Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

EXCLUSIVE: (VIDEO): APC Party Members Reject Money From Ambode’s Camp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: (VIDEO): APC Party Members Reject Money From Ambode’s Camp (1130 Views)

PDP Crisis: Lagos PDP Members Reject G-5 Governors, vow To Vote Atiku (Videos) / Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video / Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: (VIDEO): APC Party Members Reject Money From Ambode’s Camp by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
The All Progressive Congress(Agege Chapter) has rejected  monetary inducements from the out of favor governor, Akinwunmi Ambode.

The party  made this known in a town hall meeting which had in attendance ward chairmen, Ward ex-cos, council chairmen, counselors, supervisors and party leaders.

WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE:

https://foretvnews.com/exclusive-lagos-primaries-apc-party-members-reject-money-from-ambodes-camp-watch-video/

1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: (VIDEO): APC Party Members Reject Money From Ambode’s Camp by BlueRayDick: 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
Talk is cheap. They should show us real time evidence of them rejecting the money angry

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: (VIDEO): APC Party Members Reject Money From Ambode’s Camp by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Talk is cheap. They should show us real time evidence of them rejecting the money angry
Brother, if na the other way round u for believe o.
Nigerian youths self.

Abeg leave all these politicians to fight and will themselves by themselves.

We all should allow them disgrace themselves instead of picking a side because at the end of the day, they are all d same.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: (VIDEO): APC Party Members Reject Money From Ambode’s Camp by Kwamecron(m): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
Foools
Re: EXCLUSIVE: (VIDEO): APC Party Members Reject Money From Ambode’s Camp by BlueRayDick: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
kingkakaone:

Brother, if na the other way round u for believe o.
Nigerian youths self.

Abeg leave all these politicians to fight and will themselves by themselves.

We all should allow them disgrace themselves instead of picking a side because at the end of the day, they are all d same.

How have I chosen a side for 4ck Sake? They claimed they rejected and I said they should bring evidence they did so. The onus of prove is on them to prove their claim now? Or what do you think?

Since they already know they were going to score points with this 'alleged rejection of money', it is only wise for them to keep an evidence of such....

Except of course you are saying we should accept all any claim made by anybody in front of a camera and take it as fact
Re: EXCLUSIVE: (VIDEO): APC Party Members Reject Money From Ambode’s Camp by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
BlueRayDick:

How have I chosen a side for 4ck Sake? They claimed they rejected and I said they should bring evidence they did so. The onus of prove is on them to prove their claim now? Or what do you think?

Since they already know they were going to score points with this 'alleged rejection of money', it is only wise for them to keep an evidence of such....

Except of course you are saying we should accept all any claim made by anybody in front of a camera and take it as fact
I'm not saying that bro, I'm saying we should be happy these wicked politicians are fighting themselves.

Sorry if I was foul at first.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: (VIDEO): APC Party Members Reject Money From Ambode’s Camp by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
BlueRayDick:

I didn't say that and I won't say that ever.
I'm not in Lagos neither am I in South West so why should I support any of them?

(1) (Reply)

Even If We See Atiku Being Chased By FBI For Robbing World Bank We'll Vote Him. / 2019: Shehu Sani Reacts To Senator Abba Ibrahim’s Claim That Buhari Will Lose El / More Photos: APC Flags Off Campaign In Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.