Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Miami Driver Struggles To Free His Ford F-150 Pickup From A Tow Vehicle - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Miami Driver Struggles To Free His Ford F-150 Pickup From A Tow Vehicle (25810 Views)

2012 Ford F-150 Pickup In Abuja✓ / Tokunbo Ford F-150 Pickup 05 Available 2.2m / Ford F-150 Pickup 4WD Double Cabin Tokunbo #2.65M 08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miami Driver Struggles To Free His Ford F-150 Pickup From A Tow Vehicle by montumonami(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
EkoErrands:
If you have ever driven a Ford truck and experience the raw power even at high speeds...you will know why it's a bad idea to allow the owner of the F150 meet you trying to tow his truck away.

I saw the video, I was just expecting the back tires of the F150 to touch the ground by mistake ...then it will rip that towing apparatus off from the towing truck clean off.
. Even the towing truck is also Ford.. I think F250 or so
Re: Miami Driver Struggles To Free His Ford F-150 Pickup From A Tow Vehicle by agarawu23(m): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
Americans are crazy people grin
Re: Miami Driver Struggles To Free His Ford F-150 Pickup From A Tow Vehicle by ElPhoche(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
The tower becomes the towee grin
Re: Miami Driver Struggles To Free His Ford F-150 Pickup From A Tow Vehicle by EkoErrands: 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
montumonami:
. Even the towing truck is also Ford.. I think F250 or so

Yes it's Ford...but since it's not trying to move it's just a sitting duck...

The 4 wheel drive system on Ford trucks(minus all these mordern rangers) na die. If the 4 tyres touch the ground it will cut the towing truck into 2.
Re: Miami Driver Struggles To Free His Ford F-150 Pickup From A Tow Vehicle by clemz85(m): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Dandsome:
Free advert for FORD. grin grin

My brother, ford is one fucking tough wheels,
Believe me if all the wheels could get a grip or balance on the ground even the chain will let go but then even the tow bitch is ford as well, so it's now battle of handlers

I have seen a ford raptor drag a laden freight truck off snow

You need to watch Rescuing Rechard from Lone Wolf mountain
Re: Miami Driver Struggles To Free His Ford F-150 Pickup From A Tow Vehicle by Alexis04: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
Lakside1955:
The guy wan form Marco Alonso grin

Plz, check ur in.bo.x i dey Ikotun.
Re: Miami Driver Struggles To Free His Ford F-150 Pickup From A Tow Vehicle by Lakside1955(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2018
Alexis04:

Plz, check ur in.bo.x i dey Ikotun.

Re: Miami Driver Struggles To Free His Ford F-150 Pickup From A Tow Vehicle by speedyconnect3: 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
hardbody:
That guy is not smart. About two weeks ago coming back from abuja, just trying to enter my vehicle, the tours at the airport blocked my vehicle and like play like play they towed the vehicle with me and my driver inside. I said nothing. We followed them to their illegal park and I paid 15k, took my vehicle away. I petitioned the IGP, zone 2, kam salem, cop Lagos, Area F and briefed a lawyer. The first set of arrests starts later this week as various IPOs have been calling me to meet with them at the stations. My claim of damages to my vehicle and vandalization is close to N1m. When we are done with the police, my solicitor will serve them writ of summons. The law is an ass

This is serious.
What was your alleged offence?
Re: Miami Driver Struggles To Free His Ford F-150 Pickup From A Tow Vehicle by hardbody: 4:38am On Dec 11, 2018
speedyconnect3:

This is serious.
What was your alleged offence?

To them, my driver picked me at a wrong and illegal spot, to my mind, there was a nake. d and brazen display of power, plus the expectation that the owner of that SUV will certainly cough out cash. My calmness brow beat them but they could not beat a retreat so they had no choice than to complete the routine of extortion.
Re: Miami Driver Struggles To Free His Ford F-150 Pickup From A Tow Vehicle by speedyconnect3: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2018
hardbody:

To them, my driver picked me at a wrong and illegal spot, to my mind, there was a nake. d and brazen display of power, plus the expectation that the owner of that SUV will certainly cough out cash. My calmness brow beat them but they could not beat a retreat so they had no choice than to complete the routine of extortion.

At times, it's not as if people don't know how to seek redress but because of time etc they just settle and let go.

Deal with them ruthlessly abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Units Of 2014 Model Honda Accord Exl Fully Loaded Toks Upgraded To 2017 Model / CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... / 2011 Model Lexus Gs350 Toks Full Option Selling Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.