Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Which Network Has The Best Internet Connection Speed? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Network Has The Best Internet Connection Speed? (1894 Views)

Which Is The Best Internet Modem For Home Use In Nigeria? / Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Network Has The Best Internet Connection Speed? by SammyOkey(m): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2010
Plz ur opinions.I heard zain is good but I want to hear many views and make choice.
Re: Which Network Has The Best Internet Connection Speed? by afrobaby(f): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2010
As far as I am concerned, none is best
Re: Which Network Has The Best Internet Connection Speed? by oweniwe(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2010
Its GLO
Re: Which Network Has The Best Internet Connection Speed? by olamathins(m): 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2010
I don't think any of them has lived up to the much noise of been the best. They are just making noise. Each of them do fluctuate, with respect to your area.

The good news is that if your modem is HUEWAI product, you can unlock the modem and then put any SIM of your choice. With this put in place, you can always replace it if one is misbehaving.

If you want to unlock your modem go to http://a-zgsm.com/huawei.php?act=submit  and get it unlocked in one second.

If you want to know how to browse with zain network for six month free of charge by loading just 500 naira, send me an email rewardlink75@gmail.com
Re: Which Network Has The Best Internet Connection Speed? by blaksril(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2010
My work is internet based n i have tried loads from multilinks, starcomms, zoom n all d gsms n i must say MTN is d best once u r in an area with 3g. I have tried Mtn 3g, glo 3g n celtel 3g at the same time when doing a test run. Mtn consistently smashed dem. Its more expensive but damn reliable.
Re: Which Network Has The Best Internet Connection Speed? by SammyOkey(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2010
Plz what are the tariff plans of Mtn?
Re: Which Network Has The Best Internet Connection Speed? by malikalhaj: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2010
blaksril:

My work is internet based n i have tried loads from multilinks, starcomms, zoom n all d gsms n i must say MTN is d best once u r in an area with 3g. I have tried Mtn 3g, glo 3g n celtel 3g at the same time when doing a test run. Mtn consistently smashed dem. Its more expensive but damn reliable.
then i'm guessing you used multilinks 1X cos 2 me multilinks has the best broadband in 9ja
Re: Which Network Has The Best Internet Connection Speed? by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 22, 2010
I guess your right about MTN as the best in location where there is 3g, but brother, what happens when you are not in a 3g location? Thats why I prefer starcomms, not so fast but reliable is many locations
Re: Which Network Has The Best Internet Connection Speed? by infomillionaire: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2010
Re: Which Network Has The Best Internet Connection Speed? by infomillionaire: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2010
Choosing best internet connection speed depends on the explanations i made https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-484310.0.html#msg6463789

check it up and make your decidsion
Re: Which Network Has The Best Internet Connection Speed? by gogreen24: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2011
Whatever the network connection is i always prefer this site http://www.ip-details.com/internet-speed-test/ to check my internet speed,
Re: Which Network Has The Best Internet Connection Speed? by Easy09: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2011
i think mtn is the best but risently visafone is coming faster this days oh!
Re: Which Network Has The Best Internet Connection Speed? by Thanuja: 8:02am On May 22, 2011
I am using BSNL service provider . the speed of my internet is good .and i checked out here

Download speed : 1.097 Mb/s
Upload speed      :  0.82  Mb/s
Recently checked my speed here
It provides exact solution at free cost & very good in services

(1) (Reply)

Computer Networking / 5 Megabyte Hard Drive Being Shipped Out IBM 1956 (picture) / Help Me! My Dell E6500 Is Malfunctioning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.