Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Poem,poems,next Is Death - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poem,poems,next Is Death (324 Views)

Who Is Death ? / The Acceleration In The United States Is Death And Racial Discrimination / What Is Death Like? By Olayode Olaiya Joseph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poem,poems,next Is Death by shreder(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Naija is not a place for kings.......
But a place for prince who start to lead upon the death of kings........
Call me "lifeless" I take it personal bcus d leader went and brought d name to us...........
And d streets are so dangerous,d police neva let peace to be with us.......
Take ur problems up to God,he flushs it down and back again it lands on us........
Our sore bringin milk or pus while our life always goin sweet and sour.......
Atlast I see d sun is up and half of it I see,it shine bright to us..........
Maybe d reason it hasnt cum to us,is cus our memory is lost and we still pray to dust.
Re: Poem,poems,next Is Death by shreder(m): 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
Pls drop ur comment abt my peom to see more
Re: Poem,poems,next Is Death by Riptider(f): 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
The poem goes well, keep it up

(1) (Reply)

Submit stories / The Five Nugget's Of Life / Double Six - The Mic Cheque Freestyle @doublesixbeats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.