Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors (31591 Views)

New Lagos Councilors Fight Over Electing Principal Officers Among Themselves / Group Of Councilors And Political Appointees Endorsed Dr. Maduka For Governor / APC Councilors Protest Salary Non-Payment In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by drkay(m): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
The APC sure know the implications of having Ambode and his supporters on the other side.
Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
[s]
statusquoante:

You are just shameless turncoat looking for daily bread. Nobody should take you serious at all. Goner kor Arsenal ni
[/s] Take this information to CBN and convert it to cash please.

1 Like

Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by miqos02(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The membership registers that will be used for the primaries are in the possession of the Ward Chairmen. The membership cards were given to the Ward Chairmen by the state chairman through their various council chairmen of the party.

These key players determine who votes and who doesn't in the primary and all these characters are AGAINST Ambode.

Let me see the miracle Ambo is relying on!

Ambo is a goner

Jagaban triumph
tell me you dont know ambode has a plan B ?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by AngryNaijaMan: 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
shizzleStar:
That stupid boy is such a disgusting nitwit

No principle, no conviction, no loyalty,.... very useless thing

What a chameleon, never trust that guy.

1 Like

Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
AngryNaijaMan:

Today PDP tomorrow APC.
Is that what your brain could comprehend? Seriously?
Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
miqos02:
tell me you dont know ambode has a plan B ?
Let him come with his plan A to Z. grin
Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by statusquoante: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
Take this information to CBN and convert it to cash please.

I have seen this before.
Please come up with something new. Mr opportunist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
statusquoante:

I have seen this before. Please come up with something new. Mr opportunist.
k
Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by abbey621(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
Human beings in a mob, what's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a nonbeliever?
A nonbeliever who don't believe in ANYTHING!

Councillors are puppets, just like Ward Chairman and his or her cabinet. It would have been easy for Ambode if he actually had the people on his side like Fashola did but 60 to 70% of Lagos voters are disappointed in his performance, when you now add the vote of no confidence by party leaders and Jagaban himself, I see no path for Ambode.

For those saying we want end to godfatherism, please who or what gave us Ambode? Who knew him before Tinubu imposed him on us? Fashola gave the blueprint of good governance while satisfying both the public and the wishes of hose who put him in power. Ambode disappointed in both areas. It's hard to feel sympathy for such a man when you look at Lagos right now, if only he could go back in time....Oh well!

4 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by wonlasewonimi: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
The proverbial shiit is about to hit the fan.
Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by davodyguy: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
statusquoante:

You are just shameless turncoat looking for daily bread.
Nobody should take you serious at all.
Goner kor Arsenal ni
he's a PDP memever
Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by statusquoante: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
davodyguy:
he's a PDP memever

Are you sure?
He's codedly doing his best to be contacted by Tinubu slaves for his own selfish interest.
Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by davodyguy: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
statusquoante:

Are you sure?
He's codedly doing his best to be contacted by Tinubu slaves for his own selfish interest.
Yes, he's a card carrying member of PDP. That's a fact
Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by Glink2018(m): 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
freezze:
Ode ni e

The group of ' baba so pe....'

Kontinue!

Someone brought out an handkerchief and he put it inside his pocket and he said he has put the destiny of lagosians inside his pocket.

God forbid...I refuse to follow that kind of person

1 Like

Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by livinbygrace: 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
Now its confirmed ,Ambode is gone.Who recognised councillors in the scheme of things in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by Megatrix: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Drama
Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by Chubhie: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ambo for president!
Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by bestpunterever: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
AngryNaijaMan:

Today PDP tomorrow APC.
Don't crusify the gentleman, those Sarakis you are following are same, APC today PDP tomorrow, PDP tomorrow SDP next week.
All these politican are not fighting on our interest, Tinubu want to instaled his prefer candidate cus of his interests, Ambode want to remain on his interest.
Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by Krafty006: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
ambode self get supporters ......contact us for your leather works shoes sandals slippers 0818-166-3616
Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by dalass(f): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
bencarson007:
Sometimes I just wonder how africa and nigeria and indeed the black race will grow when just one man can sit somewhere and foister his will on others... He served his time and instead of graciously bowing out of the stage, he continues to hold sway via cronies... All others who are helping him to endorse his desired candidate do so because of love of their pockets and not for thr love of lagos and its people....

Why cant our leaders just be like the westerners... serve your term and get out... stop being a bully called godfather.

Today, little is heard of Bill Clinton, George Bush, Tony Blair and so on... Why cant our leaders just do the same...

My sincere prayer is that may the lives of their generations unborn be the way they treat nigeria... so sad
How will they continue their looting and keep themselves from going to jail, also losing all they have stolen?
Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by bestpunterever: 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
abbey621:
What's a king to a god?

Councillors are puppets, just like Ward Chairman and his or her cabinet. It would have been easy for Ambode if he actually had the people on his side like Fashola did but 60 to 70% of Lagos voters are disappointed in his performance, when you now add the vote of no confidence by party leaders and Jagaban himself, I see no path for Ambode.

For those saying we want end to godfatherism, please who or what gave us Ambode? Who knew him before Tinubu imposed him on us? Fashola gave the blueprint of good governance while satisfying both the public and the wishes of hose who put him in power. Ambode disappointed in both areas. It's hard to feel sympathy for such a man when you look at Lagos right now, if only he could go back in time....Oh well!
To be honest Ambode didn't performed to my expectation.
I was expecting 4th mainland bridge to be on ground, I was expecting him to av completed the current light rail, instead he was demarcating road with net and building pedestrian bridge. Lagos deserved more than that with their hug IGR.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by abbey621(m): 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
bestpunterever:
To be honest Ambode didn't performed to my expectation.
I was expecting 4th mainland bridge to be on ground, I was expecting him to av completed the current light rail, instead he was demarcating road with net and building pedestrian bridge. Lagos deserved more than that with their hug IGR.

Hahaha...that's too much! All most people wanted was a fix to potholes, proper waste management and sensible not ridiculous taxation. Asking him to complete 4th mainland bridge is like asking Ambode not to use waist trainers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by Larryallovernig: 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
Who can bet it with me Ambode is gone

1 Like

Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by fykes(m): 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The membership registers that will be used for the primaries are in the possession of the Ward Chairmen. The membership cards were given to the Ward Chairmen by the state chairman through their various council chairmen of the party.

These key players determine who votes and who doesn't in the primary and all these characters are AGAINST Ambode.

Ambo is a goner

Jagaban triumph

Brother, pls what happens to APDA?
Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by miqos02(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Let him come with his plan A to Z. grin
whether he wins or lose this battle,both godfathers and godsons will learn some lessons.
Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by bestpunterever: 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
abbey621:

Hahaha...that's too much! All most people wanted was a fix to potholes, proper waste management and sensible not ridiculous taxation. Asking him to complete 4th mainland bridge is like asking Ambode not to use waist trainers grin
Lol.
Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by bestpunterever: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
Larryallovernig:
Who can bet it with me Ambode is gone
don't bet on it anything can still happen.
Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by scopusng(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
abbey621:
What's a king to a god?

I only pity those that paid your school fees all through your school years. You are a slave to the mini god of Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors by Zane2point4(m): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Ambo is a goner

Jagaban triumph
Last last even if he looses he already has billions in his acct...

Pls broda what will you get mortgaging your future to your so called jagaban?
No carry this ppl matter for head they're all the same, leave them to kill themselves, they're savages anyway.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) / 2 Months After Joining PDP, Governor Ganduje's Former Deputy Returns To The APC / Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.