Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode (60891 Views)

Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting / Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Wallade:

Thank you brother, we appreciate our very own who is not a saint but is empatethic, caring, willing to assist, exceptional leader, democratic and ultimately invests in the society (Nigeria), where his alleged stolen wealth was obtained, unlike the lots of rich thieves in Nigeria.
That stolen wealth could have done much more for the masses! For instance, someone stole a collective 100 naira and gave out 40 naira to the collective to share. As much as he gave out, but more could have been achieved with the remaining 60 naira
Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by erekere(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
God bless u in multiple folds. When Tinubu imposed Ambode in 2015, people said it was godfatherism against Fashola, Now the man is supporting through democratic process and people are still complaining. Why is Ambode so scared of primary if he is so sure of himself?
Johnny2001:
This is not about Tinubu. This is about Lagosians and Democracy.
If Ambode is sure of his work done so far, why is he afraid to go to primary with Sanwolu?
To me this is true democracy.
Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by jaxxy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
statusquoante:

Are you for or against Ambode?

I am for a sane and organized Lagos. Change in govt brings changes in policies or smtmes only takes us backwards if whoever come in isn’t smarter.

I don’t like the fact he was disloyal and smwhat am ingrate bt if he can be 4given fine and if not he shud accept it and move. This is not how to fight sm1 who gave u a grand opportunity if at all u must.
Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by blackgold90(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
PassingShot:
The fact remains that Tinubu will not agree to support Ambode especially with that his press conference which has worsened the situation.
if you failed to feature ambode as governorship candidate, ambode can cpost APC Lagos State... If you dare impeach him problem, if you let him be problems... It is really a big problem now. We are Talking of Lagos governor here.

The worse you can do against him is not to let him anoint his candidate when it is time for him to leave after 8yrs but to prevent him not to get the party ticket is risky.

He can single handedly destroy Lagos APC.... APC will beg him to continue just watched.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
shegra58:
my worry is that If Ambode win the primary he's still going to be impeached either way Tinubu will still win undecided
impeached? I don't think so bro. Gone are those days.
Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by tiger28: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
The way Biafrans salivate on this OUR LAGOS issue all the way from owerri is sad. They just want to see the Yoruba leader tht caused their collosal losses in lagos and federal in 2015 , to fail. Though i dont subscribe to Tinubus action, please Biafrans face your agendas.!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by Wallade(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
Shayetet13:

That stolen wealth could have done much more for the masses! For instance, someone stole a collective 100 naira and gave out 40 naira to the collective to share. As much as he gave out, but more could have been achieved with the remaining 60 naira

Once again, thank you for your incisive analogy. We will deal with the issue of stolen common wealth when the allegations are proven beyond reasonable doubt. However, Tinubu remains a father, leader, inspiration, authority and friend not a foe to the Yoruba race, especially patriotic Lagosians.
Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by Rajiolaade: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
Rityonyi:
Tinubu became powerful in the seat Ambode is right now, so Ambode activate grin

Buhari will support Tinubu because he needs him to Omisore the Yoruba land vote for him.you are one of the most sensible analyst on this forum. Keep it up.

It's like same drama that happened during Oyegun time where PMB ended up dancing to Jagaban's tune cool
Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by stanluiz(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
Wallade:

If Afonjas are fools, what does that make you especially going by the generally conceived weekness, indiscipline and cowardice of your tribe?
Trash tongue Go and tell you god tinubu to answer the summon from his Fulani masters.

Sophisticated morons tongue
Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
shegra58:
Na APC governor,Oshiomole, and Aso rock cabal go come vote for lagos primary?all those who matter for lagos primary are against Ambode and mind you PMB will never force anything on Tinubu because he still need him for 2019 presidential election Tinubu have his loyalist accross the country and if PMB have any fall out with Tinubu now PMB will loose woefully in west for coming presidential election and the best option for PMB now is to sacrifice Ambode for his own personal good if not Tinubu can do a lot of damages to his Second term ambitions....Just my own thought though

Lol with the stunt pulled last week in Osun, Buhari does not need Tinubu to win the sw
Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by Wallade(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
blackgold90:
if you failed to feature ambode as governorship candidate, ambode can cause APC Lagos State... If you dare impeach him problem, if you let him be problems... It is really a big problem now. We are Talking of Lagos governor here.

The worse you can do against him is not to let him anoint his candidate when it is time for him to leave after 8yrs but to prevent him not to get the party ticket is risky.

He can single handedly destroy Lagos APC.... APC will beg him to continue just watched.

In a democratic system of government, the governor is a servant of the electorate (people) and should the people decide that the governor's services are no longer required, so be it.

This may not be realistic in other states of Nigeria but so it is, shall be and will be in Lagos and we shall prove it yet again.
Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by Wallade(m): 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
stanluiz:
Trash tongue Go and tell you god tinubu to answer the summon from his Fulani masters.

Sophisticated morons tongue

Idiot, the truth dey pain you abi. Despicable nonentity, continue ranting.
Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by Codebrain1088: 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
nice

Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by stanluiz(m): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
Wallade:

Idiot, the truth dey pain you abi. Despicable nonentity, continue ranting.
Get of my mention and stop quoting me. Fool tongue
Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by sogodihno: 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin

Afonjas and their Fulanis masters grin

Even the Lord of South West still answers to his Fulani master in Abuja grin

Believe me, any of your leaders in the east will kill to be in the position, jagaban is, today. that's why u guys are politically irrelevant, 5% oshi
Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by shegra58: 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
impeached? I don't think so bro. Gone are those days.
tomorrow is around the corner let's patiently wait
Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by sogodihno: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
statusquoante:

Because it has been Abuja's long nursed desire to annihilate Tinubu politically.
This is the best opportunity they have.
If they miss this opportunity it's over for them.
Ambode is just a pawn in this game.

What u fail to realize is as 2019 get closer, Buhari need Tinubu more than Tinubu needs him. Anyway, let's see how this game plans out
Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by Wallade(m): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
stanluiz:
Get of my mention and stop quoting me. Fool tongue

Do you have space talk less of mention? Shameless and egocentric nuisance. I am still on your case.
Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by shegra58: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Lol with the stunt pulled last week in Osun, Buhari does not need Tinubu to win the sw
PMB himself cannot authoritavely say that,someone like Tinubu don't just loose relevance over night and beside tomorrow is around the corner let us both patiently wait bro
Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by captianfreeman(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
This Tinubu, Is just busy demystifying himself up and down.
I still remember what happened in kogi , ondo and recently, in Osun , where he was almost disgrace for imposition of candidates.
Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by statusquoante: 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
sogodihno:

What u fail to realize is as 2019 get closer, Buhari need Tinubu more than Tinubu needs him. Anyway, let's see how this game plans out

Could Tinubu deliver Osun without Buhari's federal might?
Who needs who now?
Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
sogodihno:

grin grin Osun has showed us all buhari needs to win is INEC and the security agencies. He can achieve whatever he wants without Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by sogodihno: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
stanluiz:
cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dmasters summoning their slaves cheesy cheesy grin even their god tinubu dey answer summon grin grin

Afonjas are born slaves to the Fulani cheesy

U guys are the real slaves in Nigeria, You have never smell the Presidency and neither will you as long as Nigeria exist, even in the PDP that u guys invest so much they will soon sideline you now, why? in Nigeria u guys are politically useless, everyone u support fail, starting from Jonathan to jimi agbaje to Fayose to Adeleke.

Those u are ass licking now is either Yoruba(Saraki) or (Fulani) Kwankwaso, Atiku. Now tell me, who is the real slaves in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by otunde527: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
Good one

Get your rmb @ #48/rmb
Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
sogodihno:

Believe me, any of your leaders in the east will kill to be in the position, jagaban is, today. that's why u guys are politically irrelevant, 5% oshi

gringrin

As usual yelobam moozelems licking Buhari saggy balls as if their life depends on it..

we don't play that kind politics in the East.

That's why our politicians don't take us for granted..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by sogodihno: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin Osun has showed us all buhari needs to win is INEC and the security agencies. He can achieve whatever he wants without Tinubu

Really? u know nothing if u think Osun election was won by INEC and not by the Collaboration of APC and Omisore.
Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
Tblesd:
D way u guys are irrelevant in Nigeria politics is what should concern u. in ur country u r being treated as slaves and u don't feel ashame to av typed ds. I pity Ibo pple but it is a pity u guys won't pity urself

shut da fucck up

Yelobam ass licking slave.

That's why the Igbos are a great tribe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
sogodihno:

Really? u know nothing if u think Osun election was won by INEC and not by the Collaboration of APC and Omisore.
grin grin grin APC and Omisore indeed.You guys applauded rigging of the Osun polls.It will definitely come back to haunt you
Re: Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode by sogodihno: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

gringrin

As usual yelobam moozelems licking Buhari saggy balls as if their life depends on it..

we don't play that kind politics in the East.

That's why our politicians don't take us for granted..

lolz. E pain am. what about saraki, Atiku, Kwankwaso balls that u are licking. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters / Breaking: PDP Sweeps Rivers Rerun Elections- Premium-Times(photos) / President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.