Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

This Is What One Birom Guy Wrote About Late Gen.alkalialkali On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What One Birom Guy Wrote About Late Gen.alkalialkali On Facebook (647 Views)

Facts About Late Abba Kyari The Media Never Reported / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman / This Is What One Birom Guy Wrote About Late Gen.alkali On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What One Birom Guy Wrote About Late Gen.alkalialkali On Facebook by fk001(m): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
As shared by a popular activist Zara Gift Onyinye

Re: This Is What One Birom Guy Wrote About Late Gen.alkalialkali On Facebook by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
grin Boys the vex cheesy
Re: This Is What One Birom Guy Wrote About Late Gen.alkalialkali On Facebook by nosiebaba(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
But really the mindset of some people calls for concern. So many people feel pained and malt rested by the govt.. I don't even understand
Re: This Is What One Birom Guy Wrote About Late Gen.alkalialkali On Facebook by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
For your durable and quality cars ,u can always count on me to give you the best ,for more details check my signature
Re: This Is What One Birom Guy Wrote About Late Gen.alkalialkali On Facebook by iliyande(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
I saw some some e-warriors fighting their self as usual. Nigeria is for all of us, live and let others live too.

You should learn to tolerate the opinions and behaviour of others so that they will similarly tolerate your own.
Re: This Is What One Birom Guy Wrote About Late Gen.alkalialkali On Facebook by Omeokachie: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
Another angry but silly boy.
Re: This Is What One Birom Guy Wrote About Late Gen.alkalialkali On Facebook by Ibegtodiffer: 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
I hate to say this. But before you outrightly condemn this guy, listen to his side of the story. When you're in a family of 11, and you're 2 left, by same assailants with little or no help from government, nothing will matter to you. That's where our country is degenerating to. So many have the mindset of this guy, but may God heal them and heal our country Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Welcomes APC NWC Of Tommorow Governorship Primaries / We Need A New Tribe, To Build A New Nigeria —osinbajo / Breaking: IMO PDP Governorship Tussle, Ihedioha Floors Sam Daddy In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.