last piece of meat from the pot. In that case, what was done was necessary. Brother must do such to exercise his fraternal authority.
Re: Deranged Man Throws His 4-Year- Old Brother Off A 7-Storey Building by itiswellandwell: 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
Chai

(1) (Reply)

Lady Claims Her Friend’s P@nties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears / BURSTED!!! EFCC And Police Burst Lagos Church, Arrest Prophet Who Scams Members / Gunmen Kidnap 2 Sisters, Kill One, The Other In A Critical Condition In Abia Sta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.