Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

"We Should All Hit Aso Rock And Protest" Charles Okocha advice Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We Should All Hit Aso Rock And Protest" Charles Okocha advice Nigerians (443 Views)

Nigerian Women Rock And Twerk To Timaya's Song / Actress Anita Joseph In New york Advice Nigerians To Vote, Fans Comes For Her / Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Should All Hit Aso Rock And Protest" Charles Okocha advice Nigerians by Mrop(m): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
Famous actor Charles Okocha says we should all hit aso rock and protest and he also said trump was right for calling nigeria a sh!t hole country.

He highlight all this in a short clip he shared on his page recently to celebrates nigeria independence day.

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/hit-aso-rock-protest-charles-okocha-advice-nigerians/

Watch video below
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoY2UD7Hsnj/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1qn7nt69kbg4

Cc lalasticlala

Re: "We Should All Hit Aso Rock And Protest" Charles Okocha advice Nigerians by Mrop(m): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See more cute photos of charles okocha and watch
his Full Video >>>> HERE

He wrote ;

Re: "We Should All Hit Aso Rock And Protest" Charles Okocha advice Nigerians by delugajackson: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
Another Tuface in the making. They will come off as sensible people with some revolutionary talks, but will run off with their tails between their legs when sh.it gets real.

Talk is cheap, Mr man. If you truly desire a protest, do so by leading by example. And need I remind you that the man who carried out a solo protest on a communication mast is currently in detention? Who are we decieving? There is no freedom of expression in this country. Citizens do not have the right to protest, simply because we are under a dictatorship.

You can go on with your imaginary protest, I will be here on Nairaland with a bottle of Star and fried chicken, reading and laughing about how you were tear-gassed, pummeled and brutalized by the Zoo police. Delugajackson sticks his neck out for no one.

3 Likes

Re: "We Should All Hit Aso Rock And Protest" Charles Okocha advice Nigerians by Airforce01(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
I hope you won't change mouth when Aso rock occupants give you Tuface treatment
Re: "We Should All Hit Aso Rock And Protest" Charles Okocha advice Nigerians by Kingosytex(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
no that is like a suicide mission, fraudhari wouldn't mind giving his errand boys orders to shoot and after that, he will tag you a terrorist. remember what happened in aba
Re: "We Should All Hit Aso Rock And Protest" Charles Okocha advice Nigerians by MJBOLT: 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
in nigeria when you go to the street to protest,the government calls you a TERRORIST

1 Like

Re: "We Should All Hit Aso Rock And Protest" Charles Okocha advice Nigerians by Tamarapetty(f): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
Why don't u go 1st and start protesting?? We should all kor.
Re: "We Should All Hit Aso Rock And Protest" Charles Okocha advice Nigerians by Jessidaisy4(f): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
This man always crack me up cheesy we should all go out and protest? Start first mister!

Cheeee grin
Re: "We Should All Hit Aso Rock And Protest" Charles Okocha advice Nigerians by itspzpics(m): 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Kemi Olunloyo Calls Linda Ikeji A 'mythomaniac', Someone Who Lies Easily / [watch Video] Sakordie Buries Shatta Wale Alive For Calling Him Poor Artist / Institute Of Prophet Advert Poster Spotted In Port Harcourt (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.