Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

APC Primary: God Punishing Ambode, Wife For Sacking, Evicting Lagos Chaplain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: God Punishing Ambode, Wife For Sacking, Evicting Lagos Chaplain (617 Views)

Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen / Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife / Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Primary: God Punishing Ambode, Wife For Sacking, Evicting Lagos Chaplain by 3Ebisco: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
A senior Pastor of the Awaiting The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ in Akure, Ondo State, Pastor Adewale Giwa has stated that the political travails of Lagos State Governor, Akinwumi Ambode was caused by the sack of Presiding Chaplain of the Chapel of Christ the Light, Alausa, Venerable Femi Taiwo.

The cleric advised him and his wife Bolanale, to beg God for forgiveness over the matter.

Venerable Taiwo had angered the governor’s wife, Bolanle Ambode, who visited the chapel on Sunday, May 14, when the church held an anointing service.

Mrs. Ambode had reportedly claimed that she was not given any preference during the service, and this development infuriated her.

She was reported to be visibly angry and allegedly shunned entreaties from the women, which included the wife of the presiding chaplain.

The cleric got the sack the following day, a situation that led to outrage and attracted condemnation from the Christian community.

In reaction, Rt. Rev. Adeyemi, head the African Church, Ifako Diocese, who supervises Venerable Femi Taiwo, condemned the sack and eviction in strong terms.

The cleric compared Bolanle Ambode, to Abimbola Fashola, the heartthrob of ex-Governor and current Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola.

Similarly, Rt. Rev. Adeyemi, head the African Church, Ifako Diocese, told Bolanle Ambode to seek counsel from RCCG leader, Enoch Adeboye, over the incidence.

“Mrs Ambode is a pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God, let her go and ask the RCCG Pastor, Enoch Adeboye, whether what she did was the right thing to do to a minister of God,” Rt. Rev. Adeyemi fumed.

However, Pastor Giwa in a statement sent to DAILY POST, said, “God cannot let a sinner go unpunished. I will advise Governor Ambode and his wife to seek God for forgiveness.

“Their action to remove the person called a Man of God from office is uncalled for.

“From my findings, I was told that despite pleadings from church leaders and other reputable elders, Governor Ambode insisted the cleric must leave the church.

“Can you imagine that some church members reportedly contributed money to buy gas cooker and other household items for the family as they vacated the vicarage?

“Do power and recognition take you to heaven? This is what is happening virtually all over the churches today.

“The moment they see powerful persons in their midsts, they quickly give honour to them. In the case of Venerable Taiwo, he did not do that and got sacked.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/apc-primary-god-punishing-ambode-wife.html

Re: APC Primary: God Punishing Ambode, Wife For Sacking, Evicting Lagos Chaplain by somito121(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
Good for them.
Re: APC Primary: God Punishing Ambode, Wife For Sacking, Evicting Lagos Chaplain by troublemakea(m): 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
oh yes God's word cannot be mocked. who else believe that's good for Ambode?

Psalms 105:15 said Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm

one thing is sure the anointing on the man of God's head is worth more than billions of dollars

now these idiots I mean the Ambodee family think they can just humilite the anointed one like that and expect things to go well with them

expect Mrs Ambode to start battling with either Cancer or HBP soon Troublemaker says so tongue
Re: APC Primary: God Punishing Ambode, Wife For Sacking, Evicting Lagos Chaplain by sarrki(m): 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Purely rubbish
Party chieftains are not been settled that the main thing
Re: APC Primary: God Punishing Ambode, Wife For Sacking, Evicting Lagos Chaplain by sarrki(m): 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
troublemakea:
oh yes God's word cannot be mocked

Please enough of this religious coloration to everything
Re: APC Primary: God Punishing Ambode, Wife For Sacking, Evicting Lagos Chaplain by sarrki(m): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
I have been always with Tinubu on many stances

On Ambode issue
I disagree
Re: APC Primary: God Punishing Ambode, Wife For Sacking, Evicting Lagos Chaplain by madridguy(m): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ambode and his wife should publicly apologize to the man of GOD.
Re: APC Primary: God Punishing Ambode, Wife For Sacking, Evicting Lagos Chaplain by madridguy(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
Bros, forget Ambode issue, he's already a goner.

sarrki:
I have been always with Tinubu on many stances

On Ambode issue
I disagree
Re: APC Primary: God Punishing Ambode, Wife For Sacking, Evicting Lagos Chaplain by Omeokachie: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
We chastised Ambode when this happened, but you guys came to his defence.

Now he is having a face-off with una master, and all of a sudden you dig up the same issue you defended him for as one for which he should now be crucified!

Ain't BMC such a difficult job? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: God Punishing Ambode, Wife For Sacking, Evicting Lagos Chaplain by chriskosherbal(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
I have told people several times have respect for men of God irrespective of their age and regardless of your position in the society.

That Area is a no go area.

Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm..

I have said my own oooo.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: God Punishing Ambode, Wife For Sacking, Evicting Lagos Chaplain by troublemakea(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
sarrki:

Please enough of this religious coloration to everything
if it's your headache you had better goan buy sniper and drink it to stupor angry

Re: APC Primary: God Punishing Ambode, Wife For Sacking, Evicting Lagos Chaplain by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
For your durable and quality cars ,u can always count on me to give you the best ,for more details check my signature

(1) (Reply)

RESULTS: OGBIA CONSTITUENCY 2 House Of Assembly Primary / Roads Constructed Under Gej / Kwara South Endorsed Omotosho As Abdulrasak’s Runing Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.