Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) (57232 Views)

Speakership Race: Betara Meets Members-elect In Saudi Arabia (pics) / Buhari Meets Members Of The Presidential Task Force On COVID–19 / Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Members Elect Of PDP Caucus(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) by Akolawole(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
nurex01:
Ambode should just be careful, he should have been playing the game as it is. This way he is fighting back can't go a long way.

He does not understand at all. If he is fighting Tinubu alone, I can say he has little chance but fighting all APC bigwigs in Lagos, he is in real trouble.
Re: Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
minasota:
Stf
Dont Mind The Douche Bag
Re: Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) by Ogaga87(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
I heard Ambode's wife is a pastor of RCCG yet she forgot the chapter of the bible according to 1 chronicles 16:22 that says, TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM.. She had forgotten how she evicted a man of God from the house which God have given her grace and mercies to occupy.. It's her turn to leave the house..
Like Saul, run to the top of the mountain for salvation but thou shall find none bcoz the word of the ALMIGHTY CHANGETH NOT
Re: Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
No be only mess, dem go shit on top jagaban head.
The time to free lagos is NOW!!!
madridguy:
Mess with Jagaban a.k.a EKO Lagos at your own peril.
Re: Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) by Tareq1105: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Time to deal with Tinubu grin

Jagaban for him pocket

According to BMCs on nairaland, WARSAW SAW WAR AND WAR SAW WARSAW cheesy

It's not Tinubu. It's the party leaders at Ward and Local government levels.

It's beyond Tinubu.
Re: Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) by Tareq1105: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
Akolawole:

He does not understand at all. If he is fighting Tinubu alone, I can say he has little chance but fighting all APC bigwigs in Lagos, he is in real trouble.

What do you expect from a small boy in politics?

If he had started from councillor to chairman and to governor he would have gained experience.

His advisers are not helping him. He's fighting a lost battle.
Re: Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) by Kennydoc(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ambode CANNOT make it, but the outcome of this will affect Lagos APC votes.
Re: Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) by nurex01(m): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
sandra50:

What is this one saying?as a house boy to that smelly mouth?he needs to fight back as a man he is..tinubu is not better than him..ambode even looks better than tinubu.

Ah! Ah! Please, can you read what you wrote again may be you made a mistake when writing it. Jagaban & Ambode
Re: Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) by Friend01(m): 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Time to deal with Tinubu grin

Jagaban for him pocket

According to BMCs on nairaland, WARSAW SAW WAR AND WAR SAW WARSAW cheesy

Broooss, seriously ehn stop consoling yourself.
Tinubu's hold on Lagos is so firm that it will take a similar force to upstage him. I understand the photoshoot and the rest but I think Ambode is on a long thing without Tinubu's backing.
just wait and see.
Re: Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) by Emmanuelomo: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

The Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode has welcomed the APC National Working Committee ahead of the party’s primaries scheduled to hold tomorrow.

Ambode revealed that he is happy to welcome the committee and equally hope that primaries will be free and fair.

In his words,

"Members of APC National Working Committee Panel for the Lagos Primaries have arrived in Lagos. I am confident that they will do everything to ensure that the Primaries are free, fair and transparent."

Recall that the Lagos Chairman of the All Progressives Congress APC, Alhaji Tunde Balogun earlier today told APC members that Governor Akinwunmi Ambode dumped his party ID card.

According to the chairman of the party, the Governor has made himself unreachable in the past 24hours despite all his effort to get the party ID card back to him.

More Details soon...

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/469247/ambode-shocks-tinubu-see-just-photo/

where is oshiomole
Re: Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) by sandra50(f): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
nurex01:

Ah! Ah! Please, can you read what you wrote again may be you made a mistake when writing it. Jagaban & Ambode
Please read what you wrote again..I think you made a mistake..smelly mouth and ambode.
Re: Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) by olan4ward: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=statusquoante post=71692539]

Hush
It's over for Tinubu politically.[/quote
Yimu
Re: Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) by nepapole(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
Glink2018:

You shd be a prophet....

Bros, do you know most of the political aspirants are thugs and miscreants?

I do
Re: Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
Olatara:
Yinmu! Fashola allow them embezzle small, but Ambode blocked all loop hole hence the fight against him even the LG chairman too.

Laughs, then lets see what good the blockage will do him.
Re: Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) by legba1(m): 5:44am On Oct 02, 2018
Its just unfortinate the way events have turned out this past few days....i pity ambo not because he lost the support of his party...but the quarters where his support is coming from....

He got it all wrong choosing STEVE AYORINDES style to fight his benefactors...some of you may not understand but if you know you know...unfortunately this guy is his communication commissioner...

some even advice he decamp to pdp....joke of the century...ambo knows better.....

yall ipob youth should expend this much energy on your home state i beg....why take paracetamol for anothers headache..haba
Re: Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) by nurex01(m): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2018
sandra50:

Please read what you wrote again..I think you made a mistake..smelly mouth and ambode.

Watch till the end
Re: Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) by UgwuAghachi: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hotfreeze:

You lack the mental requirements to vote in Lagos.

Creatures like you can only be found in Abakaliki, Nsukka, Afikpo and backwards Wawa towns.

The first Nigerian minster of education Aja Nwachukwu is from Afikpo bloc ( Ebonyi south), when we were going to school, you and your osu people were still sacrificing one another to deities
Re: Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) by minasota(f): 4:13am On Oct 23, 2018
madridguy:
Tomorrow start shouting your village people when your character no allow you sit for husband house.

"Your comment is as weak as your erection" stay away from me!
Re: Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) by madridguy(m): 5:14am On Oct 23, 2018
grin grin grin Make we see naaa

minasota:
"Your comment is as weak as your erection" stay away from me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku / MC Oluomo Celebrates Tinubu's Presidential Win (Video) / Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.