Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Do Yourself A Favour: By Preparing For Your Next Job Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do Yourself A Favour: By Preparing For Your Next Job Aptitude Test (315 Views)

Why Have I Always Failed Job Aptitude Test??? Most Especially Dragnet / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / 10 Popular Job Aptitude Test Formats Used By Companies In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Yourself A Favour: By Preparing For Your Next Job Aptitude Test by Ffbt(m): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Dear Friend,

Recently i received a call from a job applicant who wanted to buy GMAT questions to prepare for an aptitude test in Workforce Group but unfortunately i din't sell it to him because the date for the test was too close for adequate preparation(less than 24 hours).
He was surprised with my response;instead i gave him free WORKFORCE pack questions & answers to prepare eventhough i knew he needed more time to prepare.....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I know you are intelligent but you need to prepare probably for weeks,months... ahead to get an outstanding result among other job applicants while working with GMAT and other study material questions and answers.

In the mood of INDEPENCE;

Having served hundreds of job applicants with helpful materials i have decided to give out a FREE PACK(Gmat,Dragnet,Current Affairs etc.) of job test materials to those that need it and 60% discount to those that need the FULL PACK

NOTE:
Having a copy of the FREE/FULL PACK doesn't guarantee 100% success without adequate preparation with the past question materials and trust in God.

To get the free/full pack materials:
Drop your email address in the comment box.
OR
Send the email address to 08135666117(SMS)

Offer closes 2/10/2018*

See you at the top!
Adeboye D. Vincent
Career Consultant

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY--
Re: Do Yourself A Favour: By Preparing For Your Next Job Aptitude Test by Ffbt(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hello,
For those that sent their email address to me via sms for the free pack kindly check your mail box thanks.
Re: Do Yourself A Favour: By Preparing For Your Next Job Aptitude Test by BinaryOptions(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ffbt:
Hello,
For those that sent their email address to me via sms for the free pack kindly check your mail box thanks.
I just sent you a sms for the free pack
Kindly treat

Thanks
Re: Do Yourself A Favour: By Preparing For Your Next Job Aptitude Test by drealcivilceno(m): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
stanhope.c.arthur@outlook..com

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Kola Aina @kola_aina For Sharing This Profound Article. / Rytegate Technologies Latest Job Vacancy / Kwara State University Recruitment | How To Successfully Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.